• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberman6

Smash Apprentice
Battlegrounds
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219114
January 30, 2009
Singles - 5th out of 20
Cyber(Sonic)
Doubles - 2nd out of 5
Cyber(Sonic) & Blaze (Mario, Luigi, Lucario)

Castle Golf
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223837
February 28th, 2009
Singles - 7th out of 25
Cyber(Sonic)
Doubles - 4th out of 9
Cyber(Sonic) & Blaze (Luigi, Falco, Snake, Mario)

I think you forgot to add one from all the way back in September
The Game Table
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=196413
September 28, 2008
Singles - 5th out of 35
Cyber(Sonic)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
So now we should probably post the entry fee and the winnings, huh?

Just too bad I have no idea how the winnings of a tourney get distributed/wather they really do get posted or not.

Oh well, glad to see I'm there even if I haven't got a place better than 13th.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
umm about the formula, we never specified the entry fee (or even winnings for that matter)
oh yeah, ****

i forgot

about

that

**** i suck.
well i will have to check the threads to see, but we play sonic, its not like most of us are getting much anyway. I will be able to tell from looking at the result a anyway.

dj, you and x get the most, so i'll have to look through your ****
or you could be the man and do your results for me, cause i know x is gay and won't do **** because hes a ***** **** who has a small *****

but the rest of us have only had random times about getting money anyway.

**** this is going to take longer than i though

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
MC, I updated my submitted results in a new layout.

In case you're too lazy to go back a page:

Tomball Monthly #1
Entrance Fee: $10
http://www.smashboards.net/showthrea...208956&page=18
January 3rd, 2009
Out of 29
5th- Espy (Sonic) [$0]

Final Smash #5: Reunion
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost....29&postcount=1
January 10th, 2009
Out of 97
4th- Espy (Sonic) [$48]

Gamelot Monthly #5
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221501
February 14th, 2009
Out of 18:
2nd - Espy (Sonic) [$45]

D-Pad #2
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=224071
February 28th, 2009
Out of 22:
2nd - Espy (Sonic) [$55]
Maybe perhaps this could be a new format?
Whatever.

-----

BTW, you copy-pasted my results? The links to the result pages on your first post in here gives an error page instead of the results pages.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Uhm... I didn't mean to make this post, and Xiivi said he couldn't do anything but soft-delete it so... I'll ask a simple question! :D

Is it possible we can still talk about advanement in the tourney scene for Sonic and still please Chains?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
MC, I updated my submitted results in a new layout.

In case you're too lazy to go back a page:

Maybe perhaps this could be a new format?
Whatever.

-----

BTW, you copy-pasted my results? The links to the result pages on your first post in here gives an error page instead of the results pages.
Aw sweet man, you're the the ****. I'll fix that
Yeah I'll update that the format eventually... I'm going to bed now

Uhm... I didn't mean to make this post, and Xiivi said he couldn't do anything but soft-delete it so... I'll ask a simple question! :D

Is it possible we can still talk about advanement in the tourney scene for Sonic and still please Chains?
yeah man, thats what its for

i kinda want this to be more than a "nice job", "heres my result", "im going to _____" thread
soon enough im going to put up sonic tournement tips.

i have some really good ones, there a lot of things that sonic mainers should be doing at events but dont

expect everything soon!

Browny

Smash Hater
Well all my tourneys have the same $9 entry/venue fee except the Jan 16 one, which was the equivalent of about $15.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I just know my totals...

Venue fees paid
$42

Entry fees paid (singles)
$145

Winnings (singles)
$135 and one tourney gave a copy of sonic the hedgehog for ps3 for second place(negative 5$)

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
There's a tournament in London. I might actually go, but the distance is worrying me. :(

___X___

Smash Lord
Well i just got 2nd in one of my utah tournaments, i could have gotten 1st but that metaknight just came out of nowhere, eeesh. anyways im to lazy to post results right now, so hopefully someone else will, and i haven't been to a tournament since sk92's, so sorry for the delay! my sonic is getting sexyer then ever.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
so in other words, it was your second tourney...

so how much did you win?

also, you need to come to some bigger shindigs

im pretty sure that if you some how get to rochester, I can get you to mass madness

theres also a buffalo NY tourney in may that you should go to

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
doesnt espy **** ultimate razer every time he plays him...?

nope. he lost.

3000 is the only sonic to beat razer in a set.

in reality, it seems epsy is afraid to play 3000 or even attend events with him. we have given him the chance many many times

Napilopez

Smash Lord
nope. he lost.
BAaaarellyy though, mostly thanks to sakurai. not to take away from 3000 though

in reality, it seems epsy is afraid to play 3000 or even attend events with him. we have given him the chance many many times
lulwut? where does this assumption come from? Espy has shown his interest to play 3000 several times, and he doesn't have to travel all the time >_>. I don't mean to sound derisive, but accusing someone of being afraid of playing someone else or attend a tourney with someone is pretty childish.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lulwut? where does this assumption come from? Espy has shown his interest to play 3000 several times, and he doesn't have to travel all the time >_>. I don't mean to sound derisive, but accusing someone of being afraid of playing someone else or attend a tourney with someone is pretty childish.
Let him be Napz.

Xyro and Kalo have made it a hobby to ridicule my Sonic and I for some awkward reason.
I just hope the rest of Houston doesn't act like those two.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
nope. he lost.

3000 is the only sonic to beat razer in a set.

uh yeah, until you get an attitude change im going to remove 3000s results and take him out of the ranking system when i do the update

play nice and i'll had him back on.

btw guys. getting my teeth pulled kinda put a wet spot on the update, but it will happen soon. im wayyyy to ****ing up to be doing more than a few posts a day

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Let him be Napz.

Xyro and Kalo have made it a hobby to ridicule my Sonic and I for some awkward reason.
Dont worry espy. Xyro is one of the coolest people you'll meet in irl. And once you meet him irl, you'll understand his online personality much better.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dont worry espy. Xyro is one of the coolest people you'll meet in irl. And once you meet him irl, you'll understand his online personality much better.
I've been told that several times, and am inclined to believe it.
But the fact that he consistently does it doesn't really help...

It'll be nice to meet him though.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
There's a tournament in London. I might actually go, but the distance is worrying me. :(
Well, all you can do is try, if it's out of your power, meh oh well it's life and all that jazz.

Well i just got 2nd in one of my utah tournaments, i could have gotten 1st but that metaknight just came out of nowhere, eeesh. anyways im to lazy to post results right now, so hopefully someone else will, and i haven't been to a tournament since sk92's, so sorry for the delay! my sonic is getting sexyer then ever.
We'll be waiting I guess.

SK's Birfday bash is comnig up soon, you better bring your Chaos Emerald this time X, because I'm bringing my tiny one with me to this one. XD

HOBO 15=3/7/09=50 entrants
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=224731

1: Ultimate Razer (snake)
2: Infinity (meta)
3: Gness (meta/diddy)
4: Jerm (tl)
5: Mr.3000 (sonic)
5: Light(meta)
7: Dphat (marth/meta)
7: DMG (wario)
I need to check these tourneys and see if anybody posted them in Koku's thread, I've been gone way to long, but good to see mr. 3K is still kicking arse.

Sakurai must've had a bad day today, I was tripping like 5 times per match/set today. I'm not exxagerating that number BTW, I count how many times I trip. You also obviously do not know how Xyro... Xyrolls. XD

Why have I heard of that name before...? Anyway I also need to see if this got up or not. ^_^

uh yeah, until you get an attitude change im going to remove 3000s results and take him out of the ranking system when i do the update

btw guys. getting my teeth pulled kinda put a wet spot on the update, but it will happen soon. im wayyyy to ****ing up to be doing more than a few posts a day
Oh C'mon Chains, don't be like that, Xyro is arrogant on the forums, but he's a pretty chill dude outside, and just because somebody has to be like that for somebody else doesn't mean you should take Mr. 3K's results down. I'm pretty sure that since he plays Sonic he's a pretty fly dude himself.

As for me, I just got out of my city's monday weekly tourneys (I got invited since they were having a new thing... Street Fighter to be exact), I did pretty good actually. I got:

Vegassmash weekly #41
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5153
March 9th 2009
Out of 37:
9th - Kinzer (Sonic)

Yes, I realise that's not the official results, but I already took the liberty to ask the TO's "girlfriend" where I placed once I got eliminated, and that's what she told me. I would've done better but bleh, you try playing tourney sets right after one another and see how you hold up. God I was so tired by the time I did my last set with this Pizzachu player who I have beaten in the past (my first singles tourneys, actually), that I just gave up and lost because I wanted out. I know this is a joke and all, but LOL I think the TO was getting back at me for knocking him and his GF out of the tourney by setting me up for all those matches. XD Vegas needs better pest control, because obviously Hedgehogs are running rampant baby! Heyeah!!

Well no TBH, I got lucky in my match with the TO, instead of jumping he pressed the attack button in the air which made him do a Nair... Snake's Nair is laggy! That made him suicide, and by that time the tide was turning into my favor. I guess this is what happens when you don't kill me off early and I can dig deep into this event with my lil' Hedgehog claws.

Xyro77

no johns. when you choose to play brawl you choose take the chance of tripping. Mr.3000 has ben to San Antonio(mega close to epsy), dallas, oklahoma, austin and many other places where epsy could have gone but epsy NEVER went. I even told him i would pay for his fees if he went to my HOBO 15.......still he did not go.

epsy is afraid.

Let him be Napz.

we know the truth. mr.3k is better.

removing mr.3k's results/vids/whatever STILL doesnt change the fact hes amazing and better than epsy. Your just angry and wanna get some "revenge" on me for thinking epsy is trash. go ahead, i wont complain. 3000 is still better than epsy.

This man knows his stuff^

I've been told that several times, and am inclined to believe it.
But the fact that he consistently does it doesn't really help...

It'll be nice to meet him though.
then show up and play 3000

however, IF epsy mans up and decides to play 3000 and WINS. i wil never ever ever let him live another day with out being reminded. i will also claim(and defend if need be) epsys title for best sonic in tx(perhaps the entire south half of the USA).

but untill that happens..........

Xyro77

For being so involved in the scene, Xyro always to be pretty **** ignorant about ...everything.
do u know what ignorant means?

it means a person simply doesnt know about something. how is this bad? theres lots of stuff u dont know and i dont make fun of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom