• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I don't think I mentioned it because I didn't feel it was worth mentioning. I ended up playing Jiggz for my last match or two because I wanted to go play Melee. lulz, johns.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Not exactly good, either, considering he actually lost to good players. I lost to some no-name ROB and then threw my matches with a Luigi. All of Colorado could have gone farther in that tournament, but we were being childish that day. D:

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
It's the engrish version of her name.
Or so I'd assume. Never actually watched Code Geass.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
so....ummm the tournament i went to is on AIB but not on smashboards....but uhhhh

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1646

SWR event 4.

9th out of 44 in singles (MalcolmM) I went all sonic, except for this 1 set against a falco I went jigglypuff after i lost the first match as sonic.

7th out of 44 in singles (Blue) He went all sonic...and hes not blueterrorist. Hes pretty cool tho.

2 Sonics in the top 10...loooooooooooooooooooooooool. NJ is doin the sonic thing very big.

Deathwish238

Smash Apprentice
idk if this even counts lol but again i went to the same store as i did last time and it was a local tourney in a store called Extreme Gaming. and out of 9 people i got 1st and won. it was on july 27, in Miami FL. idk if that counts or anything but w/e i tried. i got $40 if that matters...idk really know the info im supposed to put or if that sucky tourney are valid results. OH and we did MLG rules, it was seeded and i went sonic all the way.

Browny

Smash Hater
wicked. 3000's win brings sonic to 42 points, X's result should bring him to around 50 something. Has puffball let ankoku know of his win yet... that could push sonic up to C rank :D

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
well, this is something, lol my name was thrown in here a few times. im that random no name sonic mainer Blue. i'm the one that had been somewhat placing at these tourneys. so is it that these sonic mainers don't like me lol. shouldn't we all bond together to help push sonic up in ranks? but i would say i did rather well keeping a low profile. and it'll stay that way. when my goal is reached i will not attend tourneys anymore. heh, even some montage members want me to join. i haven't decided yet but soon enough i will.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if you are the best sonic, enjoy the title while you have it, i plan to take it as my own soon

and are we not going to put 3000s placing on this list? i mean theres 2 threads about it... its not like we dont have info on it.... we should put that on here

___X___

Smash Lord
if you are the best sonic, enjoy the title while you have it, i plan to take it as my own soon

and are we not going to put 3000s placing on this list? i mean theres 2 threads about it... its not like we dont have info on it.... we should put that on here
lol... dont make me laugh....

id like to see you try :laugh:

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
yeah blue i defintely put ur name out here a few times...cause its the sonic results thread and u play sonic. i'm adams friend from SWR who also mains sonic lol...remember all of us had blue on? that was so ridiculous

Browny

Smash Hater
is it just me or are many of those wins not recorded on ankokus list

i cant see any of X's top 2's

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Ah, maybe it's because Sonic sucks then? And Ankoku is like... "the hell? This can't be right.... *ignores*"

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I pulled 13th at Tom's tourney yesterday. This is mainly a place holder till the results thread goes up for how many and stuff. 20 Something I know.

TGA's Battle Ranking Smash Tourney.
Aug 2nd
13 out of 26
(Still can't believe Black Mage was in loser's bracket that early)

NNID
MasterHavik
NOTE: the post you are about to read is a very happy KASR's post. Thank you.

Hey guys!!!! There this big trouney here in chicago and it has a lot of games for it line up. And one of them is SSBB. So, your favorite Sonic main is going to that trouney, and take one home for the blue guy. Wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom