• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to the Hawaii Smash Invitational in...Hawaii. Lolz. XD PC Chris, Forward, Eggz, and KoreanDJ will be there. Along with others.

It's gonna be a pretty big tournament. And unless I feel the need to try another character in certain match-ups..

I will be playing Sonic. He is my main, and I didn't wow people at CT4 in Alberta with Sonic for nothing. XD Wish me luck when I go!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Wii #: 5600 9969 7044 2391
Brawl FC: 1375-6883-8804

Hobo 5 Houston Texas 6-7-08 results.
Hobo 5 (Planet Zero brawl)
6/7/08

5: Mr. 3000(Sonic)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I accidently copy and pasted too much.

I figured you want Sonic results, saw that newest from Mr. 3000 and thought I'd post it.

I guess I accidently copied the op wii and brawl code. But that gives you when the tourney was and 3000's place, and let's you know he used Sonic.

Did I do something wrong? Like not notice you already had that up?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I ended up going Sonic and Jiggz at AZ12, with like... 2 or 3 rounds of Pit. I stopped trying after waiting 2 hours for brackets to start, because I ended up playing Melee and realized how terrible Brawl is.

tl;dr,

I was immature and sandbagged, so I didn't do so well after pools/round one.

I played Sethlon, too. He 3 stocked me the first time, then 2, 2, 1, and our last match was interrupted, but close. His Falco is **** good. It's no wonder 3000 camps so much.

ANYWAY

I'm back to playing Sonic again. He's the only reason for me to play Brawl, boring campfest game that it is. I'll be trying to get him some more recognition in the next couple months. Got props from a lot of people, even when I was sandbagging to hell and back.

Either way, though, I wouldn't have won with Sonic only. DSF is freakin' good.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Soooo... Boxob (-) x > memphischains ?
This is too much like math now, I hate you both for starting this.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Oh, my bad. There were 84 people in the HOBO tournament.

^ That sentence is really funny to me.

And I placed... err... where ever at the last Esticle. You know where the results are.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I just realized, boxob - x is just boob. A one boob'd lady is kinda weird. Like that chick from Kung-pow.

So I say : (Boxob - x) + s = boobs. Boobs > Memphis and his gay shapes.

___X___

Smash Lord
sheesh no one invites me to the sonic party >_>

anyways, umby and boxob,

thos sonics FFA's were funny and fun,

haha thanks for playing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom