• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathwish238

Smash Apprentice
uhh i went to a sucky tournament near my house in a store called extreme gaming lol i got 3rd out of 10 ppl =/

anyways does anybody know where the list of how many tournaments a character has won? im pretty sure snake has the most but idk if there's an actual list. thanks a lot.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
and i didnt go 100% sonic but the only time i seriously played someone i couldnt beat without sonic, was the really good pikachu in my area and i beat on him with lucario

i played D3 for 2 matches just for the lulz of CG ing someone on the tree in the fire stage of pokestadium 1

id say i went 2/3rds sonic

NNID
MasterHavik
We have are first sonic player to earn the winnign streak. Boxob give this man his lovely prize. I went to a bad trouney and got 2nd. I lost to marth!!!! **** u Marth!!!! All sonic BTw.

Browny

Smash Hater
da Kid did you post those results in the tourney results thread? i noticed it was updated today but no win for sonic so far :( i hope theres no entry fee ***gotry that would prevent your win from counting much :/

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wtf?

i thought i was in the tourney results thread....

CONFUSION!!!

and no i have 100$ in my wallet from that tourney and i will have some vids on youtube soon so i know that my wins were validated

but yea, just tell me what i have to do

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
We have are first sonic player to earn the winnign streak. Boxob give this man his lovely prize. I went to a bad trouney and got 2nd. I lost to marth!!!! **** u Marth!!!! All sonic BTw.
wtf are you talking about, and i need more info

1st out of 16 at arena 51 biweekly in Rochester New York
July 5th

... IMA BEAST WHOOO!!
Sweet

uhh i went to a sucky tournament near my house in a store called extreme gaming lol i got 3rd out of 10 ppl =/

anyways does anybody know where the list of how many tournaments a character has won? im pretty sure snake has the most but idk if there's an actual list. thanks a lot.
I need more information than that

Deathwish238

Smash Apprentice
oh and memphis do u need more info on the small tourney i went to? or on the list of char. tourney wins (there is no list right??)

if its about the tourney i went to it was in store called: Extreme Gaming and it was on June 25th in Miami, FL i got 3rd out of 10 ppl double elimination 1v1. first round map = FD 2nd round = Battle field and 3rd round was smashville well thats about all the info i got =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom