• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic roll call +

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@boxob
malcom lives in jersey, your buddy cat knows exactly where he lives
@MC
shut thehell up, your being a huge hypocrite right now.

can I get a link to final smash 5 plox

SonicX580

Smash Lord
So far I'am the second best Sonic in Orlando the other one is DarkSonic unless more sonic's live there but I don't know anybody else knows?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
He did play a couple matches on WiFi with items, but not all the time.

And 580, I wouldn't go around saying you have the 2nd best Sonic in Orlando because you only know of one other Sonic. I highly doubt you're the second best.

Terios...I want to play you irl. But you won't go to Final Smash D:

:093:

SonicX580

Smash Lord
He did play a couple matches on WiFi with items, but not all the time.

And 580, I wouldn't go around saying you have the 2nd best Sonic in Orlando because you only know of one other Sonic. I highly doubt you're the second best.

Terios...I want to play you irl. But you won't go to Final Smash D:

I know there is a chance more Sonic's can be in Orlando but so far aside from me and Dark Sonic I only know.... wait I remember this guy who all ways try to play Sonic but he cheats plays with items and those n00b moves but I still all ways win it was back then when I was in the 8th grade.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I think it's about seven hours... :/

I don't have my license yet though so I can't exactly just go places. I have to get rides.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Sheesh I know what you mean I get homeschool on weekends (killer) and then I get alot of home work and if that's not worst my mom (The most strictest mom ever) tells me I got to due my home work after the classes.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's not that I WON'T it's that I CAN'T. My schedule doesn't allow for a lot of travel. Especially since I work MOST weekends.
I know, I was just kinda pokin' fun at you. That's a shame though, it would've been pretty epic to see you. Once I drive though I'll be meeting up with all the PA Sonics ;o

Sheesh I know what you mean I get homeschool on weekends (killer) and then I get alot of home work and if that's not worst my mom (The most strictest mom ever) tells me I got to due my home work after the classes.
Whoa, that's rough D:
Sorry to hear.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Be thankfull you're close to a license but I gotta wait like 3 years and Mom thinks I should be 18 years old to get my license because she thinks I'll still be not mature enough (not true I goof off but not immature).

Browny

Smash Hater
lol ive been able to get my license for 4 1/2 years but still cbf. I just catch the bus to tourneys. and since my tourneys run from 8pm - late the next night id be too dead tired to drive anyway :p

Tenki

Smash Hero
...you just did?

Since when did you ever have to ask for permission to ask a question on the forums?

Boxob.

Smash Lord
malcolm lives in NJ.

You have to deal with my existence.
Set up a match?
We can meet at BUM's weekly.
I was actually just talking to my parents about tourneys and stuff. They said I can't go to any more of them until my grades get better. Which is ****ing gay. But, oh well, I'll just have to do better.

So maybe in a couple weeks/months.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Same here my mom wants me to get my grades high because she says I have alot of potential to get B, A which is crap but I think I can go to smash fest.

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone. Im a new Sonic main. Decided to main him a few days ago. He used to be just some character I used for fun. I didnt even know how his attacks worked. But now I am going to use Sonic competitively now.

Thanks.

infomon

Smash Scientist
^^ w00t, sounds good.

I recommend you read through the stickies and stuff, especially the side-B/down-B one.... there are a lot of odd/subtle quirks to the spindashes, like knowing when they retain your 2nd jump data, that you may want to be aware of.

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
^^ w00t, sounds good.

I recommend you read through the stickies and stuff, especially the side-B/down-B one.... there are a lot of odd/subtle quirks to the spindashes, like knowing when they retain your 2nd jump data, that you may want to be aware of.
Already have. :)

Dont worry. You wont hear any stupid, unecessary, noobish questions from me!

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Sonic found his way right there around my top 10 finally. I was inspired by the videos I saw and have done a great job copying and implementing strategies that have drastically increased my skill with him. I enjoy using him much more now and actually fill comfortable in all forms of Brawl, save for very strict competition, in which case I'll likely be using one of my two best like anyone else.

Also, I'm the kind of guy whom, if offered 10 friendlies, would likely play all 10 matches using 10 different characters.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Sonic found his way right there around my top 10 finally. I was inspired by the videos I saw and have done a great job copying and implementing strategies that have drastically increased my skill with him. I enjoy using him much more now and actually fill comfortable in all forms of Brawl, save for very strict competition, in which case I'll likely be using one of my two best like anyone else.

Also, I'm the kind of guy whom, if offered 10 friendlies, would likely play all 10 matches using 10 different characters.
lol sounds like me, and X580 go to that tourney lol XD ^^

Top Bottom