• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something we don't know about you.

Empress Sanaki

Smash Rookie
I'm a boy. I strongly dislike ketchup...and I'm bisexual.
I could tell you more, but that, my dear friends, would be duplicating my introduction thread.

Holty

Smash Apprentice
Nobody knows me in the Smash community, but oh well...

1) I've got a cleft lip and pallate :(

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
thats nothing carlos. my mom is addicted to crack and my dad owes me and my brothers over $93000 in child support. both my older brothers smoke weed all day . i want to run away and go train hopping so bad. life really really sucks. and im 15 so i have mad raging hormones.
Ah I see. I'm sorry bro. Yeah I wasn't so dramatic about being in a shelter or nothing. I am actually out now, in an apartment now. You know that now though haha.

But don't worry though bro just come over sometime to practice some melee. Yeah life sucks sometimes, but what can we do? All we can do is do what we CAN do, so do it man. ;]

Holty: Don't worry you'll get to know people. : D Sorry to hear bout that.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Oh yeah...realizing that people don't get the fact that im a girl xD;
I'm just a tomboy. I get mistaken for a guy on teh intarwebz for how i talk i guess.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I'm near-sighted.

My head is larger than my frame.

I can't be fed after midnight, or there will be dire consequences....

And I am a mediocre alto-sax player. (it's a hobby)

UltraPuff

Smash Apprentice
I HATE ANIME FFFFFF.

I also used to have a crush on Peach when I was little... shhhh!

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
As am I.

I love anime.... but not Naruto... it sucks.... horribly....

I'm an alto sax player.

I write (which most should already know), but also sketch the characters I make as a hobby. I've gotten pretty good at it.

My favorite game types are RPG's and Beat Em Ups.
I love writing. My swf goal is to win that wonderful, orange name. My only problem is lack of focus.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
How do I win that orange name? I know you have to be a writer... but aren't I technically a writer. :confused:

Hmm... are you a female? :p
You have to compete in WWYP and come in atleast 3rd place iirc. It's like a trophy that tells people you're truely seen as a writer on swf.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I'm allergic to pollen.. Almost all kinds of it.
I hate spring! :(
And it's coming soon again!

One of my dreams (in lack of a better word) is to live isolated from society for atleast a year.

I'm left handed, and I hate writing with pencils or slow drying pens. If you know any lefties, you should know why.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I will be posting here a lot, atleast for now. I usually try to keep my info out of the internet, but lately, I've gotten a sudden urge to tell about myself.

So...
  • I'm a pacifist sadist. I don't plan on going to the military*, and I'm going to ask for release due to peace. If I can't be fully released, I'll just opt. for civilian service.
  • I eat a lot, but my genes are either too awesome, or suck too much for me to gain any weight. (Definitely wouldn't want to be overweight, but life-threateningly underweight ain't nice either)
  • I don't believe in god or gods, but I believe that other mythological creatures may be possible.
  • I hate the fact that I spend so much time on the computer, yet I chose myself to start studying computing in a business college after dropping out of high-school.

In other words, I'm a huge contradiction of logic.

I don't know how it works in USA or elsewhere, but here military service is mandatory once one turns 18. My call-up's this year's autumn.

More to come if/when I can think of something.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I hate going outside because......I am very frightened/uneasy by new environments, new people, rooms without windows etc...but I really enjoy nature.
So sometimes I have an inner conflict of wanting to going outside v.s. the fear of random crowds of people and such, I feel very awkward outside of my home.
I time the trains when I have to go out so I don't have to go in a crowded (train) car.
..I'm fat and I hate pushing pass people, I always make sure I say "excuse me" but I don't have a very loud voice....I can always feel whoever I pushed by staring at me, it makes me uncomfortable. ahhh.

I have painc attacks sometimes triggered by absolutely nothing, I usually can keep it under control but I sometimes end up coughing like I'm having some sort of asthma attack.
Staring at me is one of the worst things a person can do to me.

I really enjoy reading about people. :) Ya'll are interesting.
I also had a weird sudden urge to say something about myself..I ended up writing more than I meant to.. I am usually a mysterious poster, heh.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I like to pretend that people think im a mysterious wizard.
:laugh: That's awesome.

I'm the shortest sibling but the oldest as well.
My sister is in the exact same situation.. I'm more than a head-height taller than her.
I think that right now I'm a bit taller than my dad too.
Which is crazy, considering that my wonky spine takes several inches off of my height (about 4" according to the doctors). Without it, I'd easily be the tallest one in the family.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I'm Mexican, but I don't speak spanish.

I think I should've mentioned this in the last post.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
I'm left handed.
I can stretch my tongue out nearly 8cm.
I am a deist.
I hate holidays so much!
I am fairly allergic to wasp stings (I hate summer!).
The only Zelda game I enjoyed was Wind Waker.
I have blue eyes.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I've never broken a bone.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
What swf doesn't know about me

*I love the arts
*The athiest who goes around bashing those who practice faith is no different than the obsessive, zealous christian in my eyes
*I enjoy discussions, yet I can't stand debating
*Critical thinking is awesome
*I could do sports if I felt like it
*Those who are very good/professional at a certain talent/ability I highly respect
*I like both genders
*I believe one thing we lack most is true empathy or understanding each others' points of view

Top Bottom