• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
The only Christmas-like song I like is Linus and Lucy by Vince Guaraldi.

I hate losing to smug *******s. HATE IT. Do not post his name because he namesearches regularly. I NEED TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET BETTER SO I
NEVER
LOSE TO HIM AGAIN.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
He's fun as hell to play in Tekken so I've got no gripes with that haha.

:phone:
lol. He's along the lines of Maxi, Christie, MK, and other characters that only require you either mash one button or many... but still, You're Starkiller in my eyes.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I play Bryan Fury/Lee and
Siegfried/Nightmare/Zasalamel

What does this say about me? lol
Bryan, because you think he's hot, as well as Lee. Siegfried, you definitely think is hot, plus those eyes and hair. Idk why Zasalamel, but you're black.

I play Bryan and Lili.

In Soul Calibur I play Sophitia and Astaroth.

Lili is soooo hot.

I main Lars. Huge Kazuya and Jin fan, though.

I main Raphael, but I'm very good with Setsuka, Nightmare, and my all time character, since II, Ivy.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Yeah I like Kazuya a lot too.

In the Third SC I was extremely good with Setsuka but in the 4th one I didn't like her as much. Been playing Sophitia Since SoulEdge.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I use Raphael and Kilik mostly in Soul Calibur. Siegfried is kinda dreamy. That long, flowing blonde hair. Those glowing, radiant eyes that shimmer up the entire field. If he wasn't so slow I might just enjoy using him :p.

But I've always used Raphael, he's my favorite. He was best in the second one though... that's for sure. I wish I knew where my disk for SC4 was, I want to play it again.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I played Talim and Link in SCII and Talim and Knightmare in SCIV.

Also, for everyone who gave me advice on what to do with the girl that asked me out, starting over break we are going to hang out a lot and see where it goes from there. I'm feeling really good right now.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Yeah I like Kazuya a lot too.

In the Third SC I was extremely good with Setsuka but in the 4th one I didn't like her as much. Been playing Sophitia Since SoulEdge.

Sophitia is that character who (well never really played as Sophitia in Soul Edge, but Soul Calibur 1 and up) you can pick up and do decent with no matter the game if you played as her in an earlier game. Her moveset really hasn't changed at all.

also, <3 Soul Calibur Dreamcast.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm 5'9. Which is tall (for a chick). If I could ever get my a** down to a size 2 I would totally go into modeling :p

PERSONALLY. I like your Size.

"you with all them curves. and me without no brakes" LMAO

anyway as far as SC goes I was a Talim main in every game she was in

and Tekken? Jin/hwoarang in T2 and Tag and then I didn't start playing again till 5

in which I now play Asuka and Hwoarang.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Speaking of Tekken tag, I was watching some of Tekken tag 2 on Jaxel's YouTube channel and it looks hype as hell. Definitely thinking of buying it once it launches.

P.S. Lars is super lame. Lee chaolan > him. Marshall Law > everyone.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Idk why, but I've always found Tekken and MK kinda boring. There is just nothing interesting about tgem that would make me ever want to get them. Like the only characters I know in Tekken are Bob, King, and the Bear lol.

D

Deleted member

Everytime I try that, I just get discouraged.

At least I can keep up with SSFIV.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Mortal Kombat is really boring for me. I like Street Fighter though.

Also I got contacts today. It was annoying to take them out. Almost to the point where I considered to just wear my glasses.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I play ninja in just about every game. Taki/Sheik/Konoha/Mai/Hayabusa/Ibuki, etc, etc. Mixups and insane damage output is <3.

Marvel is cool, but unplayable for me. Extremely exciting and cool to spectate. Tekken is interesting, but I don't understand it yet. KoF13 is where it's at, even tho there's no Vanessa/Blue Mary. Such a fun game.

Mai/King/Yuri team here. Putting in Lab work for Iori, Ryo, Andy and Athena though.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Speaking of Tekken tag, I was watching some of Tekken tag 2 on Jaxel's YouTube channel and it looks hype as hell. Definitely thinking of buying it once it launches.

P.S. Lars is super lame. Lee chaolan > him. Marshall Law > everyone.

You sir, are signing your own death warrant. Lee is so *limp wrist*, and Law is just plain annoying. Like his clone Fei Long, who are all copies of Bruce Lee. /*******es

Lars is where it's at, son!

I play ninja in just about every game. Taki/Sheik/Konoha/Mai/Hayabusa/Ibuki, etc, etc. Mixups and insane damage output is <3.

Marvel is cool, but unplayable for me. Extremely exciting and cool to spectate. Tekken is interesting, but I don't understand it yet. KoF13 is where it's at, even tho there's no Vanessa/Blue Mary. Such a fun game.

Mai/King/Yuri team here. Putting in Lab work for Iori, Ryo, Andy and Athena though.

Kyo, Rock, and I'll have to play the game to find my third. If Rock isn't in that game, I'm gonna rageface. Is Rugal playable and legal?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
A lot of familiar faces aren't sadly. Goes for Rock as well for now, iirc. No
Rugal either.

I think you'd like Duoluon though, tbh. His fireball to command dash crossups seemed potent. At least so far, we have a lot of Kyo players, a ton of Terry players and a couple 'o Yuri and King players (myself included). It's week two on the meta so we'll see where it goes.

Yuri has a demon flip and dive kick now though. I'm sure she'll get quite a lot of play. I think she has an air grab as well.

D

Deleted member

I'm watching Kim Kardashian's life fall apart on Kourtney and Kim Take New York.

Top Bottom