• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm playing the greatest game ever. Study for Japanese and Biology Finals!

and I'm losing, at least against Japanese :glare:

camerino1

Smash Lord
Alright, so which is first. Are we going to Brawl right now and talk on Skype... or are we going to find that video first and start it at the same time? (Both of which we will communicate through Skype either way :p)

camerino1

Smash Lord
Oh they sure were, there were some major mess-ups on both our parts. That stage spike still makes NO sense what-so-ever :p. But I'm not as good as you, if only I were better...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I guess I'll open up a bit.

I get mad when I lose a lot in anything, but I bottle it up a lot. I'm actually a very sore loser when I lose I try to stay mellow and happy about playing but honestly in my head I'm screaming **** as loud as I can and getting mad at myself for losing.

Though I hate to admit it because I feel like I'm a douche for getting that mad over losing a video game of all things.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
:(.

I'm the exact way. I think it's why I can't sandbag now @_@. Even if I'm playing casuals, I still have to take it pretty seriously or else I get PO'd when I lose :p. I don't keep my cursing in my head anymore, though. Which is a good thing I guess haha, since it helps vent the rage.

D

Deleted member

Brb defriending you.
Good man. :bee:

And I'm like that too, Justin. I quit League of Legends because of not only the fact that I kept on losing, but because people were harassing me in the team chat about it, rather than helping me to get better. Thankfully, the Brawl community isn't like that, but try to imagine playing this game if it was.

D

Deleted member

Exactly!

But hey, you make me feel better when I get to beat up on your Mario game 1. :3

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Good man. :bee:

And I'm like that too, Justin. I quit League of Legends because of not only the fact that I kept on losing, but because people were harassing me in the team chat about it, rather than helping me to get better. Thankfully, the Brawl community isn't like that, but try to imagine playing this game if it was.
The only person that I can call off the bat that even remotely helps people get better is Overswarm, other then that, no one... I take that back, there's also Kel and Hilt. Those are the only three I can think of, that will tell someone what they're doing wrong and how to get better. Other than that? Screw this community.
It's because if we do that, who is gonna fill our Pot winnings?
Exactly... /GKlogic

D

Deleted member

I've played against Shugo so much, but he never is able to tell me what I'm doing wrong. He just complains about my shine giving him issues, lol.

Edit: I miss Dark 3nergy. She was actually able to help me a lot during my early days.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I guess I'll open up a bit.

I get mad when I lose a lot in anything, but I bottle it up a lot. I'm actually a very sore loser when I lose I try to stay mellow and happy about playing but honestly in my head I'm screaming **** as loud as I can and getting mad at myself for losing.

Though I hate to admit it because I feel like I'm a douche for getting that mad over losing a video game of all things.
You should see me when I'm playing wi-fi...or playing Crash in tournament or...

:(.

I'm the exact way. I think it's why I can't sandbag now @_@. Even if I'm playing casuals, I still have to take it pretty seriously or else I get PO'd when I lose :p. I don't keep my cursing in my head anymore, though. Which is a good thing I guess haha, since it helps vent the rage.
^This guy.

The only person that I can call off the bat that even remotely helps people get better is Overswarm, other then that, no one... I take that back, there's also Kel and Hilt. Those are the only three I can think of, that will tell someone what they're doing wrong and how to get better. Other than that? Screw this community.

Exactly... /GKlogic
If I had a pocket Overswarm/Hilt/Pierce/Orion I'd be godlike at this game. Hilt pretty much mentored me and now I'm spoiled. I always look for critiques and advice and I get REALLY discouraged when I don't get some help.

D

Deleted member

I'm fine if I lose at the end of the day. I've come to expect that.

Walking away without a single victory, however, makes me freaking miserable...

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

Exactly... /GKlogic
If only I were less shy and knew how to word things ;-;.

I found Joey on Facebook. I feel like such a creeper :p
Add meeee~ :D.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Fonz is definitely one of the more knowledgeable and well-spoken players I've ever encountered. I always took his tips to heart.

And losing is not something I accept easily. I'll take a loss gracefully, but I'm usually far from content with it if it happens. It is what it is.

I'm better than all of you mutha****as, I just fap/have sex too much and my brain isn't the quick witted, snappy tool it used to be. Ya'll lucky I like emptyin' the tank often, *****es.

:phone:

Top Bottom