• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

camerino1

Smash Lord
Because I actually really love you and I want you to know that no matter what I say, no matter how much I bug you (because the more I love someone, the more I bug them), I love you.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
<-----TKbro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I'm not saying like anything. its true. they are in the honeymoon phase. the first 3 months of any long lasting relatioship is the honeymoon phase. where everything is peaches and flowers.

I was just kinda asking that because of

Because I actually really love you and I want you to know that no matter what I say, no matter how much I bug you (because the more I love someone, the more I bug them), I love you.
^^this post.^^

not saying that these aren't honest and true feelings but I know for a fact I've never told any girl I am dating that I love them inside of the honeymoon phase. Why? because that word means a lot to me when thrown out in the relationship way. like. after the first I love you I usually don't say it all the time because then it loses its meaning to me and then people starting using I love you in place of things like "I'm sorry" or "I ****ed up"

wow that last part totally was inspired by the ex that cheated on me. LOL oh well.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I was saying it to prepare him for the torture I will inflict on him :troll:. But yeah, he makes me happy~

On another note, in English today my teacher gave us 6 minutes to write a poem based off of ones we just listened to. One was about a mother, and the other was about a father. My poem was angry, oh wow :p

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
^ Squid with the truth.

Also, Ori_bro is about to bring some real life stuff in here.

Welp, I've had an interesting day. One of my good friends that I made at school this year basically asked me out today, but I'm really hesitant on how I should approach this. Like she is great, we hang out all the time at school, we have a class together, and we went to Youmacon together. She is basically what I like in a girl (can make me laugh, likes gaming/anime, has a great personality, just as dorky as me, and is smart).

But like I'm just nervous/worried about what will happen if I say no, or this all just doesn't work out. S I'm just not sure what I should do :urg:.

I think this is a prefect thread to ask a question like this in especially since everyone here is really honest with everyone especially out relationships.

What do you guys think I should do?

I've never been in a relationship before so this is a whole new game :scared:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I guess its because I'm nervous as **** about it. I don't want to ruin this good friendship but I also don't want to get into something when I'm not sure that I'm ready to get into something serious. I'm going to sleep on it for sure and see what my friends think. I just don't want to jump the gun :urg:

D

Deleted member

Something you don't know is that I'm pretty lazy when it comes to haircuts. It doesn't help that my hair grows pretty fast, so I usually let it get to a medium length before I cut it short and simple again. Never really had a desire to change up the style of the cut, either.

But yeah, just got it cut earlier today:

[collapse="My ugly mug"]
[/collapse]

camerino1

Smash Lord
Being tall is not that great. You hit your head, even when you're trying to be careful. (Also, I could say why it isn't as good for "fun time", but I'll leave that to your imagination.)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
It's not all that great. I'd actually prefer to be shorter.
Being tall is not that great. You hit your head, even when you're trying to be careful.
Yeah being tall sucks. Plus I have a hard time finding jeans because I wear 36x34. Technically, my waist is 35 but they don't make 35s. >_>; I also wear 11.5-12 in shoes, so it's annoying to find shoes I like in my size.

Kalle, you should totally go for it. You don't get too many opportunities when someone who has the same interests as you asks you out. Especially when it involves a girl. Most girls are pretty inclined to letting the guy do all the work and the fact that she's pretty proactive in this means you are a ****ing shoe-in.

Hell, I'd date you. :p

Top Bottom