• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
My dad has contaminated blood,something wrong with his heart and colon, my grandfather can barely function on his own, and my cousin was just rushed into College Station for appendectomy.

When it rains it pours I guess.
Over half of my family has had to be rushed to the hospital this year >_>. That is a good is a good line junglefever I must say.

M.K

Level 55
Ugh....my grade in English dropped from a 92.015 to a 90.437. I thought I did pretty good on the last test, but I got an 87. Bleh, that's so stupid. I'm trying so desperately to get an A in her INSANE class...I just need a 91.5 this semester (averaged with my 93.615 last semester) to get an A.
Please, dear lord, please let me get this A....I've worked....so hard for it ;_;

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm losing my ***hole-ishness.

I need that. I feel weird.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I have a like final driving test on Saturday, and I haven't practiced.. I need to remember how to parallel park before that time comes! D:
Yes, it's my fault, but it's still bothering me..

Also, today was kind of a bad day, everything went wrong.. Kind of depressing :ohwell:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I have a like final driving test on Saturday, and I haven't practiced.. I need to remember how to parallel park before that time comes! D:

Also, today was kind of a bad day, everything went wrong.. Kind of depressing :ohwell:
Don't be. Cheer up. It isn't like you to be depressed.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
How come the freeway slows down when there are more cars...if you are still supposed to be going the same speed ;_;

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
ugh...too many things to ***** about in one post.
well...i've been sick for about 8 **** days now and dont know why, im usually over a cold in2 days.
my head hurts.
i feel like im going blind, even with contacts in things are blurry.
i cant get "youth gone wild" down on my guitar.
i dont have a steady place to stay, or a job.
im broke....and done ranting for now, but ill be back.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Right now... Irl I need a big hug... A really big hug...

Edit: IF you say I need to hug someone irl, I got no one to hug. So don't even mention that please. I just... Wish god can hug me. I know I don't want to trouble my mom.

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
on campus, i used to have two close friends who were close friends with each other as well...let's call them jack and jill. Jack divulged secrets to Jill, which Jill told to me, and i felt it was necessary to tell his family (such were secrets that should not have been kept and threatened his safety).

well Jack figured that his family knew what was up, and blames Jill... they are no longer friends, and, seriously, it's my fault.

i'd tell him, but i know that, no matter what, it's not going to fix the relationship between him and Jill. she and i were really just doing what we thought was best to help him out, and it all just got shot to hell...i'm still his friend, but i don't feel as close with him because of how he treats Jill. he pretty much did the most emotional harm to her intentionally, and i can never forgive him for that...and yet, i can't blame him for being so angry. but when you tell a close friend you're suicidal, can you honestly expect them to just keep that to themselves and be passive about it?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Don't you hate it when you make one mistake and you just feel worthless? The worst part is that I see all of the posts with people with issues, and I feel like I couldn't even help them if I tried...

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Don't you hate it when you make one mistake and you just feel worthless? The worst part is that I see all of the posts with people with issues, and I feel like I couldn't even help them if I tried...

Yes, and this internet not making it any better. Expect the fact that it's good that you can meet other brawlers on your Wifi, and play with them. Despite how badly we spam each other or not spam. XD

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm 21 with an expired Learner's Permit and without a license. Don't see me complaining. >___>
Lol that sucks.

Get it this summer. I'm in the same boat and that's what I'm doing.
I should get it but like NOW lol, the sooner the better. Once I get a bit more free time I should start with the process because I kinda need it.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Yes, and this internet not making it any better. Expect the fact that it's good that you can meet other brawlers on your Wifi, and play with them. Despite how badly we spam each other or not spam. XD
Well that and wifi kinda gives off a lot of lag. I have my history test tomorow for the state and I am not worried because I love history.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Well that and wifi kinda gives off a lot of lag. I have my history test tomorow for the state and I am not worried because I love history.
Lol, I try not to think about the lag. (Who couldn't? XD )

What I do best is just ignore the lag. The people who brawl for silly sense of fun or humor. Is what makes your day bright. It has whenever I get on it. I forget all my trouble, just wish that lag wasn't so ... Laggy? XD

OMG! History is awesome.^___^

Smash Master
on campus, i used to have two close friends who were close friends with each other as well...let's call them jack and jill. Jack divulged secrets to Jill, which Jill told to me, and i felt it was necessary to tell his family (such were secrets that should not have been kept and threatened his safety).

well Jack figured that his family knew what was up, and blames Jill... they are no longer friends, and, seriously, it's my fault.

i'd tell him, but i know that, no matter what, it's not going to fix the relationship between him and Jill. she and i were really just doing what we thought was best to help him out, and it all just got shot to hell...i'm still his friend, but i don't feel as close with him because of how he treats Jill. he pretty much did the most emotional harm to her intentionally, and i can never forgive him for that...and yet, i can't blame him for being so angry. but when you tell a close friend you're suicidal, can you honestly expect them to just keep that to themselves and be passive about it?
IMO, it's not cool to assume you know someone better than s/he knows hirself. I think you can figure out the reasonable conclusions from that premise.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Mine asked me "So you notice too late that theres a car in the way. do you hit the car? or the person on the sidewalk trying to avoid an accident?"

I was like....WHAT

then he goes 'i joke i joke'

wtf kind of joke is that.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
That was the perfect moment to go "Yeah I'd definitely tap that."

My instructor guy was rather annoying.

RDK

Smash Hero

The funny thing about parallel parking is that I've never had to use it ever since taking the driving test. Unless you live in New York, it's practically useless (and the majority of people in New York don't drive anyway).

And WTF? No license yet at 19 and 21? What do you guys do, sit on your *** all day?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
The funny thing about parallel parking is that I've never had to use it ever since taking the driving test. Unless you live in New York, it's practically useless (and the majority of people in New York don't drive anyway).

And WTF? No license yet at 19 and 21? What do you guys do, sit on your *** all day?
Haha, I wasn't tested on parallel parking on my driver's test. Just curbside parking.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Unless you live in New York, it's practically useless (and the majority of people in New York don't drive anyway).

What part of NY do you live/stayed in? 0.o
I practiced parallel parking already, it's not to bad, and I'm 16 =]

You know what's bothering me? I'm about to go to IHOP and I'm not hungry yet :mad:

Smash Master
I'm bad at driving. I keep failing the test. I wear size 15 shoes, and it's difficult to avoid hitting the gas sometimes. Also, the direction the car goes in reverse when you hold the wheel is really unintuitive for me. Lastly, I'm way too defensive, and people keep passing me, and that's scary.

Parallel parking is really hard, and I've practiced it a lot.

I'm just not good at things. I made myself sad.

M.K

Level 55
I'm bad at driving. I keep failing the test. I wear size 15 shoes, and it's difficult to avoid hitting the gas sometimes. Also, the direction the car goes in reverse when you hold the wheel is really unintuitive for me. Lastly, I'm way too defensive, and people keep passing me, and that's scary.

Parallel parking is really hard, and I've practiced it a lot.

I'm just not good at things. I made myself sad.
Don't worry, I felt nervous about driving at first.

Just keep these tips in mind:
When backing up, move the wheel in the direction that you want the back end of your car to go. Just think about it for a little bit, THEN move.
Remember that people can pass you, but that's okay. It just means you are a cautious driver.
The other drivers are human, they know when they make a mistake just as you know when YOU make a mistake.

D20

Smash Lord
I have a problem. I am so bored that I am reading and responding to threads in the Pool Room. Of course, this is my own fault since I turned down playing poker tonight. Sometimes, I am an idiot.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Perhaps you should begin contributing to the site. Ever since I lost my Wii, I felt that I lost purpose of being on Smashboards. I felt ignored by my friends, because Smash is what brought us all together. But then I began to realize that there is much more to this site than playing Smash. So I started doing something to give back. Trying making a thread of your tastes, or making a guide that may be useful.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
The stupid Wi-Fi error code 84620 has officially pissed me off >_> I can't play every other person cause of this. It kills my mood and ruins my tourney matches. :mad:

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I hate how everyone always singles me out in everything, no matter what I do. People give me those looks or exclude me.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

D

Deleted member

You know what bothers me? When people say "FML" on Facebook or whatever, claiming their petty annoyances equates to a ****ty life.

Ungrateful *******s. I'm just glad no one's really saying it here.

Pet peeve, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom