• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
A guy online is madly in love with me (and i don't believe i love him back), and a girl online only wants nude photos of me and wont leave me alone, even though i've blocked her from every account she's added me on, i've never had a lesbian stalker before, how do i get rid of this ***** for good, no matter how much i ignore, how much i tell the b*tch to leave me alone, she's there, describing her fantasies about us "having wonderful (youknowwhat) with no boys allowed" this crazy b*tch wont go away, healp ;-;

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I'm losing feelings for a girl that I love, and I want to be with her.... We were engaged at one point in time, and split from having too many problems... I want those feelings back. After many months now since we've last dated... We've been off and on for a while, but she's now trying to fix our relationship.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
It's 1:20AM

I'm at the library.

I'm scared Ben Stiller and al those scallywags from Night At The Musuem are going to burst through the door.

Update:

Been at library since 5pm..went out to eat...2:30am now...think I'ma stay here til Sunday.

After I finish this dissertation I'ma be

mzink*

Smash Ace
I have a blister on the inside of my lip that hurts like hell. I've never had somethin like this before, how can somethin so small and insignificant cause so much irritation?

Anybody know how to get somethin like this to go away?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Inside of your lip?

I know for like ones in your mouth, like where your cheeks are there's gel like things that you can put over it to reduce the pain and it'll go away after a few days. Should be available at convenience stores. Will probably work for the lip one. Sorry if I'm rambling, check my earlier post.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Cool thanks I will look for some of that!

Good luck with your dissertation, I feel bad for you having to stay there that long, dang man. Get some sleep.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
The inexplicable way in which nearly 8 hours have just vanished bothers me extremely.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
im lazy.
im too skinny.
im indecisive.
i feel like a burden most of the time.
im a little arrogant.

my flaws can really bother me sometimes, but when i think about it, theyre part of who i am.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Something is really bothering me to be honest.. Now I have a real issue. I once told my ex (I'm currently in love with her, but I let her go because I felt she deserved better and now she's trying to get me back and I really want her back), when we were still together, that if she ever did anything with another guy, since we were in love with each other that all hope for us ever getting back together is gone. She tried doing things with another guy, but he had religious issues so he even refused to hold her hand. But since she even attempted this, I'm having trouble dealing with it since I'm seeing it from a what if he hadn't had those issues perspective... Like, what if he hadn't had those issues, would she have gone through with it? What would have happened? She claims that she's too in love with me to have gone through with it, but what doesn't make sense to me is that she made the attempt in the first place... Yet, she swears on her life as well as her family's.

Any help? Please? Inputs welcome and helpful. I would really appreciate it.

sammy p

Smash Lord
well...... i kinda rear ended the back of my friends car. i kinda havent seen her for going on... 8 years now i think(shes an old friend)? and the first night i see her again, i got into this stupid accident. i guess its not a huge deal, but im pretty critical of myself right now, she swears its fine, but i really dont believe her.. i mean, can we really be where we were before that happened?? we talked A LOT but just never actually met.
meh.... im sure im making a bigger deal out of it than it really is, but i just feel like sh*t right now :(

P.S.: but on the bright side, there was no injuries at all, and the damage to the car is pretty minimal!!! :bee:
but its still the fact of the matter

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm never drinking again.

Also the super hot girl I totally fancied through primary and high school was out drinking with us. And she works in the shop next door to me. And I accidently found out she fancied me in primary school, and probably an unspecified ammount in high. But I'm too scared too actually have a long conversation with her except when I'm drunk, but I lost her last night.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
What is an anaconda? A) Musical instrument B) Snake C) Hat D) Weapon.

It bothered me that someone used a 50 50 on this question.

Sammy those are the type of things we look back on and think why did we spend so much time worrying about that. If you're feeling guilty, offer to help with repairs however possible or determine some other form of compensation.

Pluvia the key is moderation. Personally I just don't see the point of getting totally wasted. Try and talk to her again you never know.

sammy p

Smash Lord
What is an anaconda? A) Musical instrument B) Snake C) Hat D) Weapon.

It bothered me that someone used a 50 50 on this question.
ITS A!!!! im SURE of it! [/sarcasm]

Sammy those are the type of things we look back on and think why did we spend so much time worrying about that. If you're feeling guilty, offer to help with repairs however possible or determine some other form of compensation.
i realize that, but right now, im being VERY critical of myself. i cant help it, thats just who i am.
and thats exactly what i did... the problem is, i tried ALL day to get ahold of the girl i hit, but she isnt answering me back. i messaged her on FB TWICE while she was actually on, and i texted her. i think shes ignoring me. and that feeling really sucks! lol

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
dude just relax haha. like others have said it's not as big of a deal as you're making it and it'll go away eventually. a big part of relationships (friends and further) is believing what they say. If she said it's okay then it's okay.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
i realize that, but right now, im being VERY critical of myself. i cant help it, thats just who i am.
and thats exactly what i did... the problem is, i tried ALL day to get ahold of the girl i hit, but she isnt answering me back.
lol I read this and I was like "Oh ****, sammy p is slapping women around now?
Nice." <--- Kidding lol

But then I read your previous post and found out that it was just a small car accident.
Amused me for a minute though haha

sammy p

Smash Lord
dude just relax haha. like others have said it's not as big of a deal as you're making it and it'll go away eventually. a big part of relationships (friends and further) is believing what they say. If she said it's okay then it's okay.

lol I read this and I was like "Oh ****, sammy p is slapping women around now?
Nice." <--- Kidding lol

But then I read your previous post and found out that it was just a small car accident.
Amused me for a minute though haha
hahah you made ME laugh :p

all in all, thank you both sirs. i feel much better after this advice(from EVERYONE who answered)

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
Was last week like "Everyone-be-a-bald-faced-liar week" or something?

I swear I don't know WHY I talk to people sometimes...

Seriously though, is there SOMEONE out there that isn't constantly contradicting themselves?

And this isn't directed at anyone in particular, but my faith in humanity hit an all new low last week, I'm sure of it.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Pluvia the key is moderation. Personally I just don't see the point of getting totally wasted. Try and talk to her again you never know.
I never said wasted, just drunk. And I see her almost everyday, I go into her shop for lunch most days. Unfortunately I haven't been able to say "Hey Madison, remember that time in high school when I accidently made you tell me, and 2 other people, that you fancied me in primary school? Well I've always fancied you, in fact I think you're the hottest girl in our year. I know you're like totally out of my league but you've been single for a while now so I've decided to take my chances and tell you this.".

And on a completely different note, don't plan on going to your best girl friends house on a whim but text her saying "Also I'm coming out", but then fall asleep without telling her, and go over the next day and be confused when she starts asking you questions like "Is there something you want to tell me?". I forgot what "coming out" also means.

Also I need to change my surname but I'm not sure what to change it to.

And finnally, I had a dream SkylerOcleon banned me last night. I can't believe I had a dream about smashboards.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I never said wasted, just drunk. And I see her almost everyday, I go into her shop for lunch most days. Unfortunately I haven't been able to say "Hey Madison, remember that time in high school when I accidently made you tell me, and 2 other people, that you fancied me in primary school? Well I've always fancied you, in fact I think you're the hottest girl in our year. I know you're like totally out of my league but you've been single for a while now so I've decided to take my chances and tell you this.".

And on a completely different note, don't plan on going to your best girl friends house on a whim but text her saying "Also I'm coming out", but then fall asleep without telling her, and go over the next day and be confused when she starts asking you questions like "Is there something you want to tell me?". I forgot what "coming out" also means.

Also I need to change my surname but I'm not sure what to change it to.

And finnally, I had a dream SkylerOcleon banned me last night. I can't believe I had a dream about smashboards.
You don't necessarily have to say it so bluntly. Perhaps work up to it in pieces.

haha

For what reason do you NEED to change it?

I've dreamed about smashboards too -_-

soju

SD God
If you get a couple of pro's at the tourny im pretty sure people will come but. . . Pennsylvania don't know of anyone there XD

ru5514n

Smash Ace
I feel weird when it says I'm the only person on Crashboards... It's like an apocalypse, and everyone except me has died, and I'm trying to search for survivors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom