• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some rules I followed to get better, by LunInSpectra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookman

Smash Hero
back on topic, I've decided not to wash my hands every time I go to the bathroom anymore, cause it's so predictable. I'll go in there and do my business, and people will wait for me to wash my hands then grab and chain throw me to death, so from now on I'm not going to wash them every time, and I'll counter with a shine -> grab -> up air

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
I can't tell if Sora is just trying to troll on purpose or if he's serious. :urg:
Nah, that whole post was fake, i was useing sarcasim, i still havent lost any tournament and i still have my "over confidence" and ive never been *****, i was just a trolling, two people PM me on it already.

I just figured since i was going to stop posting it would be a good way to end it, To make all the basher feel as if they acomplished something, but seriously luin, when i go to a MLG tourny and continue my winning streak, ill be sure to make forum on it, but if i lose like you say i will, ill honestly make a forum on that too. Me ? lose to a jigglypuff ? get real , anyone who believed that is just..... dont know. musnt not be to good themselfs. later im done with this forum

Brookman

Smash Hero
sora, look up fast like tree on the smash forums (dunno if that's his account name or not) then set up a metting with him, he lives two hours away, so just money match him for gas money, and get the matches on tape, he is the 3rd best in texas, the 1st and second best live about 6 hours away from you. you, sir, are probably ranked lower than a level 1 computer...

DRGN

Technowizard
I just wanted to point out that by simply attempting the earlier "habits" the last is a given.
I would prefer a change to simply "Emotional Control."
Nice way of seeing it, but a strong mindset does fit into emotional control, for your post, I might put Strong Mindset / Emotional Control...
Hey since this has been brought into light, I was going to say that since the "Mindset" aspect is just as objective, and just as subject to variability from person to person like the other aspects, you should change "Strong Mindset" to just "Mindset". After all, you didn't specify a sort of "goal" like that for the other aspects (by the title). As for including "Emotional Control", mindset includes mental/emotional control, so that might be kind of redundant if you breakdown 'mindsets' even more. Though if not I still don't think it matters if it's titled "Mindset / Emotional Control" rather than just "Mindset", either way would work. Since even though emotional control is a subcategory of mindset, it's one of the larger ones, and is pretty impotant. But again, if it's broken down more later, it'd probably be unnecessary.

Hey btw Lunin, I saw you at the NCB, and I watched some of your fights. I had also already read this thread before the biweekly... It would've been great to talk to you about strategy, but I guess that wasn't as much a time to talk about plans and styles as it was to use them since it was a tournament (you don't usually tell the enemy general your strategies during a battle!) lol! Eh, but maybe next time anyways, I think me and Nintendoking will probably both be bringing extra cubes, so it'll be easier to get in more freindlies & extra time. :grin:

i think raserucort is pretty entertaining. i also think this may have been touched on before, but all the stuff that Lunin has explained comes second-nature to "good" people. the good/experienced smashers have been doing this ish for so long, that they can do it without focusing as hard on it, making it more consistent and more effective. just like everything, it must be practiced and experienced, for mastery.
... thinking is a major part of playing competitively, that thing i don't agree with is eliminating possibilities that the opponent will do... so trying to say "ok, he's gona do one of X ammount of things" isn't practical... and will most likely get you killed..
im gonna have to agree thats so much thought for some very self thought muscle memory things its a great post for more non experienced people but i think alot of the things you talk about are already known by with out even thinking about it (if that makes sense) anyways i love that Signature Dance Bobby Dance
No offense to the people I quoted (they're just a few examples), but there are of course a lot of people out there who don't seem to understand what this is exactly... It's not meant to be a theory, or substitute for experience & instinct. And it's not really supposed to try to tell you how your brain should be working, or give you knowledge on how to make it work to smash better (there's a better explanation in the next paragraph, :upsidedown: ). Rather, it's a breakdown & classifying of the thoughts(both the concious and subconcious) that go on in your head for a fight. It serves as a model/template (sort of a layout) to the knowledge in question here (the habits/aspects of these thoughts.) (and also, this shows all the parts involved). It's more about the fact that there's a model for it all, rather than the info itself.

Try to understand, that list of aspects(the 1-7 list of aspects on the first page) collectively, and Mindgames are ONE IN THE SAME (which LunIn even already said in the initial post!). These are things your brain deals with during a fight subconsciously, and sometimes consciously also if you're more into the strategy side of fights. But for the most part, these things are dealing with a subconcious level of thought processes, and LunIn is not saying that smashers think about these things on an aware level, and he's not talking about trying to bring these things into the concious realm. It's a breakdown and examination of mindgames.. So you can study it outside (for the most part) of fighting.

Appearently some people out there think there is "too much thought" in this or it's "overanalytical". That seems rediculous to me. Nothing is "overanalytical" unless the new information gained of it does not help to sate some need, want, or curiousity. In other words, just because some ppl (like in this case: smashers who don't -or don't want to- have an understanding of mindgames or a deep understanding in general) aren't interested in some kind of information or don't need/want to think about applying it, that doesn't mean others don't want it or aren't interesed in it.

First off, this is an excellent addition to the smash community, because otherwise I haven't seen much in the community about analysis of mindgames. Which is kind of crazy since it's one of the largest determining factors in competitive smash. Now with this archetype, there is something tangible to work off of, to expand upon, to improve on, and basically just add to the analysis/knowledge of competitive smash. And secondly, this is great because it of course helps to improve your game as you think about these things when you DO have the time, like before/after a match or at pauses during a match.

This is also great because, in general, being able to reflect on a comprehensive model of your mindgames allows you think "ok, now exactly WHERE within my mindgames needs attention?". Also, evaluating where your focuses or strenths lie throughout these aspects can even pinpoint and show just what style you use.

Having defined aspects to the feild of mindgames makes it much easier to conceptualize and recognize/understand the field. Allowing you to concentrate on precise points, without having you mind bogged down by the task of visualizing everything at once or from trying to keep everything in perspective. I beleive this refined focus allows for even greater potential than if this had not been the case. You can much more accurately and concisely recognize and understand what your habits are, figure out better practices or techniques, and then AUGMENT & IMPROVE, AND/OR CREATE/DROP subconciuos methods & processes -HABITS- for smash.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
I stopped reading right around here.

This thread should be closed and stickied.
Man, Zoso stop hateing, if you dont want to post here anymore then leave, i thought you said you done posting on this forum anyway ? As long as luin continues to get replys, the thread should stay open. Regardless of what you think. Unlike you, theres alot of people who actually have something intelligent to say, or atleast sheding some of there personal views on how what luin wrote has helped them. even I contributed something. even it was a troll.

And brook, i know your just some random smash player, i can tell from how you post that your not very good. Most people who post here, that arent very good, almost allways point to someone thats better than them, telling someone like me, that such and such whould **** me, if you were good, you would be one of the ones, destroying me, instead of pointing to the next player. But people like you are just a waste of time, throwing their 2 cents into a conversation backing up who ever they like best.

Example:

Zoso: Sora i think you suck, and you are very overconfident from wining tons of your local baby tournys, go to a "Smashboard" held tourny, and i can garuntee you'll be leaveing holding your lower instestints in both hands. ( Typical die-hard smashboard fan type of post )

Brookman: Yea, you suck. your baby tournys are nothing, i win those all the time . ( typical low talent peeon, backing up Such-n-Such)

Anyway brook since you wanna see me fall so bad, how about you arange it then, and tell them to bring a cam. Ill Hold a smashfest at this location,

2412 mitchell Ave, 76708 Waco Texas ( Near "Hillcrest hosipital "cant miss it )
Prize: lets see two hours ride worth of gas money should be about.. what, anywhere between 40 to 60 bucks worth of gas.

You been a member of this site longer than me.. you should know how to arrange it, i mean dont just treetop or whatever, list it so that anyone can come. Since your looking forward to see me fall, you dont mind doing this. eh ? big guy.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
This guy's a laugh a minute.

Mods: You can stop this at any time. The power is YOURS.

The King

Smash Ace
Will somebody from the boards who's close to him just hurry the **** up and own his **** so he'll gain some humility, realize we're not just fanboys of our site (but rather represent the most informed and experienced community members of our game), and this thread can get back on track.

Speaking of which, this is a terrific piece of work, Lunin, and it deserves the accolades it's gotten so far. While all his points and ideas don't constantly circulate through the advanced player's mind, with proper practice and analysis you can isolate the bad tendencies in your game and focus on the split-second strategies and executions that will in effect improve your game. With practice and experience, one can mold such ideas into your regular play style, and doing so will pay great dividends to your game.
When I first wanted to start improving, the first thing I did was practice combos. And while I had gotten many solid combos under my belt, it did nothing to save me from getting ***** in my biweeklies. So I went back home, replayed the matches in my mind where i got destroyed, and tried to figure out what I was doing wrong, how I was falling into traps, what tendencies I had, etc, etc. And after every loss, it's been the same process ever since.

King Out

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
Brookman: Yea, you suck. your baby tournys are nothing, i win those all the time . ( typical low talent peeon, backing up Such-n-Such)

Anyway brook since wanna see me fall so bad, how about you arange it then, and tell them to bring a cam. Ill Hold a smashfest at this location,

Prize: lets see two hours ride worth of gas money should be about.. what, anywhere between 40 to 60 bucks worth of gas.

You been a member of this site longer than me.. you should know how to arrange it, i mean dont just treetop or whatever, list it so that anyone can come. Since your looking forward to see me fall, you dont mind doing this. eh ? big guy.
***** youre gonna lose so badly
im gonna laugh my *** off when you get owed
and stop insulting reputable smashers cause i played brrokman i can tell you this
he'll kick your ***, he's just being humble.

Aiser

Smash Lord
I think he's being serious guys.
And brook, i know your just some random smash player, i can tell from how you post that your not very good. Most people who post here, that arent very good, almost allways point to someone thats better than them, telling someone like me, that such and such whould **** me, if you were good, you would be one of the ones, destroying me, instead of pointing to the next player. But people like you are just a waste of time, throwing their 2 cents into a conversation backing up who ever they like best.
Or maybe he knows how to actually judge his skill, unlike a certain someone I'm replying to oh what?

Anyway brook since wanna see me fall so bad, how about you arange it then, and tell them to bring a cam. Ill Hold a smashfest at this location,

I'll arrange it, with child preditors in yoru area, they like smash too

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I SERIOUSLY can't tell if this guy is joking or not. It is so ridiculously amazing.
Sum ment to be funny, some serious. I didnt think it was that hard to figure out, i laugh all the time reading comments on this site, i can atleast give my share of laughs too. If your one of the ones who can see the comical side to the comment, then kudos to you. Its been placed there intentionally. And since you guys cant tell funny from serious, ill make it more clear, by placeing (Funny) above the ones that are.

( Note: Another example of a low-class player tossing their 2 cents into a conversation)
***** youre gonna lose so badly
im gonna laugh my *** off when you get owed
and stop insulting reputable smashers cause i played brrokman i can tell you this
he'll kick your ***, he's just being humble.

Like this one ^ i got a good laugh off this," ***** youre gonna so badly " sounds like some typical gangster, or some angry black guy. either way its still funny. And "im gonna laugh my *** off when you get owed" owed ? isnt there a n somewhere in there.just the way he or she talks is hilarious.

Banks

Smash Hero
if anyone actually thinks thru their moves like this, I could never do that. Maybe with some approaches where you are trying to switch it up, but EVERY move...is there anyone who actually weighs consequences and thinks about possible reactions before they do it. Or do they just do it.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Hey Sora, dude do you have any videos? I also never knew who you played (I'm just interested).

I'm going to update this article soon, it'll be a mix of my information with those who replied so that it conforms to a larger majority of smashers' likeability.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
if anyone actually thinks thru their moves like this, I could never do that. Maybe with some approaches where you are trying to switch it up, but EVERY move...is there anyone who actually weighs consequences and thinks about possible reactions before they do it. Or do they just do it.
they dont actively go through this the whole game..these r things dat go through a players minds subconciously..he is breaking doqn the mindset of the players...u dont realize ur doing it...but to a certain degree, depending on how skilled u r, ur mind is going though these 7 things...peace

-hiroshi

Devl

Smash Journeyman
ok i havent really read this entire thread, but i believe i get the general concept of its purpose. Lunin i have to say that i agree completely with u on this, and this offers very sounds advice. I have my own personal experience to back this up as well. I know this is kind of out of context to smash but i used to play halo1 pretty well, in tourneys etc. I once, when i was just barely above average skill at the game, entered a random teams 4v4 tourney at a local gaming center. i was teamed with two excellent players, as well as a decent but noobish player. none of us really knew each other, so one of the two better players (none of them had seen me play) asked me how good i was i said i was about average, decent. We started up the first match, and he looked down the row of 4 seats at me and said "Dude, listen, just dont die ok?" It was this very simple statement that launched my mind into a mode of confidence for some reason, and everything seemed much much much more possible to me and it was as if everything got easier ingame. I played much better after that, and lead the team in nearly every stat. My point is ive carried this thought and mindset over into melee, and am determined to do my best and see no reason why i should lose to players who are admittedly much better than i am. At least thats what i think going into the match. Basically, u need supreme confidence, but not to the point where u are foolish or blinded by arrogance, unless thats ur stlye lol.

controlfreak7

Smash Ace
I'd like to point out that this is what I have told anyone that plays smash that I've talked to. ITS ALL ABOUT MINDSET. If you think like a pro whats stopping you from playing like one? Nothing at all.

There is one thing that if you did point it out it wasn't very clear that A LOT of players including myself tend to forget. There is no such thing as cheapness, that is one thing a lot of people don't think about. In the middle of a battle for all I know all I have to do is upthrow to u-air to win, but I don't because I fear that this means I don't have the actual skill to win. Chu Dat will not stop grabbing or playing with ICs just cause people *****ing that there cheap or some ****. Chu understands the object of the game is to win, not that I win cause I have 2 characters in one. You use your opponents disadvantages and make them your advantages. There is no saying the only reason I win is cause the people I go up against don't di. That is their bad, don't make it yours. I myself tend to adopt only a few ways of killing, which I think sometimes is influenced by this reason. Fox doesn't have to kill vertically, or with a shinespike, he can go from a edgehog to a bair. I have no problems doing this I can do it just fine, but I don't understand why I avoid it, when it can give me higher chances of winning and things like that.

Another big thing is prediction without reaction. For some odd reason when I play against my cousin and I go up for a grab and he spotdodges, I KNOW that he is going to do the samething if I approach him in the same fashion, yet I've adapted to approaching him in this way so much that its as if I can't do anything, but dash up to him and grab and wait for his predictable spotdodge. The problem here is in some cases such as mine prediction isn't much of a problem, but rather the problem is to do something about what you predicted.

The last thing is those of you that disagree or deny the fact that even if it isn't exactly this type of mindset, a specific mindset is required to play well, are complete idiots. The first thing that I think is the issue here is that you aren't actually thinking these things in your mind, but rather substituting them with information that needs to be going through your mind. Its all habitual you aren't actually thinking these things. For example lets say I was Sheik and I was playing against of fox. From experience I should already know that fox can potentially **** me with upthrow u-air. So lets say a fox uses this to his advantage and thats exactly what he does to me, grabs me and u airs. As he constantly does this I notice his habitual style of always dashing up to me and jcing grabbing so I decide to spotdodge, but when I start to do this its not like time stops and I have the time to logically think about, its obviously not like that at all, I just have the habitual response to respond to what he does in that way. So the fox starts noticing that I do this and decides to dash at me and wavedash back as a mindgame then dash towards me again and grabbing me. I notice this and realize a couple of ways to deal with it. One way is I can time my spotdodges to fit this, but this wouldn't work too well because my spotdodge would come too late, if he decides to alternate between the original way of approaching me and this way(switching between dash to grab and dash wd backwards dash again to grab). Or I can jump or wavedash backwards and throw a needle. One thing I need to try to keep constant is hold a direction for smash di in case he does grab me. And also take into consideration that I need to be prepared to throw a needle after he has upthrown me so that I can stop him from trying to u-air. All of this is not something well thought out, its all just a habit because of the way I think. I have to be prepared for these types of circumstances. Again it isn't like someone would be able to stop time and think about this if they think at all its within a matter of seconds.

This topic is a major contribution to the smash community whether it is accurate or not (I believe it is accurate to every word), because even if the points made are incorrect the one thing that Lunin pointed out is that a specific kind of habitual mindset is needed to become pro.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to point out that this is what I have told anyone that plays smash that I've talked to. ITS ALL ABOUT MINDSET. If you think like a pro whats stopping you from playing like one? Nothing at all.
Out of all the comments ive read of my entire time here, Dude, i like this post the mos., I didnt read your entire post, just this part. but i agree with you to the fullest. Ill re-read when i have more time. Kudos dude, Kudos.

so is dat smashfest actualy going down?....i RELE wanna so those vids.....heh....peace

-hiroshi
Well I was serious about it, And i did a little talking and got some of the people ive played in previous tournaments to make an apperence also." Rymone Clark " as being another high ranked player, will be there. None the less, If you guys post it in the tournament area or whatever, and depending on how many replies it get, we can actually do this. Thats If you all are serious about this, but if not. Lets not wastes anyone time. So far it sounds as if everyone is pussyfooting around, not really into it. I had figure people from smashboards would be up for anything. And i really thought you guys wanted see someone put me in my place,But if you all dont mean it then theres no need pussyfooting this around, and spreading this. Ive already gotton pms from people, asking if this was really going down.

Hey Sora, dude do you have any videos? I also never knew who you played (I'm just interested).

I'm going to update this article soon, it'll be a mix of my information with those who replied so that it conforms to a larger majority of smashers' likeability.
1. Nope, no camera. Another reason i said if we did do this someone from smashboards could bring the cam.
2. Another reason why I have no footage. Because I simply dont like showing footage of my gameplay to other people, I like keeping my tech/style to myself. To prevent sketchers/copycats and to keep people from knowing how i play, i dont want anyone to already know what to expect before they even fight me. I know from experience, i do it all the time, I can watch someones gameplay, and within minutes i can counter every aspect of their strongpoint, and use their weakpoint against them. Another reason why i have yet to lose a tournament.

but ill make an exception for the smashfest......... just this once.

Jesus christ...Could you people please be mature and stop bashing on Sora??

He's just trying to prove himself,even though that what he said previously was alittle egotistical,he's just showing confidence in his own abilities.

Why are you people not trying to help him,yet just deliberately crush his self esteem?
If he says something above his ego,let him say it,but don't bash on him because he is trying to prove something.

Now can we get back on topic?

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman

He's just trying to prove himself,even though that what he said previously was alittle egotistical,he's just showing confidence in his own abilities.

Why are you people not trying to help him,yet just deliberately crush his self esteem?
If he says something above his ego,let him say it,but don't bash on him because he is trying to prove something.

Umm.... Dude thanks, I think. But i can take care of myself, trust me, no one has crushed my selfesteem. I have my own two feet, I can hold on my own ground.

I come to expect this from them, their just die-hard fans, This is a natural reaction when someone of higher level comes along. especailly someone proclaiming to be better than one[ scratch that] better than most of thier higher ups. Its like when jesus came speaking of the power he held, naturally the people didnt believe anyone could be more powerfull than the gods they saw and prayed out too. Thus jesus had gave them a small taste of his power. Everyone has a right to their opinon. if their not intelligent enough they resort to bashing to express it. So I cant blame them for wanting me to prove myself. If I have to show them first hand then so be it. Like i said thanks but i can handle myself. And besides I think its just my overconfidence/cockyness they dont like. But we should really get back on topic, i think luin got 8 to 10 pages of me and people debateing with me.

Brookman

Smash Hero
man, I think like a pro, so I play like one too. seriously. I can't wait for sora to go to MLG and win and **** ken an replace him as #1 in america, that is gonna be amazing. his super secret techniques that he has spent years developing in solitude must be amazing. he must have developed some crazy mindgames on those level 9 computers too. man i wish I was as good as he is. One time I was going to play vs. him in a tournament, but he beat me before I even plugged my controller in =[

I can't wait for this smashfest so he puts vids of him online so I can emulate his plying style and become #2 in america!

ZoSo

Smash Champion

Sora has claimed to better than an entire nation of players whom he has never played or even met. He has no legitimate reason to believe that he is indeed better than any of the aforementioned players, yet he continues to exalt himself and just generally act like a noob. Also, I may be imagining this, but I'm pretty sure he just compared himself to Christ.

There's egotism and then there's delusion.

It doesn't even bother me that he thinks he's good. What bothers me is that he won't even consider the possibility that he isn't. It's not a matter of him having something to prove. He doesn't think he should have to prove himself. He just wants to everybody to accept that he's as good as he says he is with no evidence or testimony in his favor. How can you even attempt to defend him?

xelad1

Smash Ace
I would just like to say.... I don't wash my hands after peeing so this whole column doesn't apply to me.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
I come to expect this from them, their just die-hard fans, This is a natural reaction when someone of higher level comes along.
Exactly how do you know you're a higher level than everyone?
Unlike most pro smashers you havn't played against people from all over the states (and world for some).....
So what makes you any different from a random new player claiming to be the best?

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Sora has claimed to better than an entire nation of players whom he has never played or even met. He has no legitimate reason to believe that he is indeed better than any of the aforementioned players, yet he continues to exalt himself and just generally act like a noob. Also, I may be imagining this, but I'm pretty sure he just compared himself to Christ.

There's egotism and then there's delusion.

It doesn't even bother me that he thinks he's good. What bothers me is that he won't even consider the possibility that he isn't. It's not a matter of him having something to prove. He doesn't think he should have to prove himself. He just wants to everybody to accept that he's as good as he says he is with no evidence or testimony in his favor. How can you even attempt to defend him?
1. When you read , do you just imagine words as they appear on screen, and then add your own personal oppinon of what you think they mean ? Or do you just have selective reading ? But clearly you understand what im saying, better than i do. Ok if you dont mind. could you please backtrack and quote me specificly to where i said, i was better than an whole nation of people of whom i have not met. Man, I swear imma choke if you keep putting words in my mouth. Somehow you manage to manifestisate my words into some Faulty meaning, And yet you dont know the definition of an example ? Cause you know, the christ thing was an example.

And 2. Im glad it doesnt bother you that im good, So your saying your upset that i havent taken in the possibility that im not good ? And how did you come across this ideal ? Gosh, your just an orginal einstein arent you ? For one i already stated that fact, Ok any noob would think hes good afther wining afew rounds with some of his buds, thats noob level, a little something more than a noob would get big headed afther a tournamentt or two. Dont you think ive consider this fact already ? Hmm, maybe i should travel to some other places and find better people, that alone ended up in like 12 tournaments state-wide. So yea ive taken that into account already, and it was stated some pages ago, So sorry its been bothering you for about 9 pages now.

As for 3. Again dont assume anything. Cause obviously you dont know ****. Its not an issue of haveing something to prove, not with me anyway. Ive proved it alreayd through out my commnuity. Its kinda obvious you dont really know anything. Since i said this awhile back

"So I cant blame them for wanting me to prove myself. If I have to show them first hand, then so be it."

One would think, that would give the ideal that i dont mind proveing myself. And i never said i wanted anyone to adcept the fact i was good " tho fact it may be " like i said quote me if im wrong. Man, i didnt know i was on trial here, and i have people of my comunity for evidence, but hmm if they came here online saying i was a decent player, people just think ive made another account, thats already already taken place..... But hmmmmm... What else could i do? Ohh i know. I could hold a smashfest and vidotape it ? Oh wait, were doing that now. Zoso your just makeing big goofs trying your hardest to fight against me, for some reason i could careless about.

I dont care what anyone of this thinks or say about me, im not here for the respect of anyone. As i told you over and over before. respect espesially coming from people i dont know, means less than nothing to me. This topic isnt "Sora, Good or not ?" Its "7 habits of professional smasher" Im not on trial here, never was. Infact i was orginally debateing with jeravas, you were just another pee-on adding 2-cents. man, all the money you've been tossing at me ill have enough to buy a Ps3, ( it was cheesy, i know :laugh: ) He said he was going to stop posting and he did, ( i think ) why cant you follow threw with yours? afther you left noone asked you to comeback, or even sent you a meesage. But the fact remains, this "fest" should solve everything, Dude, Im tired of yakking with you. first you say you done posting here, then you go and get the admins to try and shutdown the place ?And now your back debateing ? I take what you have to say as less than a grain of salt. I only respond to you of ground of defending myself, All i can you say is, I have a life, you should get one too, Going online everyday to argu about games ? Anyway goodluck with that. Afther this im done with it. If i wanted to yak this much about pointless topics, i would have joined my shcools debate team.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
You've claimed to be one of the best Links. That would make you better than a lot of people...

I believe the word you're looking for is "analogy," smart-ass. Yours doesn't add up because, unlike Christ, you don't have the ability to perform miracles.

Wow! Here I was thinking that you were comparing me to Einstein when I was suddenly blasted with the grim realization that you were being sarcastic. You're quite the "orginal einstein" yourself. Was that completely off the cuff? If so, I applaud you.

Here's the thing: None of your accomplishments mean anything. That's probably kind of hard to swallow, but it's the truth. The same goes for your friends. If you were as good as you say, people (by which I mean people outside of your "community") would've heard of you by now.

I don't believe that any Smashfest is going to take place, but if you actually make it happen, I'd love to hear the results.

You're not on trial, but you're full of yourself, which is a quality that annoys me more than almost any other. I hate to have to spam Lunin's thread up like this, but you're just so arrogant that I can't not argue with you.

I need to get a life? Gee, now who's making baseless assumptions? FYI, I'm a full-time music major (which entails ensembles, juries, and private lessons in addition to final exams) and I have a job. I just argue with pretentious ******* in my spare time.

"If i wanted to yak this much about pointless topics, i would have joined my shcools debate team."

Lol. I can see it now:

Sora: "ya abortion sux cuz a bunch of poeple in my state had abortins and they all sad it was gay"

Aiser

Smash Lord
more like " Evolution isn't real, because its illogical to think that we came from monkeys!"

>_> sora doesn't evne know how to debate, debating requires logic and some type of fact to back up the argument.

FASTLIKETREE

Smash Apprentice
Sora Keyblade Master come play me for money. You say you are the best I want to see it. Msg me on aim FileXferSN.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Sora Keyblade Master come play me for money. You say you are the best I want to see it. Msg me on aim FileXferSN.
The power is yours WES! After you beat this guy down, I will officially invite you into the "Regulators" crew.

A group of smashers all over the country that have "regulated" their local talent. This includes:
1. Not allowing random people to win your local money.
2. Handing out reality checks on a daily basis.
3. Having people apoligize to you the next day for thinking they were any better.
4. Recieving the classic "Wow, you were right" statement.
5. Training the guy to become better after you beat him down. Good sportsmanship.

You got this FLT :)

I wish I lived in texas right now :(

It'd be quite the satisfying match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom