• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Room Name Poll [Read First Post]

What do you want to name the Social Room?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The previous poll was taken down because there was some cheating, use of alternate accounts to multi-vote and asking people who don't frequent the ATL South forums to vote.

There will be none of that.

You will vote once for your choice. If you are not from the ATL South or frequent their forums (which will be decided by Mike G, Frames, Dogysamich, and myself), your vote will not be counted. If you vote twice by any means, neither vote will be counted and I will ban you for three weeks. Don't be a ****, just vote.

The poll will be up for a week.

The choices are The Dirty South and The Gentlemen's Club. If you want to vote for Da Dirty Souf or ANY variation of The Dirty South, just vote for The Dirty South and we will work out the specific name if it wins.

Don't ***** about why your new cool idea isn't on the poll. We had an initial poll, and these two won. No ****ing johns.

Edit: As a reminder, you as a collective ****ed up the last one. If you can't sit through one more poll to decide on the name, then the mods will get together and choose for you. Please just sit through this one, no cheating. We appreciate your patience and your vote.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Good ****ing **** Tom. Let me grab my Sniper Rifle.

Silent Scope these *****es lol

CodeBlue

Smash Apprentice
Everlasting Yay, why the hell are you voting for the gentlemen's club!?

Masky

Smash Master
"Gentlemen's Club" doesn't even have anything to do with Atlantic South

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
lol
i didn't even read the first post, I just did now after you wanna go ape-**** on me to see what the hell.

I wasn't even a part of this whole drama, so I didn't really follow. All I know is that drama happened, and it was dumb.

I voted for gentleman's club anyway, so you can calm yo beard mike.

<3

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I wasnt talking about u Xif. lol why would I anyway <3

so stop hating >_>

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Now this is getting ******** ><
So much crap for two dumb names. I rather have Dirty South (or whatever variation) but Its ironic how it was winning in the last poll then the poll got canceled.
Doesn't matter to me anyways.
Just more crap for a social room.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Lol crap theres no school this week so we have to actually call everyone in the lounge to vote

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL Gerbil!! Boom! headshot!!!!

Now this is getting ******** ><
So much crap for two dumb names. I rather have Dirty South (or whatever variation) but Its ironic how it was winning in the last poll then the poll got canceled.
Doesn't matter to me anyways.
Just more crap for a social room.

LOL Dirty Souf was winning the whole time. If you noticed I closed the poll when the gents CAUGHT UP. people on both sides were cheating but it wouldn't be fair at all if the reason the gents finally gained the lead if it was from fake votes. But yeah, This doesn't matter to you and I guess you are not voting etc etc cry moar drama.

lol and don't take what I said seriously either :) people tend to do that.

Someone prove to me that Chum is from FL and i'll "accidentally miss"

ALSO! try not to get people to vote that like never come in any of the AS rooms! It wouldn't be fair to the rest that post here on a regular basis. Keep bending those rules guys. It just makes it easier for us Mods to cancel this and give you a name that fits this place :)

Vijin

Smash Ace
"Gee, this is such a stupid poll, it doesn't matter to me...but I'll get all my friends who don't even browse the forum to vote for what I want!"

Aaah, the irony. Gents club it is.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
W-what? Now I'm gonna be poorly represented by such bland names . . .

I need my own board.

*goes searching*

Ryuukossei

Smash Cadet
I'm not a frequent poster, but I am a frequent player. Regardless I cannot sit by and watch my area be called "Da Dirty Souf" or whatever you cool kids these days are calling it. Srsly, have some class, the gangster thing isn't funny anymore. Ye dig?

Handorin

Smash Hero
We arnt excluding females.

It's like saying the YMCA excludes women, but it doesnt. >_>

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
...you don't get it do you.

lol I like the way the list of peeps look like in the gent's club. So colorful :colorful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom