• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Room Name Poll [Read First Post]

What do you want to name the Social Room?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
it's even that though, they just want something that's been done to the graves. You can see "the Dirty south" or whatever variation on almost any type of south Forum. You guys make me wonder about you sometimes.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I feel completely excluded.
And if people need to Wiki Gentlemans club just to see where it came from then why make it the name?
It's a social room, not an etiquette class where we need to learn how to treat women and hold a tea cup.
This is where we're meant to have fun and act crazy. Gentlemans club sounds like we're going to sit around, listen to Mozart and talk about how good our chess game went the other day.
But no matter what the gentlemans club sounds like to you guys from this show, it sounds pretty sexist to me. And about the YMCA >> they have the boys and girls club lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Well hate to do this but it's -2 for the dirty

Vitra and Dotcom votes will not count

Chum says he lives in FL when he goes to college but currently he's back in the north.

Handorin

Smash Hero
And if people need to Wiki Gentlemans club just to see where it came from then why make it the name?
It's a social room, not an etiquette class where we need to learn how to treat women and hold a tea cup.
This is where we're meant to have fun and act crazy. Gentlemans club sounds like we're going to sit around, listen to Mozart and talk about how good our chess game went the other day.
But no matter what the gentlemans club sounds like to you guys from this show, it sounds pretty sexist to me. And about the YMCA >> they have the boys and girls club lol
Exactly. But yet, it's stilled called the YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association).

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
you're dumb.

iirc, Gentlemen's Club is a fancy term for strip joint.
get rocked.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
From the looks of it, this room has nothin' on the Beast Coast Tea Room. They are actually reppin there region with there name. ATL North = East Coast. Yeah the Dirty South is not as original as their name but at least it represents our region. I'm pretty sure they don't all drink tea while holding there cups with three fingers. Us being the dirty south doesn't make us gangstas or g's or hustlas or whatever you may deem it to be. It's just a name, why take it so seriously.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I prefer town is safe over any of this.

I did like dirty souf, but I kinda agree with frames. It is a little cliche.

Of course, "Kao-Ken X100 Kamehameha Rasengang Zanpakuto" Would be infinitely cooler.

<_<;
Lol again. But I agree with Xif about this one. :]

But forget gentlemen's club. eww. xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I meant this: "Kao-Ken X100 Kamehameha Rasengang Zanpakuto"

and I know, thats why I said forget gents club. ;]

Laijin

Smash Hero
I do not want to come into a strip club whenever I post in the atlantic south. Strip clubs are not only possibly the biggest waste of money you could possibly use money on(Cool! I'm gonna go this place. Watch naked *****es dance and dry hump me. Then go home with this huge erection here that I have to take care of myself in the end when I go home).
If you want half naked girls to dry hump you with the possibility of taking them home(rather with a 0 possibility at strip clubs), then go to a normal club.
Anyways. My point is. I'd rather visit the dirty south than a fancy strip club any day.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
and you wonder why no one listens takes you seriously laijin
on a serious note if we had just got all of the south to play a couple of rounds of mafia this name thing would not even be an issue.
are all the black people dead: yes
is the mafia still out there: yes
then the town is safe

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey hey, we can't let a name seperate us... Although I wouldn't know what to do to have everyone happy.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL keep hating guys! It just makes your choice(dirty south) look worse!!!

I still think my new name ***** all of this but it's kool. *waits for lock*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm not hating. I just prefer dirty south over gents club. Thats all. ;3

Renth

Smash Hero
From the looks of it, this room has nothin' on the Beast Coast Tea Room. They are actually reppin there region with there name. ATL North = East Coast. Yeah the Dirty South is not as original as their name but at least it represents our region. I'm pretty sure they don't all drink tea while holding there cups with three fingers. Us being the dirty south doesn't make us gangstas or g's or hustlas or whatever you may deem it to be. It's just a name, why take it so seriously.
You know why no one ever responds to your posts?

First of all you shouldn't be posting here in the first place, you have a join date from 08 so chances are you're a brawl scrub, and you like to try to start **** and it's funny how much everyone ignores you.

"Repping there region with their name" for a guy who likes to talk up the alt north why would you end it with it's just a name why take it so seriously whenever you're **** talking the names more than the people who are actually from the south.

You're dumb.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

First of all you shouldn't be posting here in the first place, you have a join date from 08 so chances are you're a brawl scrub, and you like to try to start **** and it's funny how much everyone ignores you.

"Repping there region with their name" for a guy who likes to talk up the alt north why would you end it with it's just a name why take it so seriously whenever you're **** talking the names more than the people who are actually from the south.

You're dumb.
He meant don't take the name seriously as if we were actually going to have bling bling like were were G's or Hustlas. (like he said the Beast Coast Tea Room doesn't drink tea, but that should be a given actually) Although it is not funny when one is ignored. You can't really look at someone's join date just to see if you should reply to them. Of course, you might have better skills then us in which ever game, but we actually need ya'll's help to get better.

Its harder for us since we did enter the game later, but don't reject us for that. Plus he plays both Brawl and melee, so there you go. We go to tournies to try to get respect. Thats all we really want, right?

But don't treat us like ****, mang.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800

First of all you shouldn't be posting here in the first place, you have a join date from 08 so
Never knew that I had to register to smashboards before 2008 to have posting rights. Gee, thanks for the heads up!

chances are you're a brawl scrub, and you like to try to start **** and it's funny how much everyone ignores you.
Ah the stereotype of brawl and melee and how it needs to die. Do all brawl scrubs try and start ****? Does registering in 2008 make you a brawl scrub? If you play brawl, are you automatically a scrub? Please enlighten us sir Renth! Your intelligence is out of this world!

You're dumb.
After reading that statement, I looked back on the pages of this thread, and did not see a single hint of D-torr **** talking.

So, why so serious Renth?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
D-Torr never does. Nor do we need Renth's permission to post... But still, that ain't cool. But like Omni said, this is the internetz. I'm going to sleep.

(I don't flame because I despise name calling people and I usually stay neutral, but I'm posting what I think)

W

Wonderflonium

But don't treat us like ****, mang.
After reading that statement, I looked back on the pages of this thread, and did not see a single hint of D-torr **** talking.
D-Torr never does. Nor do we need Renth's permission to post... But still, that ain't cool. But like Omni said, this is the internetz. I'm going to sleep.

(I don't flame because I despise name calling people and I usually stay neutral, but I'm posting what I think)

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Voted on my 2 year old account cause I'm scared my vote wouldn't of been counted if I voted on this one.

I voted for the dirty south... please don't kill me.

Gerbil

Smash Champion

*watches more of Mike G dominating noobs*

Mike G Dominating: http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/WEc1Ck8GMbg.html

Ahem, and so begins my post...

*Fox combos Laijin's walltech with a basic shine; lol @ low tier XD*

Renth is the ruler of the South. Do not back talk him. Otherwise, he might use one of his many alternate accounts to bust you (but I swear I am not an Alternate Account of Renth). /joke

Also, I agree with Alpha. Had everyone played a round of Mafia, this entire name thing would've been easy to decide lol.

Side topic:

Anyone else remember the days when we had only 30,000 members, pages apon pages of locked threads, jokes everywhere, and everyone knew each other? I tell you what, I don't recognize half of the names I see now LOL. I'm getting older, and I'm an early '06 join date... :(

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
@Mike G and Tom: See, we shoulda went with the original plan.

It's ok. Cause Im still going to do my part. I went and made myself my official ATL Social Room sig.

:D Ni-pa!!~~~~~~~

Laijin

Smash Hero
@Mike G and Tom: See, we shoulda went with the original plan.

It's ok. Cause Im still going to do my part. I went and made myself my official ATL Social Room sig.

:D Ni-pa!!~~~~~~~

I thought the original plan was to have everyone post what they were voting for and the first post would be updated.
What happened to that plan?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I thought the original plan was to have everyone post what they were voting for and the first post would be updated.
What happened to that plan?
i was clearly saying that towards mike g and tom, but threw the joke out there to anybody who catches the reference (and actually kinda knows who mods what around here).

Ni-pa!!~~

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
no they're not, it's just people have to read between the lines and understand references.

Alot of people on here dont or cant do that.

It's nothing major.

___

A great room name stemmed from this though. Sad it wont make it to the light of day. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom