• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I see you guys are taking my idea of moving Gimpyfish up the list into consideration.

EDIT: To solve your problem, put Ken on the "Notable List."
Was anyone really against moving him down? Everyone knows Gimpy *****, but you can't just jump up on the list really fast unless your name is Mango or Evilnemesis.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
lol. no offense p but, i actually lose to ranked people for the most part. im observant enough and have enough expirence to know whos hot and whos not because i've actually beaten people who were "good". rickety was ****** pc chris's captain falcon when he stayed in san diego // only to trail into beating azen in pools and beating romeo at ucla. who the hell have you beaten? it baffles me on how sure you think you are about other peoples capabilities when your showings aren't impressive and you trail no decent consistency in your performances. just because ezynjay is talented doesn't mean he's flawless compared to the other players i listed, he's good though. you're not looking at it the right way. didn't he lose to boss anyways? point proven.

LuCKy

Smash Master
caalllm down P cuz i know hes gonna com in her like **** *** ********** ** * *****

bowser F Smash!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't know who else, but P has beaten Gimpy, Pbody, and Danimals. Although only one of them is currently ranked, the other two have been ranked at some point and are in no way bad players.

And yeah, I agree with Mango.

Rickety

Peace and Love
SoCal is amazing! And, I love Bone <3

people like,
rickety (when he tries)
Golly, Bone! What are you talking about? I always try! ;) <3

...i think boss and rickety are very good smashers from SD who could make it to the PR if they went to more tourneys...
Ooh! That's it, I got Luckys blessing, I'm gonna get more determined than ever to come to lots of tournaments outside of SD :] I love you, Lucky!

rickety was ****** pc chris's captain falcon when he stayed in san diego // only to trail into beating azen in pools and beating romeo at ucla.
I don't know who else, but P has beaten Gimpy, Pbody, and Danimals. Although only one of them is currently ranked, the other two have been ranked at some point and are in no way bad players.
I've beaten Panda back in 2006 when he was ranked, Blitz when he was ranked, Mike Y (Even though he went easy on me! Admit it!!), Azen* at SCC, Gabe and Teba at SCC (I think Teba was being nice, though <3 ), and Romeo at UCLA. His Falcon is so good!

Rickety for top 68! <333 :]

<3
rick(ety)

* I love Azen, that is all. <3

Edit:
In response to Gimpy:
Nuh-Uh! Everybody Loves Gimpyfish!! <333

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol. no offense p but, i actually lose to ranked people for the most part. im observant enough and have enough expirence to know whos hot and whos not because i've actually beaten people who were "good". rickety was ****** pc chris's captain falcon when he stayed in san diego // only to trail into beating azen in pools and beating romeo at ucla. who the hell have you beaten? it baffles me on how sure you think you are about other peoples capabilities when your showings aren't impressive and you trail no decent consistency in your performances. just because ezynjay is talented doesn't mean he's flawless compared to the other players i listed, he's good though. you're not looking at it the right way. didn't he lose to boss anyways? point proven.
Dude, are you smoking rocks? WOW. You mean he was beating PC CHRIS FALCON IN A FRIENDLY? You mean Azen let him win in pools? You mean Romeo let him win at UCLA? Are you that naive or do you really believe yourself? I beat Romeo at UCLA IV as well... Guess what? He didn't feel like playing and threw the set. OH WOW I BEAT RICKETY AT POOLZ LOLOLOL.

Sorry, I go by actual skill. Personally I don't need some rankings to tell me where I rank and how good I am -- I pretty much know where I am. So Boss may have beaten Jay with one of the flukiest rest you'll ever see, but Jay's still much better.

I also like the pre-johns you throw in for your friend at SD -- "when he tries." SD is so cocky and pretty annoying because you guys are not even THAT good except for Edrees and Azn Lep.

It really doesn't matter, though. The upcoming months will prove what's what.

Knivez

Smash Ace
HAHAHA gimpy's picture is amazing.

man why is socal so full of trash talk? it's not like i started it or anything...

Anyways my marth is better than half of that list, so lets move him up.

Also mike y for top 5, he beat hugo and he beat defh, who happened to beat alex that same tourny. We all know what that means.

Move romeo out of the list, his falcon is a joke, and apparently so is his marth. Maybe he should play link from now on. He'll have 1 good john for losing i guess.

I'm changing my handle name. As most of you know, my name is Tori, but now you can call me Korean DJ COMBO.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Lucky and Neal for nicest smashers :]

P > Rickety :]
I'm sorry if you found me annoying, I don't want to have any ill will between the regions. If I was bothersome, I apologize :]

<3
rick(ety)

Knivez

Smash Ace
ok seriously, you guys need to cut the "nice guy" crap.

"im sorry!! sniff sniff, MARY JANE...UNCLE BEN..??....i'm peter...peter par

cut that **** out.

Knivez

Smash Ace
He's that one dude who beat all of washington when they came to cali for scc.

Silent wolf is so cute. I never knew he was this 13 year old boy looking for acceptance in the world.

"here everybody! check out my new video - called frankenstein!!!!
its got goood music and and yeaa!~

and everybody who is mature enough NOT to watch it will just tell him "yay...otto ...good work...."
and then whisper behind their breadth 'what a ****in idiot'.

Dayum Mike Y representing Deepsocal since all the way in 2006? No wonder theyre so widely known

knivez aint ****. he knows if he watch *frankenstine hed try it all and nonstop jock my ****

Knivez

Smash Ace
LOL, i was the one that taught you how to double laser while fading back.

freaking noob comes up to me after scc and says "hey knives(z), i know how to double laser short hop while moving back now"

my response as usual: yay...otto ...good work...

-****in idiot

LOL get *****

LOL you were def the one who taught me to pres the button faster ****ing noob
look at this guy tryna take credit for THIS tech skill
those double lasers didnt help vs gimpy much did they. who loses to bowser LOL

EDIT - ok ok gay shadows. o0o0o0o0
666? is that how many times u lost in tourney?

Knivez

Smash Ace
good ****, he caught people by surprise in another state.

who splits with mike Y in pools??

none other than silent wolf.

i rest my case.

oh and i heard u got ***** by some donkey kong player that isnt even ranked.

he plays a DONKEY with a KONG....i bet that will make him SILENT.wolf.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Are we talking about individual games, sets, or number of times knocked out of a tourney?

Knivez

Smash Ace
you're telling me ur gonna do the math jtb? you dropped out of ucr after freshman year. The only reason you got re-accepted is cause you're a white male.

Knivez

Smash Ace
why the **** does silent wolf check/post in SOCAL threads? that to me says this kid's got no life-sies.

I didnt even know Washington existed until you guys came to SCC and got *****. Pacific west is strictly California.

in other words, nobody wants to be your friend otto. You can stop trying to be good now

$BONE$

Smash Ace
LOL.
This is what I get for going easy on P, people.
He thinks he's good now... and gets whiney cause SD & friends are going to steal the new ranking spots before him & his friends do. LOLLOOLOLOL. the only cocky person in SD is patrick, obviously and i guess me at times. you sound mad because i wooped your *** second round in the bracket 2-0. L0L take it out on sd then,just take it out on the teddybear. why dont you mm me instead, why dont you step it up and show everyone how good you really are. quit trying to get bragging rights off a counter against patrick's ganon. its okay though we still love you and would love to see you at our triweekly so, i can rig your bracket and get your first round again.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
[20:21] thelegendofLuCKy: lol
[20:21] thelegendofLuCKy: ahhh my head
[20:21] thelegendofLuCKy: i need to lie down
[20:21] jaketotheizz0: take some advil noob
[20:22] jaketotheizz0: buy some drugs from mike y
[20:22] thelegendofLuCKy: i dont think i have any
[20:22] thelegendofLuCKy: lol woooooow
[20:22] thelegendofLuCKy: lol

[20:22] jaketotheizz0: lucky needs some advil