• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
It will be a crime if Larry (dehf) isn't ranked now. He has done many accomplishments now. He has stayed pretty consistent and keeps getting better.

Oscar......it's the vet syndrome >_<, don't quit.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Pbody scurrrrred?

Nah, I'm joking. You can't quit yet, there's only a few months left :)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
DEHF has been attending a few tournaments around my area and his performance has been impressive to say the least.

Knivez

Smash Ace
enough about DEHF. He's awesome yes. but what about knives(Z)?

Did we forget that he was also 818 during the summer?

Why wasnt i 2nd in the 818 power rankings HUH?

Anyways, for the real power rankings-

I dont got a palmdale crew to say "BOA FOR TOP 5"

its just me and JTB...so

KNIVES(Z) FOR TOP 5 -

lol..

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
well if that's the case, u should replace him with dehf
Beating daniamls,dc,mike y and lucky and only losing to dsf and knives in the quaterfinals and semi's u should really consider larry to be ranked soon.
he should be ranked higher than 25th, he's constiently done well for a while now.

and oscar, you can't quit. it's the rule.

LuCKy

Smash Master
larry for top 25 hmm it should happen by the next rankings he is doing really well in the last couple tourneys

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
fabian
blitz
kira

for #1!!!!

dun forget guys, update after scc and 12/2/07 =)
aight im gonna be arrogant here cuz i can also im not completely normal at the moment lol

i've beaten dehf... lol but he's chill

and i can beat anyone not on these rankings... so jay lets mm. and dc got lucky i can beat him too

except i also lose to random people not on these rankings

i could've had a good chance against luigi too if i picked sheik the whole time... 3 stock on DK64?

but peaches **** me and im bad at falcon too. and fox and falco are just better than sheik so those are hard. and thats basically all characters. im good at jiggly but not good enough to beat mango and ICs are just **** and LOL i even lost to gimpy poke floats was a bad choice just like milk in anchorman

shooooot i gotta watch the chapman vids i wanna see edrees lose to a fox cuz i thought it wasn't possible does that mean lucky is better than chesterr01? lol isn't that weird like jtb and pbody u know theres just counters and gabe and peaches and stuff but he would **** more people than hirsine know what i mean

i used to be aight but i stopped getting better =(
nervous johns
rusty johns (i have no one to practice with in between tournies. but like, at the end of tournies i ****n **** like no other, cuz thats when my tech skill gets perfect and i dont mess up randomly. i think if i played smash for 12 hours before a tourney then drank 20 energy drinks then i would get 1st right behind ken cuz he always gets like #0)

if isai tries at scc everyone would think he is too good even if he doesnt place well or if he loses to bum or something because it doesnt matter how good he is now he is still a legend and nobody will ever forget that

oh yeah i beat dehf 2-0 in pools then dehf beat teba 2-0 in pools then teba beat me 2-0 plus the tiebreaker what does that mean lols it just means that im not consistent enough thats all

Knivez

Smash Ace
wow wtf did kira just say. It reminds me of Light at the end of Deathnote when he ****s himself and panics after being caught.

I can't believe he got owned so badly...oh and the johns. (doin it for a better world, no one else could do it,etc)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
LOL i even lost to gimpy poke floats was a bad choice just like milk in anchorman
i'm pretty sure that the level killed me twice, one time at 6%

pokefloats ***** me hard

and i honestly find your "LOL i even lost to gimpy" to be an attack on me for no reason but whatever

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
jay and larry for top 20 ^_^ =) ^_^ as for kira iono like i havnt seen u at any tournies recently at all..gotta go =) scc is gunna be tight if its not like 30 degrees =(

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
umm yea fugito and i for top tier lol jpjp *** we cant go to SCC screw drum line sniffles..... Watch out for our combo vid =) too goodsies

Knivez

Smash Ace
Gimpy is amazing. He beat top 10 people.

why cant people recognize his skills(z)? Why ya'll gotta be a playa hater.

Gimpy is my *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom