• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL @ Gimpy ****** yo PR and you guys totally ignoring it because hes bowser.

I'm pretty sure the fact that a bowser ***** your PR is even more reason for him to be higher. Jeesh. It's like WA all over again.

"Gimpy is a bit worse than sagemoon imo..."

Note: I haven't actually read any discussion, I'm just assuming that hes being ignored. I mean come on, its bowser. :laugh:

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
why would i main kakarot? kankuro with karasu is too goods

at one tourney (watch out) every time i fortress i'm gonna shout as loud as i can "KAITEN!" and be JUST LIKE NEJI!!!!!!

lol

oh and eggz that was unnecessary lol

Knivez

Smash Ace

I'm pretty sure the fact that a bowser ***** your PR is even more reason for him to be higher. Jeesh. It's like WA all over again.

Note: I haven't actually read any discussion, I'm just assuming that hes being ignored. I mean come on, its bowser. :laugh:
the power rankings havent been updated yet.

CAAALM DOWNNN.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

gimpy for no. 1?

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Um. haha. whoops.

those aren't character johns, im just bad at those matchups. and yeah, we'll mm for sure, P.

and gimpy, sheik vs bowser? if i was another character i wouldn't mind at all but that's just embarrassing for a sheik main. i guess i should've rewritten it as, "LOL i even lost to a bowser."

so... does anyone want to team for scc? PM me if ur interested.

ChuDat

Smash Master
gimpy arrived like right after we updated, though at this rate he'll definitely be put on somewheres (as bowser, even)

also, i stopped playing bowser in tournament cause everyone started beating me after a while, hopefully gimpy's bowser doesn't turn out the same:(

EDIT: why the hell am i on chu dat's name??

EDIT2: this is arash btw. also, hell isn't censored. yayuhhzz?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Um. haha. whoops.

those aren't character johns, im just bad at those matchups. and yeah, we'll mm for sure, P.

and gimpy, sheik vs bowser? if i was another character i wouldn't mind at all but that's just embarrassing for a sheik main. i guess i should've rewritten it as, "LOL i even lost to a bowser."

so... does anyone want to team for scc? PM me if ur interested.
yea kira **** man calm down...its almost like your using segregation on tiers just because of who he plays....thats messed up

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
BOWSER PLAYERS ARE PEOPLE TOO. THEY CAN SIT AT THE FRONT OF THE BUS IF THEY WANT.

Don't let the Man get you down, Gimpy.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
i could've had a good chance against luigi too if i picked sheik the whole time... 3 stock on DK64?l
I'd hope so, it was your counterpick. Either way, you didnt really come that close on a neutral stage. I dont even remember the set, let alone take it seriously. You didnt really put me under any real pressure to put an effort. The fact remains you've yet to beat me in tourney. I rarely take tourney games seriously, and practically anyone can tell you the same thing. Except for that set against Alex saturday. =(

I still dont see where this came from though...

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
I'd hope so, it was your counterpick. Either way, you didnt really come that close on a neutral stage. I dont even remember the set, let alone take it seriously. You didnt really put me under any real pressure to put an effort. The fact remains you've yet to beat me in tourney. I rarely take tourney games seriously, and practically anyone can tell you the same thing. Except for that set against Alex saturday. =(

I still dont see where this came from though...
4 real all the counts is the win no matter how close it is u can never tell the other players mind set espically when it comes to better players..it all comes down to what shows up on paper in the end =)

Knivez

Smash Ace
MY GOD, can you guys stop johning and ACTUALLY GET GOOD?

The last 4 people that posted are complete noobs.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
can everyone stop getting all butthurt about a post that wasn't written with any logic or thought behind it? i obviously wasn't myself at the time. thanks.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Lets see, the last 4 people who have posted 4

4. Me (This post)
3. Alan Roy
2. Fabians
1. Joe

On topic though, Sick should be ranked for ****** Mike Y in tournament...
Hey luigi, what's ur record against me?

Oh riiiiiight, ZERO wins, and TWO losses. Sorry, I just didn't want you to think you were good or anything

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha luigi and i took 2nd in teams at the worst tourney of my life i just like stood there taunting (more or less) while he handled mango and lucky at the same time and almost won lolol

luigi's gewd

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
sick is better than you.

fabian, you're not good at this game. seriously.
I can already tell that in his counter argument to that, he's going to mention how he beats me all the time.

Just a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom