• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Nealdt also beat Ultra Luigi with Y. Link at the LTT in a set.

Oh yeah. I though Edrees was going to go Y. Link and Champ was supposed to go Link for "Team 7 Years."........ You guys never came...................... I'm just going to go in the corner and cry now...........

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I guess I'm not the only Pbody counter anymore :(

Charoo

Smash Champion
Nealdt also beat Ultra Luigi with Y. Link at the LTT in a set.

Oh yeah. I though Edrees was going to go Y. Link and Champ was supposed to go Link for "Team 7 Years."........ You guys never came...................... I'm just going to go in the corner and cry now...........
haha. I forgot what happen but I think we were hanging out with JOHNS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QD9P0ibfvk

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
My pichu beat Pbody's Mewwtwo in friendlies. Granted they were close matches..right Oscar?? hehe. but Upsmash out of shield is too much for mewtwo.

And Thomas yeah sorry i was supposed to show up but I didn't feel like making the drive out there alone =(

Knivez

Smash Ace
I was gonna say the same thing about Romeo, but i don't think my picture would have been appropriate.

the **** was just too much for the public to see.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Bowser = not good

Gimpyfish's bowser = too good

King = Jiggs Player

Mango = King of Jiggs player

Lit

Smash Ace
well if that's the case, u should replace him with dehf
Beating daniamls,dc,mike y and lucky and only losing to dsf and knives in the quaterfinals and semi's u should really consider larry to be ranked soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom