• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Luigi for top 10? He beat three of the best players in the world in S-Royal, Wobbles and Plank, and also beat Knives and BoA. Good ****.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
alright so heres how this **** should go. ya ready go

lucky should go up...

luigi should go down one spot to make plank feel worse...lol jp he should go way up

gimpy should be put on 10 to 20 range...since u guys dont rank to high ^_^

larry should go on 20-25 range..

i should go on 20-25...haha had to throw it in ^_~

in actives should go off and ppl should go down...its not really hard since no one plays as much. =]

and oh yea

MANGO FOR NUMBER 2 THATS RIGHT NUMBER 2...had to yell it hahahha that kid is a ****ing beast...

but im dead tired so im crashing lol too much halo >.< ill check on this tomorrow too see if i ****eed up and how bad i did LOL gnights =)

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
I wanna get the 24th spot since luigi will definately be going up =]

Dehf should be around 20.

Lucky should be ranked above or near iT's ThE MoThiNg ****!nG DC!

Mang0 should be 2nd!!! No johns hugo! Lol

I changed my minds on quitting smash.. If I am to be ranked still, I'd like to have mewtwo along w/ my falco =]
I beat dsf's fox in a set using my mewtwo ^_^

"Gimme Muh MONEY!!"

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
neal correct this if its wrong

just for the sake of this topic i figure i might as well throw it out there

in my pool i was tied for a 3rd place advancing spot in number of wins, but the person i was tied with was somebody i beat in our set, so i THINK (?) i was supposed to advance, but i didn't make a fuss or anything because i was having a great time haha

i think he even made it to the brackets too XD

oh uhh

i mean...

SCREW BOWSER I'M PICKIN UP SHEIK.

>_>;;;;

EDIT: nashun should be on he's been beating good players pretty consistently lately with sheik/kirby

araknophobik

Smash Master
luigi and I were the 2nd highest placed teams at SCC after mango/lucky

then luigis got 2nd seed in the death pool, followed by beating vince, alan, and plarrrnk lmfao
****** be flying out to socal just to lose to someone who lives 5min away

DC also did very well in comparison to his recent tournament placements. i guess he was just in a slump

emerican

Smash Ace
my only complaint about SCC was the the tournament ran SO WELL.

i mean, i was constantly playing my tourney matches and couldnt watch all the crazy **** going on around me.

edit: oh yeh, and almost half of the field of competition got wobbled that tourney.. LOL **** DAT ****

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Evil Nemesis -
Pools:
2-0's everyone in his 1st pool except for Isai. Takes a match off Isai.
Beats everyone in 2nd pools (Wobbles, S-Royal, Champ, & Atlus) except Azen. Takes a match off Azen.

Brackets:
Winners' bracket
Defeated BoA
Lost to ChuDat

Losers' bracket
Defeated Plairnkk
Defeated Knivez
Lost to Forward

Chu and Foward are known to be pretty OK at this game. In conclusion, Luigi should be moved down to 25 because it would be hilarious.

EDIT: Also some how amazingly carries Fabian to 13th in teams

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i think i seriously might start playing somebody else i'm so used to having a job so smash doesn't matter as far as cash flow goes but my income is suffering greatly right now T=T

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gimpy: read the rules again. Tiebreakers are determined first by the number of individual games won, then the fewest number lost, THEN your head to head record. Your record was 7-5 in terms of individual games, while SA2Jeff's was 7-4, indiciating he did better against the entire pool overall. Sorry man :(.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I wonder where Larry and Gimpy are going to be put at?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
**** i wonder were im gonna be put at..and lol at fabian beating p in a mm wow hahaha that was funnies...

ooooo and fabian and p thanks for the money ^_^ and i ***** in poker too LOL that was good **** too bad i couldnt stay longer to play but little luigi needed his sleep

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Fabian your placement # means nothing for the rankings, it's only who beat you and who you lost to. The panelists do not even look at what number you place at. You guys did **** good teams though, but mentioning you're the #2 placing team doesn't really mean anything.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Fabian your placement # means nothing for the rankings, it's only who beat you and who you lost to. The panelists do not even look at what number you place at. You guys did **** good teams though, but mentioning you're the #2 placing team doesn't really mean anything.
well the way i see it, according to the panelists, teams doesn't even go into account as to whether a player should be ranked/go up or down. So by me throwing that in there i was just kinda boasting about placing well =] and to remind mikey and knives.....
BOX TAG

i mean
they owe us a big breakfast =]]

p.s. wow that sig is ****ing **** lmfao ****in justin. that should be the intro to his "justified" combo video

Arash

Smash Lord
i don't know who told you that fabian, we take teams and crews into consideration. singles is more heavily weighted though, and i hope i don't have to explain why

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
The laggy camera makes it look like they weigh a feather to justin xD.

Edit: I never got to play Mango, but he seems pretty good, maybe he should move up =).

Still not good enough for WA though right Mango? xD

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Thanks Kira, I love how Cali hasn't experienced Ka-Master. Have a tournament thats not on a Sunday that most of cali is going to in a couple months and I'll help pay for him to come down =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom