• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
The laggy camera makes it look like they weigh a feather to justin xD.

Edit: I never got to play Mango, but he seems pretty good, maybe he should move up =).

Still not good enough for WA though right Mango? xD
ROFL!!!!!!!!

I suppose..

The King

Smash Ace
Ammonia should move up to at least 8th on the socal rankings, imo. He's a really terrific young man who's blossoming into quite a competitor. And he took out quite a few big names at OC3. Though I could understand him not getting the recognition he may deserve, due to not traveling very far and only having attended that one tourney. I don't know where he would rank when compared to Smog, but they both beast OOS'ers down there in Socal pretty well.

King Out

MaNg0

Smash Hero
MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
rofl is too good lol

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
If mango moves up to #2, I swear to god I'm going to **** the **** out of most upcoming tournaments.

Hey but, anyone know who is selling GC controllers still? What a great time to have my controller jacked. All stores are telling me they are no longer carrying gamecube controllers. And I need a new one ASAP.

Sgt.LTR

Smash Cadet
Honestly Mango deserves the 2nd best spot. Hes accomplished so much in such a short time.

Its funny how Alex picks on little kids at tournaments these days. You gotta pass up your crown some day.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hugo: Nintendo still sells them through their website.

And let's not have everyone forget that Hugo also beat PC and Mango and Evo World. No small accomplishment either.

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
More Fame for me! :laugh:
Btw, It's 3 days after SCC, and Luigi had that on his signature for quite some time;)

Anyway on topic, Luigi did great at SCC:) and teaming with Fabian is not a fluke at all....
now Knives has to serve Breakfast AND Lunch!

I still need to look at results though:lick:

Edit: "And let's not have everyone forget that Hugo also beat Hugo and Mango and Evo World. No small accomplishment either."

Technical gibberesh your talking about? Is there Evil Hugs?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Hugo: Nintendo still sells them through their website.

And let's not have everyone forget that Hugo also beat Hugo and Mango and Evo World. No small accomplishment either.
Man, how did Hugo accomplish that? Did he suicide four times? Beating hugo beatng hugo is pretty imprsesive..

Charoo

Smash Champion
If mango moves up to #2, I swear to god I'm going to **** the **** out of most upcoming tournaments.

Hey but, anyone know who is selling GC controllers still? What a great time to have my controller jacked. All stores are telling me they are no longer carrying gamecube controllers. And I need a new one ASAP.
amazon sells them online for 25 dollars. They dun charge people for shipping if it's 25 dollars or mroe so it's like buying at a store I guess.

Also, how does ur controller look like?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lol move me 2 number 2 so then hugo can try to give me a challenge...

Haha!!!

Then i ll let him grab one thousand times so then on the last stock i can roll behind him and rest him.

Hay Hugo Way 2 grab noob!!!

Arash

Smash Lord
i think the competition for socal's worst smashers are much more heated and debatable, go spam that thread:)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Hey Mango, I didn't watch a single tourny match of yours from start to finish because you were always fighting a peach or samus when I looked... I hope VoD will have you in a match that isn't dull to watch xD.

Oh and, does it rain when you cry?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Since there will be an update soon, I want to once again offer to be a panelist. I have a general knowledge of the skill level of players in the San Bernardino/Riverside counties, as well as regularly attend tournaments in those areas. I think I could provide alot of information that could help in making the list that would otherwise by overlooked.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Hey Mango, I didn't watch a single tourny match of yours from start to finish because you were always fighting a peach or samus when I looked... I hope VoD will have you in a match that isn't dull to watch xD.

Oh and, does it rain when you cry?
Is this a Men In Black 2 reference...?

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I believe the blemish of mango's loss to hugo at Evo should be removed
Hugo did beat PC legit, but i believe both players would agree the Evo set was not a legit set
God **** fabian, I swear to god the moment I get your business card I'm gonna make you perform with your mariachi at a smash tournament. I'll throw so much ****ing change into your sombrero, your smashboards name will automatically change to "Vincente Fernandez".

Let mango "say" he didn't try for a 500 dollar prize difference. Let noobies assume that there's no way I could beat mango if he tried, even though I'm ****ing hugs, and we have an even record. It all makes perfect sense.

King of misinformation.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Anyone see me at Chili's after Fabian told people about Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyvid copying Joe? Well, the same thing happened when I read Hugo's post.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
hugs is **** on the boards

raise him to number 1

right behind mango, mango is at number "super 1"

i just made that up.

its uncreative and i'm going to slit my wrists now due to lack of creativity and general "bad posty-ness"

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

Since there will be an update soon, I want to once again offer to be a panelist. I have a general knowledge of the skill level of players in the San Bernardino/Riverside counties, as well as regularly attend tournaments in those areas. I think I could provide alot of information that could help in making the list that would otherwise by overlooked.
i dont think so, your views are biased as hell. If anything thomas sexy should represent san bernardino/ riverside areas. Hes been with smash much longer and is fair. Adding you to the list would be like adding another yes man to the group.

Neal: I think lucky should move up.
Jtb: agreed
champ: agreed
hugs: but wait , umm , agreed.
arash: but wait
edreese: guys we have to look at other tournaments
Neal: looks like its 4 - 2 lucky moves up.

emerican

Smash Ace
new list is gonna be interesting... good luck panelist, once again, glad not in your seat.

date on expected update by anychance?

edit: manacloud..... No.

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow banana
if thomas was a panelist
he would vote for himself to be on it

mike tried making a funny, but instead
he just brought the attention back to the real matter at hand
banana ****ing up and selling his shirts while discouraging potential byers not to be SCC shirts

p.s. or i think someones just upset they were on the worst smashers list 3 times =]

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

wow banana
if thomas was a panelist

banana ****ing up and selling his shirts while discouraging potential byers not to be SCC shirts

p.s. or i think someones just upset they were on the worst smashers list 3 times =]
wow you really dont know anything do you. The entire time i was there i didnt discourage anyone from buying the scc shirts. Some *** made it up and everyone just likes to spread bull****.

If you dont have any proof, except word of mouth, dont try to make it look like i did something i didnt. Because unlike you i do have proof i didnt.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
wow banana
if thomas was a panelist

LOL AT FABIANS SIG ****s toooo good!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i dont think so, your views are biased as hell. If anything thomas sexy should represent san bernardino/ riverside areas. Hes been with smash much longer and is fair. Adding you to the list would be like adding another yes man to the group.

Neal: I think lucky should move up.
Jtb: agreed
champ: agreed
hugs: but wait , umm , agreed.
arash: but wait
edreese: guys we have to look at other tournaments
Neal: looks like its 4 - 2 lucky moves up.
Um, what? You say I'm biased, then don't even move to back it up?

And I recommended myself rather than Thomas because I go to more outside tournaments than most people in the area (exceptions being Fabian and Alan). While Thomas might have more experience, he is unaware of the skill of other players outside this area.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol the only reason i lost to hugo is because i thought he could get first.

Hugo getting first = Mango get more money!! DUH!!

Way 2 get *****!!

araknophobik

Smash Master
Let mango "say" he didn't try for a 500 dollar prize difference. Let noobies assume that there's no way I could beat mango if he tried, even though I'm ****ing hugs, and we have an even record. It all makes perfect sense.

King of misinformation.
now now hugo, caaalllmmmm doowwn
I never said you couldn't beat him, you 2 always have close sets
from what ive heard, you nor he played at your full potential for whatever reason at Evo during your set
Correct me if im wrong about you not giving 100% in that set

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
God **** fabian, I swear to god the moment I get your business card I'm gonna make you perform with your mariachi at a smash tournament. I'll throw so much ****ing change into your sombrero, your smashboards name will automatically change to "Vincente Fernandez".
LMAO, ****ing ****.

Is this a Men In Black 2 reference...?
Idk if you’re joking around or you’re really curious. Hint hint, look at Mango’s avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom