• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

araknophobik

Smash Master
**** romeo
remember that time you got emo on me and sent me a message talking about i quit ect ect
but im not gonna be shady like ryan and post it up
wait
i will
but after heroes
lol

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
fabian i heard u were talking **** about me hahahaha but i dont wanna bring up our tourney record against each other...its too much. =) ^_~

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
how about rather than do that for one month we keep reciepts from chipotle and whoever has gone there more times by the end of the month is number 1?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Box Tag!!!

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
hey edrees, what happened to female so cal power rankings, hmmm?? You said you'd make it! ^____^ lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
*ahem* based on the initial criterium that i'd assume would exist based on a true "Chipotle power rankings" the rankings would have to be in order of most loyal customer, or most consumed over time, and, just as with the smash power rankings, single events that take you in either a very strongly positive light, or a strongly negative light (while still considered) aren't as important as some make them out to be. What matters tends to be consistency in things like this, and if (for example) we were to walk into the chipotle that I visit and ask them about me, i'm sure they were instantly tell you my entire order and the price off the top of my head. Not only that but they would go into details about it. 4 chicken burrito with a student drink to go with no bag. $6.47 payed through credit card and no reciept is needed. I'll fill up my coke and be on my way. Occasionally if the manager rings me up he either gives me the manager discount of $3 or he simply gives it to me for free and sends me on my way.

now if we went into the one that you go too... well i doubt the situation would be the same.

Gimpyfish for number 1 on the chipotle PR.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
what he said ^^

anyways, legitimate post making time ACTIVATE!

alright i figure i might as well post a few things in this thread that actually regard the pr so here goes

first off mango, obviously, needs a boost (due to my box tag obviously)
i think lucky deserves a spot quite a bit higher than what he's got... whats he listed at now? 19th?
both luigi and pbody i think are underrated

also larry isn't even on this thing (maybe he is but i dont know wtf his smash name is) and he CERTAINLY deserves a spot

i dunno

figured i'd post something that actually pertains the pr, dont take it to seriously just a few little shrugged off thoughts, but does anyone disagree with this?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
*ahem* based on the initial criterium that i'd assume would exist based on a true "Chipotle power rankings" the rankings would have to be in order of most loyal customer, or most consumed over time, and, just as with the smash power rankings, single events that take you in either a very strongly positive light, or a strongly negative light (while still considered) aren't as important as some make them out to be. What matters tends to be consistency in things like this, and if (for example) we were to walk into the chipotle that I visit and ask them about me, i'm sure they were instantly tell you my entire order and the price off the top of my head. Not only that but they would go into details about it. 4 chicken burrito with a student drink to go with no bag. $6.47 payed through credit card and no reciept is needed. I'll fill up my coke and be on my way. Occasionally if the manager rings me up he either gives me the manager discount of $3 or he simply gives it to me for free and sends me on my way.

now if we went into the one that you go too... well i doubt the situation would be the same.

Gimpyfish for number 1 on the chipotle PR.
you've been in so cal for like a month, there's no way this is already true.

tell me more about this student drink.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
actually it is true haha after only twice they remembered me, and slowly the employees have all been informed of who i am, i no longer have to say anything when i enter, i could probably remain silent the whole time just walk in and pay and leave XD

you get a free drink if you have your student id at chipotle, just tell them you want a student drink and show them your id, or not show them your id, depending on if they know you or not haha

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
hey edrees, what happened to female so cal power rankings, hmmm?? You said you'd make it! ^____^ lol
We've had heated discussion on it and hopefully it will be out at the next update of the regular power rankings.

And by the way I used to eat Chipotle everyday for like 4 months, but I still eat it twice a week at least. And I can eat two chipotle burritos. I usually get a Chicken burrito which is 5.76 after tax.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lmfao ***** you know you can't take luigi's word on ****
good thing we cleared it up at wal mart
p.s. halo 3 feels weak =[
hahaha i ***** fabian and luigi in halo 3 =) tooooo good ^_^ actually i dont know who was who when though cuz they were switching off..

and i used to eat chipotle every day at work for lunch since it was next door ^_^ but i dont know the prices cuz i always got a discount GG ^_~.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
if there's ever a wing eating contest, I'm in!!

on topic: when will this be updated? after SCC? I wanna see Gimpyfish on there and I wanna see mango go up up and up!!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Yea i agree with connor.. i should be number 1.. buts thats just my opionion.....

BOX TAG!!!!!!!

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Probally two because Ken did beat mango at evo and overall Ken has one of the best smash records in all history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom