• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuCKy

Smash Master
I heard you were talking **** on Easy AND Jay cuz you beat him last time as if it makes you better.

I'd just like to remind you that there has yet to be a tournament set between you and I where I haven't 4 stocked you in at least one round.

****ing RAAAAAAAAPE
lol i seen this like 2 days ago and danny still hasent replyed :chuckle:

anyways the reason im here lucky for top 25:) lol

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
yeah i agree with emerican. i think anyone after top 3 understand that even though there might be a skill difference, 3-15 or so all have a really good shot at beating one another. except for edrees. hes a BEAST! lol =) good thing hes my teammate ;) hahaha

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Just today I was looking at your guys' records....and Emerican's right. In NorCal you can generally assume who will win a match and there are few upsets, but down there all of you seem to go back and forth, even for people not on the rankings.

I bet your panelists love it. ^_^

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
haha after watching Vince play on saturday, I definitely believe he deserves a huge bump in rank. Very nice Marth pro :)

But I'm whipping myself back into shape right now, so I'm gonna defend my rank no matter what. ;)

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
funny how I said Boa should be top 5 when I was on the panelist but no one really listened...

anyhow the current panelists are

Arash, nealdt, Hugs, Edreese and Champ.

Each represents a certain area which I think is pretty fair except Nealdt and Champ. I think one of these panelists gotta go since they are both from Long beach (and I don't want to hear bellflower jonhs) and recruit a new one from either Riverside or San Berdadino or even Pdale to make it a bit more balanced.

I recommend either Aesis, Evil nemisis or Boa

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Boa will most defintitely be moved up with that performance but come on guys, jumping up 12 spots is ridiculous.

If we took you guys advice last time we'd have Mango for top 5 too since he beat everyone last period. This time it's Boa. Next time it could be somoene else. You get boosted a few spots for a good tourney and that will happen. Do it 3-4 tournies in a row and then you can be moved to top 5-10.

Boa's still too good but I gotta defend how we do these because I like our system in place. Also he REALLY stepped up his game the past couple of tournies and that will be reflected on the next one for SURE. , You can't blame us for his location based on the results of the last period.

I think Palmdale does need a Panelist since they are a force/crew in socal and need representation.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
dude fabian, i noticed that you have like 1200 posts. how the hell do you rack up that number? You don't post that much in this forum.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
besides, would you put boa above the likes of romeo, azeem, and wolf?

remember, if someone moves up, then someone has to move down (or off):)

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
does any body look at the historys of some of the ones ranked some suck so bad cant believe there ranked

petoo0

Smash Ace
Well if Palmdale is going to have representation I'd say it either be Aesis or ROFL. BoA is kinda hard to keep in touch with. ROFL and Aesis also probably have the most involvement in the community keeping up-to-date with tourneys and their results.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
does any body look at the historys of some of the ones ranked some suck so bad cant believe there ranked
I look at the histories of all these players, and none get 4 stocked on a consistent basis by me like you do. Now I'm not being biased against you because of how you perform vs me, I'm just saying you aren't in a position to say that anyone on the top 25 "sucks".

Complaining doesn't get you on the list, ****** does. Keep doing as well as you are doing or possibly better and you might be considered.

LuCKy

Smash Master
I look at the histories of all these players, and none get 4 stocked on a consistent basis by me like you do. Now I'm not being biased against you because of how you perform vs me, I'm just saying you aren't in a position to say that anyone on the top 25 "sucks".

Complaining doesn't get you on the list, ****** does. Keep doing as well as you are doing or possibly better and you might be considered.
:laugh: lol just chill caos

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
besides, would you put boa above the likes of romeo, azeem, and wolf?

remember, if someone moves up, then someone has to move down (or off):)
I think romeo put it best, dont matter who moves up and who doesnt, it just a piece of paper, you know who you can **** and who you cant, and in the end it doesnt make you any better of a player. and also, EDREES IS TOO GOOD.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
im not talking crap about the top 25 it did sound wrong though my bad appriecite you mention the 4 stock everyone gets 4 stock sometime right hugo lol

Lit

Smash Ace
**** its getting real hot in hear .... i think i need to go get my pop corn

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
first i dont think the top 25 suck it came out wrong and that wasnt roffle who post danimals pic that was Mike the Haze. lol that pic was tooo goood it remind me of my DK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom