• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
*cheers ROFL*

I love how Luigi is supposedly low tier xD

If you think he is play Ka-Master... or apparently ROFL

I'm coming to SoCal whenever Ken says I should in May sometime so I want to meet you all plz, especially ROFL and BoA(I hope you are a hot asian singer.)

I have an itchy feeling that SoCal as a whole is pure **** ;___;

Eggz

Smash Hero
Suck their ***** some more Nate. Get it?...A straightforward reference to oral sex? >_>; <3

If I get a job and can randomly buy a plane ticket, I'll be coming down with Tori as well.

nublet06

Smash Lord
*cheers ROFL*

I love how Luigi is supposedly low tier xD

If you think he is play Ka-Master... or apparently ROFL

I'm coming to SoCal whenever Ken says I should in May sometime so I want to meet you all plz, especially ROFL and BoA(I hope you are a hot asian singer.)

I have an itchy feeling that SoCal as a whole is pure **** ;___;
well if you want to play me and BoA dont listen to ken on when you should come down. ken will tell you to go to his bi weekly and im banned from that so me or BoA would not be there :p

come to a UCLA monthly. we had norcal down last time so maybe we can get washington this time :p

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
haha i didnt notice the list changes till now, but ****ing hell its april 2nd and this pokemon **** needs to go. when i multitab this website in firefox it sounds like im in a pokemon inferno.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
**** not even on april fools danny didnt make the list...
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA. That was hilarious easy AND jay. ;)

And on another note, i would've believed this list was real, even with all it's new placings, if you guys didn't put Fabian in there. :p

edit: Oh yea, and Champ also. I didn't see his name the first time cuz i started looking for his name starting from number 20.

araknophobik

Smash Master
atleast spell my name right if your gonna mock me >=0
****, e40's ahead of me and he quit smash
but maybe i should pick up marth, if that char gets me onto the rankings ^_^

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
**** not even on april fools danny didnt make the list...
Jay for sure you wont be on the new list and its funny how you made that worst smasher list and i think you should be on that cause mostly ever one on that list has beaten you in tourney lol. you have trouble with mike the haze i think he should replace your spot. wow what were the panelist drinking when they put you on the list. fighting words lol dont talk if you never beat me in tourney

nublet06

Smash Lord
Jay for sure you wont be on the new list and its funny how you made that worst smasher list and i think you should be on that cause mostly ever one on that list has beaten you in tourney lol. you have trouble with mike the haze i think he should replace your spot. wow what were the panelist drinking when they put you on the list. fighting words lol dont talk if you never beat me in tourney
ive never seen such a fierce battle for 21-25. didnt they like just make those spots up anyway? all of you guys suck so stop fighting about it ahahahah.

ive had at least 4 people IM me saying good job on getting ranked 3rd. maybe we should get rid of the april fools list now :laugh:

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol all we can do is wait for the new list ..... and if u dont make it there ill laugh .. again.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
I dont care about making it anymore i work now so not that much tourneys i can go too but i said i rather have mcrusty or araknephobic no not him or mike the haze then jay cause all jay does is after a tourney goes home all depress saying hes quitten smash and talks to other people how he lose to such and such and no one asked him and talking about how he had a hard bracket he had to play mcrusty and araknephobic and its always close last stock high percentage and hasnt beat no one oh yeaa and my favorite john he comes up with i dont feel good my stomach hurts, or ohh my god i didnt sleep i went to this cool *** party i got drunk and i almost kiss this girl and for some reason its always almost and then just says hes tired thats why hes not playing good. JOHNS JOHNS

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I dont care about making it anymore i work now so not that much tourneys i can go too but i said i rather have mcrusty or araknephobic no not him or mike the haze then jay cause all jay does is after a tourney goes home all depress saying hes quitten smash and talks to other people how he lose to such and such and no one asked him and talking about how he had a hard bracket he had to play mcrusty and araknephobic and its always close last stock high percentage and hasnt beat no one oh yeaa and my favorite john he comes up with i dont feel good my stomach hurts, or ohh my god i didnt sleep i went to this cool *** party i got drunk and i almost kiss this girl and for some reason its always almost and then just says hes tired thats why hes not playing good. JOHNS JOHNS

LOL ALMOST!! HAHAH DAVID AND PUTTING THAT GIRLS THONG BACK!! ROFL!!

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol!!!!! but are u gonna quit danimals

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol!!!!! but are u gonna quit danimals

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Geez, some people need to lighten up. >_>

araknophobik

Smash Master
my only regret about ucla was luigi making the bracket instead of me and loseing to you in a set he should've won
see me in tourny nub >=0

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
ohh my god i didnt sleep i went to this cool *** party i got drunk and i almost kiss this girl and for some reason its always almost and then just says hes tired thats why hes not playing good. JOHNS JOHNS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

almost

i can picture them sayin that ****.

i thnk david told me that once.

im sure theyre all proud of themselves after as well.

and no one has noticed the truth about the list yet have they, ill wait a few more hours till somebody solves it.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
1: ken
2: mango
3: edrees
4: ezynjay ME
5: hugs
5: DC
7: mike Y
7: azeem
9: lucky
9: wolf
9: blitz
9: arash
13: straight
13: rickety
13: bone
13: cloud squall
17: azn lep
17: danimals YOU
17: kyle K
17: inks
17: mogster
17: akanei
17: vicko
17: mana

GG

thats why im on the list and your not.

I would leave it at that but since u wanna talk about personal **** lets talk about it then, im always like that after tournies its how i try and get myself better, i remember u being all emo one time 2 saying u were gonna quit danny so dont act like its just me...

also at pomona i took 4th another acomplishment wat have u done way to make bracket at ucla guess what so did i...but y are u dissing ARAKNEPHOBIC and mike the haze and mcrusty like there bad players at least they have a better attitude then u.All u do is come on here and talk **** and after u beat gary and oscar in teams u go "thats why i left the crew" what kinda **** is that way to make them feel bad fool.

lets talk about u though at ucla good job on pools taking out isai u should be ranked cuz of that and no unranked players in your pool nice lucky is a better player than u.

yea i dont use goin to partys and not getting sleep as johns i still play well the only time i didnt play well was when i spent the night with david at luigis and they were up pillow fighting all night but i think its funny how u can play with mango and lucky who live down the street everyday and david used to live down the street most of us dont have that luxury.

honestly if we made a worst liked smashers list in socal ud be right at the ****ing top i cant think of anyone in socal who says good things about u all u do is talk **** and put ppl down as if your the **** and guess what ur not even ranked u have no reason to talk.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Lol first to fall for the joke list, but at the same time I don't know how good you guys are at all xD

How about I just come for a week and go to Ken's Biweekly AND UCLA monthly?

If they are within a week from eachother... I'm uninterested in who doesnt get along with eachother because I just wanna play everyone haha.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
Ok, April Fools is over. Time to stop the spam.
that joke wasnt funny. I left saturday morning with this site open and came home early sunday morning to find pikachu everywhere i thought i had been hacked or strangely even phished, as to how i would be phished without opening a new page i dont know, anyways though after that my internet explorer says it had to abort an operation and closed almost confirming my worries.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So, is the next update going to be sometime near the end of May or early June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom