• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
joe callllllllllllllm down you know we always joke.
his second post didnt sound like a joke at all. i was laughing at his first post but either wayz i dont care lol im sure i sounded more serious then its literral intent i was just respondin to wat he said i have no hurt feelinz to him i dont care about this gmae anyway ^_~

oh yea so is this gonna be like updated at the end of april after nexus and such or another month as well?

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
1: ken
2: mango
3: edrees
4: ezynjay ME
5: hugs
5: DC
7: mike Y
7: azeem
9: lucky
9: wolf
9: blitz
9: arash
13: straight
13: rickety
13: bone
13: cloud squall
17: azn lep
17: danimals YOU
17: kyle K
17: inks
17: mogster
17: akanei
17: vicko
17: mana

GG

thats why im on the list and your not.

I would leave it at that but since u wanna talk about personal **** lets talk about it then, im always like that after tournies its how i try and get myself better, i remember u being all emo one time 2 saying u were gonna quit danny so dont act like its just me...

also at pomona i took 4th another acomplishment wat have u done way to make bracket at ucla guess what so did i...but y are u dissing ARAKNEPHOBIC and mike the haze and mcrusty like there bad players at least they have a better attitude then u.All u do is come on here and talk **** and after u beat gary and oscar in teams u go "thats why i left the crew" what kinda **** is that way to make them feel bad fool.

lets talk about u though at ucla good job on pools taking out isai u should be ranked cuz of that and no unranked players in your pool nice lucky is a better player than u.

yea i dont use goin to partys and not getting sleep as johns i still play well the only time i didnt play well was when i spent the night with david at luigis and they were up pillow fighting all night but i think its funny how u can play with mango and lucky who live down the street everyday and david used to live down the street most of us dont have that luxury.

honestly if we made a worst liked smashers list in socal ud be right at the ****ing top i cant think of anyone in socal who says good things about u all u do is talk **** and put ppl down as if your the **** and guess what ur not even ranked u have no reason to talk.

wow first of all i never diss any of those guys youre the one that made that list about them trying to be funny. so dont try to get them against me

and second of all when i beat gary and oscar in teams and said that comment you can ask oscar or gary if they got mad they didnt they just laugh and they knew i was messing around

Also i like how you put one biweekly up that you actually didnt do good hugo left early so you would of lost a long time ago so dont say **** and mike y wouldve ***** you if he tooked you seriosouly come on he picked falco that tells you enough. Look at your history jay you beat no one and if you no already noob it doesnt matter about your placing it matters who you beat.

so go to when of your almost partys and almost talk to a girl yeaa

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow jay who did u beat at that bi-weekly to get ranked? me? or was it huggs? and arent u the one who told me that it dosent matter what place you get its who u beat.u also said that it matters about consistacy and doing good at every tourney possible not at one tourney.yes your ranked now just be happy people know your good and stop starting ****,lol i learned to stop so we all can get along you should try it =)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
wow first of all i never diss any of those guys youre the one that made that list about them trying to be funny. so dont try to get them against me

and second of all when i beat gary and oscar in teams and said that comment you can ask oscar or gary if they got mad they didnt they just laugh and they knew i was messing around

Also i like how you put one biweekly up that you actually didnt do good hugo left early so you would of lost a long time ago so dont say **** and mike y wouldve ***** you if he tooked you seriosouly come on he picked falco that tells you enough. Look at your history jay you beat no one and if you no already noob it doesnt matter about your placing it matters who you beat.

so go to when of your almost partys and almost talk to a girl yeaa
yea wow dude hugo left early had he stayed i would of gotten 5th instead of 4th thats a big difference right there...if mike y tooked me seriously? he did take me seriously he went falco on fd then marth 3rd match he wasnt falco the whole set and the way the losers bracket went u lost to gabe then gabe lost to lucky then i beat lucky i cant determine who i play danny if i would of i would of obv played more ranked players i like how u can be nice to my face about me doing good then go on the boards and say all this bull**** yea and i dont even ****ing get your last sentence so im not even gonna respond to it.way to make **** personal danny i could say some personal **** about u 2 but i dont wanna repeat **** and go down to your lvl so im a end it at this.

and lucky i dont even get your response danny was the one who couldnt take a light hearted joke and had to respond and make **** personal maybe u guys should calm down if rankings mean so much to u guys u can have my spot lol its just a ranking who gives a **** im not gonna be no better or worse ranked or unranked so keep argueing it i hope u and danny get ranked spots u guys since want them lol like look i wouldnt even care about wat danny said i laughed when he said it but he always makes **** personal and wtf is that... do i talk about his life and what he does with his time and **** no i dont so shouldnt i get the same respect back just what i think.same **** happened with oscar and danny,danny just takes it 2 far sometimes and i dont know if he means to do it on purpose or not but either way its not ok.either way **** this drama its not gonna do **** for anyone just a waste of time if u wanna talk to me about it or danny lucky call me or wateverz u have my number so we can talk about it person to person none of this online stuff.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Oh nice, the thread is opened again. :)

Luigi for top 25!!!!!!!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
o0o the thread is open again.. cant wait for new rankings..Luigi ull get ranked probaly...

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yay! It's open again.

Lucky MUST be on the next list :]
Tony, too ;)

Why did people not want to be a panelist anymore? It sounds like a lot of fun!

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
people who need to step it up:

me, lucky, danimals, mcrustyjr. emerican did step it up, but he needs to stay consistent.

right now, as current records stand, lucky should be on it the most. mcrusty needs to stop pretending like he doesnt care.

oh yeah, mana should be moved back up. im not just saying that cuz im in his crew, he's gotten revenge on pretty much everyone that he lost to. im guessing he was in a slump for a bit.

nublet06

Smash Lord
azncheffi, pbody, and blitz are the only people who really have a chance of falling off the list.

jay has beaten mango, mike y, blitz, andlucky so hes pretty safe from falling off.

i think 21-25 might look something like

21. aznlep
22.ezynjay <--- even tho i said hed **** the bed and fall off
23.danimals
24.lucky
25.evilnemesis <-- taking a game from DC might just be enough to edge out blitz and pbody. ;)

after his next few tournies emerican will be 21-25 if not a little higher tho :p

mango will of course go up up up.

Ultra Luigi will probly go up for taking out BoA, me, bob$ in pools, hella (that was ****), and wolf AGAIN. but he also lost to some people below him like mcrusty and emerican so maybe only up 2 spots.

I might go up for beating hugo, falcomist, and mana....but besides that i got pretty owned. so maybe up a few.

BoA will go up up up for being amazing.

besides that everything might stay relatively the same. people who were going up probly still go up and people who were dropping might drop some more.

DC might fall off the list for moving. but i heard he moved back....so i dont know what would happen with him. he would go up if he comes back.

oh yeah and hugo has a pretty good chance of going up to #2 IMO. dsf lost to a few people under him and hugo ***** norcal so who knows.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Luigi beat David at the tourney last week, that might help him alot.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Check out the triweekly results.

San Diego Triweekly XIV
RESULTS

Singles:

1: Zack353
2: Bone
3: Rickety
4: Jon619
5: Vietgamer1021
5: Saint Patrick
7: Azn_Lep
7: Jesse1000
9: Maple
9: Squish
9: Tp_Fox
9: Doodles
13: PH
13: SA3Tony
13: Asp
13: The BOSS
17: Evan Wolf
17: Romeo619
17: LHG
17: J Flo
17: LBK
17: Petite
17: Nightblade

Doubles
1: Peace and Love (Jon619 + Rickety)
2: Yoshi Story (Zack353 + Bone)
3: Hustlin' (Romeo619 + Saint Patrick)
4: Gangsta's Anonymous (The BOSS + Maple)
5: Jackpot (Asp + Doodles)
5: The Lobsters of Speed (Azn_Lep + Squish)
7: Chalupa Boys (SA3Tony + Evan Wolf)
7: Shine Get! (J Flo + LHG)
9: The Raiders

Interesting results. :)

Rickety

Peace and Love
San Diego is hoping to have a good showing at Nexus :]

We want to have more San Diego people on the SoCal rankings, so I hope we can do it! Wish us luck! :]

<3,
rick(ety)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I didn't know Azn Lep went all Marth. Azn Lep is too good!! I've seen him picking fights at MLG against outside competition.

One thing I REALLY don't like about the power-rankings is that it's based too much on inside-competition. There are some people on there who have never even had the chance to fight against outside competition, and others that have and gotten *****.

petoo0

Smash Ace
hmmm Palmdale tourney on the 12th eh....I may drive down for this...since school will be basically over....basically....i just have two finals after LOL.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
What's nexus, is it on the 12th?
Nexus is our tournament. We've had 2 before and our third is going to be this weekend. It might be a little late notice, but if AZ is down for it you're more than welcome to come. We have over 80 people registered to come (and more probably coming that didn't, like Ken, Hugs, and DSF). Here's a link to our thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=98942

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom