• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
lol, relax guys. We didn't really put anything formal or any thinking into the whole "fox/marth" thing..just did it because someone said to put it that way...so its no big deal.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
The more you want something, the longer it will seem like it takes to get it. So go outside, do something with your time instead of asking when it will be updated. Believe it or not, the ranking list is not the most important thing going on in your lives right now.

:)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
*waits until 4 in the morning to see update*

Yarr, where be the next list? :p

emerican

Smash Ace
The more you want something, the longer it will seem like it takes to get it. So go outside, do something with your time instead of asking when it will be updated. Believe it or not, the ranking list is not the most important thing going on in your lives right now.

owned via neal...

skynet tricksies :p

Knivez

Smash Ace
HAHA WOW, the only reason it has marth in there was because he used to be my main and i had beaten people with him before switching to fox.

now everyone's mains are becoming better so its not like i can say my marth is like Boa's but its definately still better than Mike Ys.

anyways, that part of the list is outdated and you can remove the /marth next to my name if it causes romeo that much distress...( BTW YOUR MARTH SUCKS)

and i saw what romeo did to luigi, it was pure cheese...none of his kills were legit, just cheap edgeguards against a noob falco that cant recover..trust me i pull the same **** on him haha.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
lol knives my DK on marth still stands. and i didnt cheese him it jst looked like it by how graceful my marth moves.

alright so now i expect to see one of three things next to my name... falcon/marth or falcon/marth/link or VARIOUS.

hey palmdale guys:
remember when u said you guys were coming to WA sometime in summer or w/e? are you guys still on for that?

JMW

Smash Apprentice

Why not Neal? i have to make the list, the list is my life. it's why i dont practice everyday and sandbag even though im not good enough to do that.

*waits until 4 in the morning to see update*

Yarr, where be the next list? :p
we all know the only reason you'll be up at 4 is because you're still playing pokemon. your pokemon suck.

first you quote yourself and now you talk like a pirate. alright, not that these was going to be considered anyways but dont pay attention to jtb placing in yesterdays tourny isnt top 25 material on the basis he quotes himself and talks like a pirate, enough said.

lol knives my DK on marth still stands. and i didnt cheese him it jst looked like it by how graceful my marth moves.

alright so now i expect to see one of three things next to my name... falcon/marth or falcon/marth/link or VARIOUS.
the only marth i've seen you beat with your DK was Jay/Joe and well although note worthy because it was **** he wasnt ranked then and i believe you were. however, that aside your DK is great but no way you'll be playing a tourney match with DK against someone else on the rankings...unless it's jays marth again lol.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
we all know the only reason you'll be up at 4 is because you're still playing pokemon. your pokemon suck.

Man, if there was a top 25 trainers list, it would look something like this:

1) Arash
2) NES
3) Me
25) JMW

I got 6 badges, so there >:}

JMW

Smash Apprentice
Man, if there was a top 25 trainers list, it would look something like this:

1) Arash
2) NES
3) Me
25) JMW

I got 6 badges, so there >:}
lol you are mistaken the only reason i would be 25 right now is because i dont own the game but if i did i'd **** everyones pokemon, everyone.....so it'll look more like this:

1)JMW
2)Guy who was ***** by JMW
3)Next guy who was ***** by JMW
4) Yet another poor soul ***** by JMW
25) JTB the only person not good enough to get ***** by JMW

good day.

nublet06

Smash Lord
hey palmdale guys:
remember when u said you guys were coming to WA sometime in summer or w/e? are you guys still on for that?
i dont know. i never really found out if its possible to take a train there. and i dont think BoA would be able to go because his parents are gay. and if you couldnt play boa i dont know why you would want to play any of us.

maybe in a few years when boa transfers to UCLA and can pretend he is at school while we go out on road trips.

LuCKy

Smash Master

lol ur link is basura rom but mine is too never seen your marth play though

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
JOHNS... now everyone's mains are becoming better so its not like i can say my marth is like Boa's... MORE JOHNS
LOL what a kiss ***. Stop pretending he doesn't mean anything to you and just buy him some flowers.

And to Neal DEE TEE: I freakin LOVE the warning you gave me

Knivez

Smash Ace
WOW MIKE, aside from the fact that i **** you,i have no idea what you're talkin about.

BTW Romeo...

get *****.
if your marth is doing better than your falcon, it just goes to show how much your falcon initially sucked.
its only a matter of time before hugs realizes the mistake he's made and kicks you off the crew.Then you'll be begging to join Smash Alliance with the yo-yo kid and JTB( who will **** your falcon).
I mean, look at how much worse Hugs did yesterday because of the "training"he did with you. Are you seriously trying to make him worse than he already is?

Cmon romeo, his name is HUGO GONZALES for god's sake...cut him some slack, that must have stung like hell when he was a child.

here is a vague memory hugo was willing to share with me, involving the 4th year of 2nd grade during the 11th moon cycle of Terramythia. (4th year of 2nd grade implies he had to repeat the 2nd grade 4 times- like most mexicans)

"Friendly neighborhood spider-Kid: hey guys, wanna play dodgeball with HUGO??@?!"
"Others: Screw that dirty mexican!, (throws rocks)"
"Hugo: "OMFG JEEZ GG *****, Cmon gabe lets vamonos a la casa" ( hugo rides gabe in a yoshi-like manner)

Pretty sick shiet.

nublet06

Smash Lord
knive(s/z) has made some amazing posts. but that def has to be the best post i have ever seen. sometimes i am amazed at how you actually think of that stuff the SAME day. i would expect this reply a week later or something. thats how long it would take me to come up with this.

Arash

Smash Lord
children in africa are deprived of internet, and here you guys are wasting it like it were free..

why isn't this topic closed yet?

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
WOW MIKE, aside from the fact that i **** you,i have no idea what you're talkin about.

BTW Romeo...

get *****.
if your marth is doing better than your falcon, it just goes to show how much your falcon initially sucked.
its only a matter of time before hugs realizes the mistake he's made and kicks you off the crew.Then you'll be begging to join Smash Alliance with the yo-yo kid and JTB( who will **** your falcon).
I mean, look at how much worse Hugs did yesterday because of the "training"he did with you. Are you seriously trying to make him worse than he already is?

Cmon romeo, his name is HUGO GONZALES for god's sake...cut him some slack, that must have stung like hell when he was a child.

here is a vague memory hugo was willing to share with me, involving the 4th year of 2nd grade during the 11th moon cycle of Terramythia. (4th year of 2nd grade implies he had to repeat the 2nd grade 4 times- like most mexicans)

"Friendly neighborhood spider-Kid: hey guys, wanna play dodgeball with HUGO??@?!"
"Others: Screw that dirty mexican!, (throws rocks)"
"Hugo: "OMFG JEEZ GG *****, Cmon gabe lets vamonos a la casa" ( hugo rides gabe in a yoshi-like manner)

Pretty sick shiet.

lolll i gotta admit that was kinda funny BUT your banner made me laugh more, i just realized you have marth in your banner.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Thats not marth, thats actually Ike from the Fire Emblem series you nub.( no offense to rofl)

And the reason he is there is to remind m-IKE Y how much i **** him.

I also noticed you dont have a banner..?

i guess them mexicans (only you) cant afford to even download photoshop...are you at a public library using a computer or something?
anyways go back to working on the mines and lemme know when you struck gold so you can afford to lose yet another MM.

GG and romeo for top 25

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
no my main is falcon now. ive used only falcon for the past month in tournaments. i beat two ranked people at nexus with my falcon. all signs point to falcon. thank you very much. Falcon/Peach under my main char plox.

Arash

Smash Lord
we'll put bowser as everyone's character

that way i can finally be #1

seriously, it's not important, we might as well take off the character

LuCKy

Smash Master
so the new rankings gonna be up sometime today or this week? or sometime in may? lol can i get an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom