• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
LMFAO, I'm so w/Neal this one. I don't think one bit of understanding or mid-ground has been gained throughout this discussion. I really think it's pointless, but if people wanna discuss, then let them discuss, I say. Just don't think it sways the panelist's decisions at all. Again, I like the list a lot and think it's very solid...

Oh and Joe, I was completely joking about taking your spot thing. Sorry, forgot about the whole "hard to decipher sarcasm on the internet" thing. And for the love of God, please just say Nick from now on, LoL. If you wanna spell out my tag, do it correctly. XD Thanks. Seriously though, watch your back next tourny. I'm rigging the brackets so we play eachother. Peace...

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Yeah the list is good with the exception of mango not being on it...(Dreams of day when included on the list:().

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
nick its cool no worries dude sry about mispelling your tag lolz and i love how my name is still the same good **** on that one hugo.

resident mango is on the list lol

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I hope you are joking. There's been like one tournament since the last update. Actually I'll go ahead and update some of the errors on the image.

Easy and Jay is off the power rankings and just Jay is on. So we got an update ;)

Knivez

Smash Ace
the last 4 posts make me sick. AND no, stfu with your "i'm $ick" jokes.

u guys should totally make out now after posting that, like some kind of cheesy romantic comedy with Ben stiller and Owen Wilson, in which they incidentally confess their straight but otherwise homoerotic guy-love they share for each other.

oh and it had to be said but GABE HIT ON ME AT DENNIS'. AGAIN.

this time it wasnt the restaurant, it was at some dude's house.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Denny's... I was poking fun at knivez' poor /possibly intentional typing because he tends to do it to others.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Knives joke was pure genious. He made us think he made a typo with Dennis vs Denny's when in fact he meant Dennis all along. That's called situational irony. Pure genious.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
We can expect that UCLA will have a pretty big impact on the next list. :p

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
i picked dk and he was playing real good that day rom so f u lol your basura oh yeahh and kira you lose to me all the time and I could Falcon punch you for sure no problem lol

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
i picked dk and he was playing real good that day rom so f u lol your basura oh yeahh and kira you lose to me all the time and I could Falcon punch you for sure no problem lol
I heard you were talking **** on Easy AND Jay cuz you beat him last time as if it makes you better.

I'd just like to remind you that there has yet to be a tournament set between you and I where I haven't 4 stocked you in at least one round.

****ing RAAAAAAAAPE

Lit

Smash Ace
danm hugs u just burned that ***** extra crucial.... o well guess thats wat u get for **** takin

Lit

Smash Ace
and btw the ucla tourney is going to be insane all of us is going to be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom