• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AznChefii

Smash Journeyman
Alhambra, CA Anyone in the 626s wanna challenge me
making it top 25 was a great thing.

im not saying the guy isnt good....and i wouldnt know who to put there instead.
but did azn chefii just make it due to one tournament? or are there other tournaments that are not recorded on tia that he did well at?

my predictions for the next list.
1. Aesis will add on to his rapesiesness at UCLA and become even more rapesies in to the top ten

2. jay will **** the bed and fall off the rankings.

3. lee puff will get ranked

4. Boa and teba will return to greatness and both move up as well. (im calling first place in doubles at Palmdale AND UCLA)

5. ROFL will never win another match.

I've beaten alot of ranked players before the biweekly and i think u guys should take me off the list asap plz =]

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Still no San Bernandino County people :(

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
the best person in SB is like zenith hahahaahaaha lol.
LOL ****in burnnnnnnn hes right though i like how pbody is higher evne though pbody loses to jtb LOLjp oscar the list is coo im a try my best to move up on the next one ^_^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
LOL ****in burnnnnnnn hes right though i like how pbody is higher evne though pbody loses to jtb LOLjp
Thats because he beats Arash and Mango :p

I always lose to ranked people >_<

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I like top 25, good move guys. List is good, except I've never heard of AznCheffii before. Sounds like he's good though. If I beat Jay next tourny I automatically take his spot. Deal?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Joe, what county is Valencia in? Or is Valencia a county itself..
yea its a county itself edreese inbetween the san fernando valley and pdale lol right next to magic mountain

and n1c3k4 next time u wanna take me out of a tournament and off the rankings dont get 3-0ed.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
SoCal is Marth/Peach/Luigi capitol but WA has THE Luigi, and what I would call THE Peach, unfortunately I can't hold up to Ken haha xD

I wanna come down there so bad you guys are too cool, at least the ones ive met...

Maybe someone could reccomend a good biweekly or something I can come to???

<3 Cali.

JC Media

Smash Apprentice
I hope a lot of players will attend the 'BUY.COM Tournament' in Anaheim, Cali on Friday March 30th.

We will have 8 set-ups for everyone to use. This will ensure a professional and smooth tournament experience for any smasher !!!!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97833

Check it out, and please POST in the thread. Posting shows your dedication to the community. Thank you for helping us support the scene.

JC Media

LuCKy

Smash Master
pbody made top 25?!?!?............................and jay? whats is going on theese days jp you two but i thought i would have been like 25 oh well i guess next time i will make it

Knivez

Smash Ace
wait WTF?

6th and nublet never got laid.

unless they're referring to champ being a chump at smash while giving chomp to those chimps.

chemp please.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
yea its a county itself edreese inbetween the san fernando valley and pdale lol right next to magic mountain

and n1c3k4 next time u wanna take me out of a tournament and off the rankings dont get 3-0ed.

hahahah thas that **** that MIKEdaHAZE says

NEXT TIME YOU CALL SOMEONE A NOOB DONT GET 3-STOCKED.......***** pussie.

knives y do u have marth on your banner, my dk could take it guaranteed.

nublet06

Smash Lord
actually my comment on it being better than sex doesnt really count. because me and champ actually had sex at the UCLA tournament.......so it cant be better than sex. it was sex.

just another reason to go.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
hahahah thas that **** that MIKEdaHAZE says

NEXT TIME YOU CALL SOMEONE A NOOB DONT GET 3-STOCKED.......***** pussie.

haha thats y i did it in honor of mike haze lol jay style would be like wow thats why u got ****ed up last time we played ***** but i toned it down a bit cuz its not all that serious lolz hey rom u never call no more u ***** LOL i thought u died again and **** lolz

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow you know what i just noticed some people have diffrent color name.............lol i want my name in green please :) soooo how do i change the color?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Purple = Smash Backroom access
Green = Backroom access
Blue = Tourney Director
Pink = Debater
Red = Mod

;)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If you want alot of people to come, then why is it $25 to enter?

Thats more than MLG >_>

JC Media

Smash Apprentice
If you want alot of people to come, then why is it $25 to enter?

Thats more than MLG >_>

$25 is the price to get into the EXPO. With that entry, you will be able to play a tournament of your choice for free.

The event itself will have many free tournaments like Wii Baseball and Guitar Hero II that you can compete in and win sponsored prizes. Along with that, door prizes and raffles will be available for anyone who participates.

$25 is a little more than MLG, but even MLG had to start somewhere. They were $20 with the same payout we are given. Also , keep in mind, we are paying out the winners THE SAME DAY.

On top of that, you won't see the amount of excitment and other aspects going on at a typical MLG event such as I described above.

I hope you understand now.

JC Media

araknophobik

Smash Master
hey rom u never call no more u ***** LOL i thought u died again and **** lolz
wow, that sounded pretty ****ing gay if i do say so myself lmfao
i bet knives is even like "****, i dont even come off that gay on the boards"

on a side note
nice move making it top 25
but i find it mighty hoeish of the panalists to not include luigi on that list
didn't luigi take out pbody at best of '06?
alongside ultra luigi?
and doesn't he beat other ranked players?
its almost as though your lowering peoples ranks when they lose to him, rather than putting him on the list

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
$25 is the price to get into the EXPO. With that entry, you will be able to play a tournament of your choice for free.

The event itself will have many free tournaments like Wii Baseball and Guitar Hero II that you can compete in and win sponsored prizes. Along with that, door prizes and raffles will be available for anyone who participates.

$25 is a little more than MLG, but even MLG had to start somewhere. They were $20 with the same payout we are given. Also , keep in mind, we are paying out the winners THE SAME DAY.

On top of that, you won't see the amount of excitment and other aspects going on at a typical MLG event such as I described above.

I hope you understand now.

JC Media
I'm not going to go to this tournament just because you spam this in every single thread

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol the back room denied me..................................all i want is a green name!!!!

Knivez

Smash Ace
oh ouch, the banner is outdated son. im workin on a new one for deepsocal.
its gonna be the gayest. err greatest.

besides how would you know if i have or havent been workin on my secondaries?

maybe marth, maybe sheik, maybe falco, ....maybe bowser. ya never know,,,

btw i beat luigi's marth and falcon w/ my bowser. in sets.

just thought everyone should know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom