• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nublet06

Smash Lord
good luck to the panelists. this list is going to be pretty dang hard.

what in the hell do you do with DC? beating a crap load of people....but losing to aesis, teba, mango. the guy is a coin toss. beating dsf?? not many people have done that.

jay is making a run for the list...but does he have enough with ultra luigi proving himself again?

mango is still doing pretty solid.

im a noob and dont deserve to be on the list.

what are you going to do with lee puff when he starts ****** everyone next few tournaments????

Arash

Smash Lord
hopefully we'll get 'er done today

socal is too random for a steady list though, so we'll see (maybe a top 25?)

Lit

Smash Ace
update soon pleazzzzzzzzzzzzz and socal is stacked......... it should be like top 25 or top 30 or sumthin so many good players and this is only in socal.... im so lucky i live out here

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha my name is JAY ****ing hugo LOL but yea good list bein top 25 awwwww i feel special ^^ oh and im from valencia not los angeles lolz ^^

Rickety

Peace and Love
This new list looks very good! :]

Yay Edrees and Pat, my SD heroes <3

Edit: This will make things much easier when it comes time for seeding the next Triweekly! :]

Lit

Smash Ace
that list is stacked..... socal can take any other region and make it thier own if they wanted to with the players that we have in socal......

nublet06

Smash Lord
making it top 25 was a great thing.

im not saying the guy isnt good....and i wouldnt know who to put there instead.
but did azn chefii just make it due to one tournament? or are there other tournaments that are not recorded on tia that he did well at?

my predictions for the next list.
1. Aesis will add on to his rapesiesness at UCLA and become even more rapesies in to the top ten

2. jay will **** the bed and fall off the rankings.

3. lee puff will get ranked

4. Boa and teba will return to greatness and both move up as well. (im calling first place in doubles at Palmdale AND UCLA)

5. ROFL will never win another match.

Knivez

Smash Ace
whoa whoa whoa...

why is champ in the list?

is it cause he wants it in the butt?

Lit

Smash Ace
long beach >.< that is so far from where i live ****..... i might just have to catch u at some tourney than bec thats way to far for me to travel.........

Lit

Smash Ace
headache, where are you from?
I am from Rancho Cucamonga and LA.......... But with me i can travel anywhere i want if a tourney is that good....... Its the same wit 6th sense, JTB, Wreckless and fate...... but if theres a good tourney there im going to be there...... But alot of ppl dont know about us so we need to step our game up a little.......

Aesis

Smash Ace
I wouldn't know where to put me either!!!! ^_^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Good stuff ROFL, too good!!!!

BoA, Teba still on XD lets **** guys
Edrees!!! I knew it :D

Effing DC, you noob you're above me and now you're leaving LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom