• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
LOL. Feel free to invite me into your panel discussions just so I can get a sneak peek on Socal's developments. :grin:

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I think we should begin work on a new list after the March 3rd tournaments. What do you guys say?
I SAY YAY!

YAAAAAAAAAAY!

Oh, and Norcal panelists vs. Socal panelists crew battle. 6 on 6. I guess you guys need a fair replacement for CAOTIC. How about Tori?

Charoo

Smash Champion
me and Arash notice that all of the panelist r usually online on sunday. So If possible, can the panelist come on Sunday March 4?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yaya just check the first post for the panelists :grin: Champwampy/Nealdt/Edreaze etc don't forget to invite meeeeeeeeee :estatic:

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
lol "Edreaze" it's spelled Yddreaizse7 (The 7 is silent) Cao, geez and you lived in SD for how long?

EDIT: LOL I just read the 5 posts above mine haha.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol "Edreaze" it's spelled Yddreaizse7 (The 7 is silent) Cao, geez and you lived in SD for how long?

EDIT: LOL I just read the 5 posts above mine haha.
Man, did you get that idea from Tales of Symphonia, or am I unnecessarily connecting video game references with smash posts?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
For the first 15 or so hours it was pretty dope with the battle system.

But that still leaves 25 hours =/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Trevyns coming back?

Oh ****, watch out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom