• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

D

Deleted member

and for fun:

cross PR rankings~

1. mango
2. zhu
3. s2j
4. shroomed
5. lovage
6. fly
7. sfat
8. eddy
9. siilentspectre
10. wes

Shroomed

Smash Master
and for fun:

cross PR rankings~

1. mango
2. zhu
3. s2j
4. shroomed
5. lovage
6. fly
7. sfat
8. eddy
9. siilentspectre
10. wes
Woah bro, I beat Zhu like the last 2 times we played!

Next set decides the winner Johnny.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Woah bro, I beat Zhu like the last 2 times we played!

Next set decides the winner Johnny.
I thought it was the last 1 time we played. Didn't you lose to Blunted Object the same day?

=)

Unfortunately for you I probably won't go to any tournaments until Apex.

Anddddddddddd I'd put Johnny over me. I don't think I ever had such a perfect record, even at my peak.

D

Deleted member

perfect record because lots of people better than me/ close to me quit big whoop

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
perfect record because lots of people better than me/ close to me quit big whoop
I felt like my peaks were kinda like that too sometimes.

I do wanna get back into it just to play you again cause our set at Pound 5 was pretty close. Good luck Saturday, I'll watch the stream.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was the last 1 time we played. Didn't you lose to Blunted Object the same day?

=)

Unfortunately for you I probably won't go to any tournaments until Apex.

Anddddddddddd I'd put Johnny over me. I don't think I ever had such a perfect record, even at my peak.
u r 100% correct zhu, he lost to eric brown and then him and his other buddy QQ about him camping LOL

D

Deleted member

johnny's PR:

1. mango
2. zhu *
3. s2j
4. lovage
5. fly
6. WESTBALLZ
7. eddy

everyone else SUX or doesn't play

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
me and kfc will join those rankings within six months.

no disrespect to stab/sung/baka/hyprid but i won't be near your guys' level for long. i feel like my layoff only made me smarter, focused and determined. i have confidence i am and will be as good -- nay, better -- than s2j/lovage/fly/wes. i was better than all of them once before and i will be soon again. i expect to beat them every match i play. frankly i don't think you guys have any confidence when you play them.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
^ we got this

after playing with the best norcal players the other day, and having bob$ analyze my playstyle, i truly know what i need to work on... something which i havent ever known, ever. i'm pretty excited to just start playing people again!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ya top 15 or just 10 sounds pretty good right now especially given the activeness of the scene nowadays. i guess the only reason to even have 11-15 is to motivate other players to get on, if thats a valid reason idk

if it matters i think dehf went to at least one tourney recently, and he did well, i think...

^^good for u adam. and yeah ur absolutely right, at least in my case =/ also its hard to have that spark when so many good players are stepping out

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lovage is the only
lovage is the only what?

no disrespect to stab/sung/baka/hyprid but i won't be near your guys' level for long. i feel like my layoff only made me smarter, focused and determined. i have confidence i am and will be as good -- nay, better -- than s2j/lovage/fly/wes. i was better than all of them once before and i will be soon again. i expect to beat them every match i play. frankly i don't think you guys have any confidence when you play them.
good stuff :bee:
looks like socal's gonna be a little more interesting in months to come
you still main sheik?

^ we got this

after playing with the best norcal players the other day, and having bob$ analyze my playstyle, i truly know what i need to work on... something which i havent ever known, ever. i'm pretty excited to just start playing people again!
i'm even more hype for this
hit me up on aim if you wanna talk about this stuff ;)

D

Deleted member

1. mango

**** crew (no order)

lucky
s2j
zhu
lovage
fly amanita
westballz *
eddy mex
macd

everyone else constantly beats each other

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
1. mango

**** crew (no order)

lucky
s2j
zhu
lovage
fly amanita
westballz *
eddy mex
macd

everyone else constantly beats each other
I always wondered how long it'd take for socal to even out the way other regions have.

We def have the rappppppppist crew though.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Last official update (on the first page) is from September 3rd. I imagine Wes and Lucky will both rise and a couple inactives will probably be removed.

Top Bottom