• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

D

Deleted member

i fight lucien/ss every single regional

but shockingly i did not face darrell for once

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol, last summer i played SS in every single tourney (not counting genesis) except one, where i lost to zelgadis and he played SS instead

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Pools count as much as bracket in Norcal. Next people will be saying winner's bracket doesn't count as much as loser's bracket.

pockyD

Smash Legend
depends on the scope of the pool

it's usually fairly obvious on a case by case basis whether the match was significant or glossed over

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
It's called Isai caps. I'm pretty sure it was Lovage who started using them more often a few months ago and then it caught on.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
It's called Isai caps. I'm pretty sure it was Lovage who started using them more often a few months ago and then it caught on.
dont people usually capitalize their words in order emphasize things on the internet?

or is this some other kind of retarted trend that i dont know about and shouldnt even care about?

why am i even responding to this

guess its cus the new naruto episodes are all ****ing filler and i dont have **** to do at this time of night

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
for the record

pool wins: tec0, hugo (sorry had to mention it again), and little england
pool losses: falcomist and hmw by far

bracket wins: sergio, bryan, mexican (winners and grand finals)
bracket losses: the other sheridan, mango, zelgadis, and connor

Kira-

Smash Champion
DJ Mirror for top 20, he ***** and all the arcadians know it (he's simply overlooked by the pros)

Imo little england should have the best shot, closely followed by bizz and fiction. After that it seems VERY up for grabs, to the point where there will be excessive complaining no matter who gets on. People like $ick, nestor, hyprid, stab, gsub, and gishnak all have their pros and cons, whether it be actual tourney record or lack of attendance or anything else (and there are a lot of elses)

Well good luck to everyone

Adam M!

Smash Lord
are we gonna follow norcal's lead and make mm's count?

socal's so ***** tho, every time i make fun of noobs like fiction/jason for having a noob mindset they wanna talk back and then STFU when i demand a mm

if you aint gonna put money on it you need to realize you are not close to being good

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
@adam im not really that good but i'll mm you if you give me advice afterwards (i feel like we've had this convo before haha)

...that way i feel like the money i lose goes to good use

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i really wish i could but they're on sunday + 2 hours away

i wish u (charles and dante) went to dunks house one day

which reminds me, wes and i never mmed and he was at dunks. both of our fault. i like wes though because he's feisty; he has ego, but so does everyone. at least he'll fight back if u hit him.

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Adam I still plan to MM you for 10 dollars eventually, next triweekly or maybe the Arcadian if it happens. Also the advise giving after wards sounds cool, could you do that for me too?

edit: Assuming you go to said tournaments.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
yeah if theres a 2-day tournament or something in socal then i'd probably hit up dunk for housing or maybe go just to play.probably not housing since his house always gets ****ed up one way or another.i dunno.if theres a tournament you go to like Wintergamefest or something def hit me up on the boards or fb (Charles Graham) or aim (itschuckyg) or something

Adam M!

Smash Lord
wes *****

adam come to my drinking party at dunk's in like 3 weeks
i'm so there but prob wont be able to stay the night. i'm good at drunk driving tho!

yeah charles for sure, you sound chill as ***. i'm 100% going to winter game fest no matter what!

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
You smokin' too much Adam. I told you I'd MM you. Why do you like mm's so much anyways, if seriouslies count just the same to you?

edit/ and now I begin to wonder when this mm will ever happen, because I certainly am not driving to someone who doesn't want to play me in the first place ;)

Top Bottom