• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

MacD

Banned via Administration
joe is norcal 9 months outta the year, he's moving back there in about a month and a half, there is no reason he shouldn't be considered nor cal, especially if you are going to wait for another tourney or 2, since none are schedualed, this probably won't get done till sept, which means he'll have only a few weeks here

also if you guys want a panelist from not dunks house, i'm down to do it, i mean basically between me or zhu, so would you rather deal with zhu and zhu logic, or me and my ignorance

also, bits and pieces of those lists gave me a good laugh, idk what's been happening this summer though cause i haven't been to any so cal tournies

also, you can't just rank kfc if he hasn't even gone to at least one tourney, i mean you have standards to get on the pr, even if he is kfc, he doesn't deserve special treatment where it's like "oh, he hasn't been to any tourney here and only went to 1 in norcal in the past 3-4 months, let's rank him anyway"

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Depending on who gets on the top 20 I think I belong there (even based on my tournament performance)

GSUB

Smash Lord
ya'll are forgetting stab.
although I don't know how well he's been doing as of late.

I think I've been to at least 3 tournaments within this ranking period.
So thanks for the mentions guys.

This should be an interesting PR :)

hope to play you all again soon!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
also, you can't just rank kfc if he hasn't even gone to at least one tourney, i mean you have standards to get on the pr, even if he is kfc, he doesn't deserve special treatment where it's like "oh, he hasn't been to any tourney here and only went to 1 in norcal in the past 3-4 months, let's rank him anyway"
i agree with this. you can't logically assume jr belongs anywhere without proving it first. (what if he sprained his thumb!!!!)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yea i think its weird being ranked when i didnt go to a single tourney

its like you guys are ranking my aura LOL!!!

ill go to a tourney soon if it isnt too far and try to get legitly ranked tho

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
oh **** my bad hahahha

its just i was stuck on starcraft 2 last night

and all text messages seemed very irrelevant when i'm gettin my *** handed to me in campaign mode

DJMirror

Smash Master
Take Kira off the PR, stop keeping that guy on. It's a waste of a spot because an inactive guy is on there and he doesn't show up to tournaments anymore. Plus there's someone else who deserved that spot like S2J or MacD.

He's not going to come back to the tournament scene.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I dont mind the guy posting and stuff.

but like there's no point to leave Dave on it when he haven't been showing up to anything! ****ing waste of a spot!

If Dave's off the list and he's complaining about why's he off the list (which I doubt that Dave cares about it) then it's his fault for being inactive.

The PR lists that everyone did looks really really weird where you have like 1 inactive player on it.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
he picked the right time to go inactive! he was gonna get ****ed up! he don't want it!

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
I've beaten Gsub twice both 2-0 once before this ranking period and once during this ranking period

he did beat me once before this ranking period 2-1

Lovage

Smash Hero
at first i was gonna make fun of fiction for being gay but THEN i realized

it would help a lot if all the non-ranked, potentially 15-25 ranked players could post here or let the panelists know any notable wins and losses they had in the last period.

like lanstar did

LuCKy

Smash Master
batman and robin beat darell and gishnack lol get the guy

i heard darell beat hax too . . .. . . AHHHHH BATMAN ****

oh and batman beat gsub in several money matches lol

plus my falcon tapped sfat . . .. and scar said its not bad . . . . *after i three stocked him * LOL <333 to scar

batman for top 20 baby

edit- robin is my baby falco that came out of no where

double edit- robin also took the finishing round off of mccain and hyuga lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
batman and robin beat darell and gishnack lol get the guy

i heard darell beat hax too . . .. . . AHHHHH BATMAN ****

oh and batman beat gsub in several money matches lol

plus my falcon tapped sfat . . .. and scar said its not bad . . . . *after i three stocked him * LOL <333 to scar

batman for top 20 baby

edit- robin is my baby falco that came out of no where

double edit- robin also took the finishing round off of mccain and hyuga lol
You took that Robin joke from me

Fuker

Your Robin lost to this guy's Marth in a
Pancake Match

Top Bottom