• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
adam seriously just because i say i dont want to risk 20 dollars on an MM

u call me a noob

i keep telling you ill mm you. Just not for that much.

just because i dont have loads of money lying around doesnt mean I'm not going to beat u ;)

DJMirror

Smash Master
If the panelist does make it top 20

I'm going to do something like this:

Do a PR but with your picture of funny *** moments like Shroomed in the club holding his ***** sweating, Phil trying to show off his abs, Hugo trying to eat a dog, Mango in a dress, Macd with a cape etc

Adam M!

Smash Lord
You smokin' too much Adam.
you wouldn't even know how that would affect anything considering you've never smoked! :laugh:

plus i'm sober for the whole month noob. i'm healthier than youll ever be!

Why do you like mm's so much anyways, if seriouslies count just the same to you?
to punish you for having a noob mindset :(. i know i am going to become great at this game and it's now a competition. that means i'm not helping anyone and everyone, because i realize there's a lot of stuff someone could learn from me if they tried and i don't want that to happen.

edit/ and now I begin to wonder when this mm will ever happen, because I certainly am not driving to someone who doesn't want to play me in the first place ;)
now that i've learned how to improve on my own i don't need to play you anymore so idc!

incidentally i thought about what you said and you're right, it's doubtful i'm ever really going to be able to be ranked / "prove" how good i am. ive already decided i'd just forfeit any individual match where someone picked a counterpick stage on me, so if i'm going to do that, why enter tournies to begin with? besides tournaments are more fun when you show up just for seriouslies / mms imo. i'm on my king james ****!

MacD

Banned via Administration
i know i am going to become great at this game and it's now a competition. that means i'm not helping anyone and everyone, because i realize there's a lot of stuff someone could learn from me if they tried and i don't want that to happen.
why? what's wrong with helping people get better?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
example of something i'd be glad to offer help with:

"hey, i was watching dsw v chops and @ 1:30 for the life of me i can't figure out X!"

example of something i dont want to help:

"hey know any good matches i should watch to learn falco dittos?"

Gishnak

Smash Ace
incidentally i thought about what you said and you're right, it's doubtful i'm ever really going to be able to be ranked / "prove" how good i am. ive already decided i'd just forfeit any individual match where someone picked a counterpick stage on me, so if i'm going to do that, why enter tournies to begin with?
Waaah Waaah wahhhhh

Quick! Someone call the waaahmbulance!

Squidster

Smash Ace
DJ Mirror for top 20, he ***** and all the arcadians know it (he's simply overlooked by the pros)

Imo little england should have the best shot, closely followed by bizz and fiction. After that it seems VERY up for grabs, to the point where there will be excessive complaining no matter who gets on. People like $ick, nestor, hyprid, stab, gsub, and gishnak all have their pros and cons, whether it be actual tourney record or lack of attendance or anything else (and there are a lot of elses)

Well good luck to everyone
I beat hyprid at grev X. I don't have any results to be ranked this period but I'll step up for next one!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
my name's adam. id appreciate it if you called me such =)

whats ur name

who do u use

prob sheik/fox/falco

if ur better than me just sheik/fox but i really doubt that =P

joeplicate

Smash Master
legit

so i might be going to dunk's tonight
then p's tomorrow
then playing with AJ/truman sunday
then joey and alex monday!!

lookin like a good week