• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Lovage

Smash Hero
so glad he lost at rom

now he will annihilate everyone at pound where it actually matters

imaging if he would have coasted by rom2 sandbagging and hungover with a dumb hungrybox grand finals. 2 months more sandbagging later at pound he gets scraped by zgetto and jman or some trash when it REALLY matters.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
[00:53] Fabian: after work i played with kendrick in riverside
[00:53] Fabian: i was playing lazy in friendlys and the guy wanted to mm
[00:53] Fabian: and i beat him in 3 MM's
[00:54] Fabian: then told me he didn't have $ to pay up
[00:54] Fabian: cocky *** *****
[01:10] theheroloto: LOOOL
[01:10] theheroloto: thats why you never play with him
[01:11] theheroloto: that's especially hilarious, what a douche
[01:11] theheroloto: cuz when he came over and he mmed me
[01:11] theheroloto: he was like "put the money up first"
[01:11] theheroloto: cuz he knew i didnt have cash on me
[01:11] theheroloto: and i was like ***** you know i'ma get it if i lose (like i'ma lose)
[01:11] theheroloto: so that makes him a hypocrite on top of that

ahahaha sdr's still a douche

Sharky

Smash Master
question is there anyone in here called sharky or used to be? This thread constantly comes up first in namesearch but I've never figured out why lol

joeplicate

Smash Master
what terrifies me about sharks is that, if you're in their element you're 100% toast

the shark is a creature who has evolved for millions and millions of years to kill things in the water. it's pure efficiency, if he wants to eat your ***, forget about it

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Actually, on some sharks, if you touch the front of their face in a certain way, they will go catatonic. I watched a show about some guy that's really into it on SHARK WEEK.

You know what would suck is if you had Wolverine's regeneration power but it was so fast that it could outpace the next bite from the shark, so it would just be chomping you over and over again but it would never get you chewed up. You'd have to suffer an untold number of shark bites.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
If Im ever stuck in the water with a shark, ima try my darndest to punch that ***** in the nose.

I hear that **** works. Also I can tell people that I punched a shark

Top Bottom