• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
exactly. a good player will seem to "mess up" more often against another good player than a bad one. it's the same reason why your tech skill is great against level 1 cpus or against your noob training buddy but it sucks "all-of-a-sudden" against someone like zhu. better players make you play "worse" (note: if you don't get it, there are quotes bc you don't actually play worse, it's just the other player making it seem like you're playing worse)

you can't really rely on people randomly messing up in order to beat them. you just have to straight up outplay them. camping is not the problem here. if anything, it makes it easier to predict and punish than being aggressive.
Yeah, playing you, I thought I was messing up more than usual until I realized I was playing like my usual self and that I just notice my mistakes more because you're ****** me for everything I screw up lol

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
from the videos i saw of him on youtube
he looks just like mac d except he wears a hat

joeplicate

Smash Master
i don't like popcorn unless it lasts the entire movie because after i run out i just sit there feeling dirty
worrdd LOL

it's all about a tasty soda, or something you can eat quietly without paying much attention to it

like spaghetti or something

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I hate popcorn movie popcorn: it tastes good, but just makes me more and more thirsty throughout the movie. If I don't buy a drink, it's horrible and if I do, I always have to take a bathroom break at some point.

When my sister and I were younger, we would use out fanny packs to sneak candy in. Oh god, we were early nineties kids :urg:

joeplicate

Smash Master
I hate popcorn movie popcorn: it tastes good, but just makes me more and more thirsty throughout the movie. If I don't buy a drink, it's horrible and if I do, I always have to take a bathroom break at some point.
i read in an issue of Tips 'N Tricks that this was an easy way to make money on a theme park game for playstation

just jack up the saltiness of your fries, sell 'em for cheap
your customers will be so thirsty that they need to hit up the drink stand next door
and then buy a 10 dollar soda to quench their thirst

but they'll hate you for it

and when it comes to snacks that corrode your tongue
it's all about PINEAPPLE

Top Bottom