• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Video thread for Pat's House

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256720

If your name is Hugs, Axe, Silentspectre, Vectorman, Tai, JDM, SuperRad, The Greater Leon, Replicate, PockyD, Sfat, Darrel, Light, Maple, $heen, Gsub, Kirbyraeg, Blunted Object, ChizzleSD, LHG, Eddy Mexico, Pit, J666, Nes, Embrace, Festizzio, Connor, Lovage, Zhu or Typh then you should go watch your match/matches. ^_^

Adam M!

Smash Lord
lol jun, i think it's funny that people give you the benefit of the doubt when you're trolling. socal is too nice
i don't think that was trolling, i thought it was being funny or some attempt at trying to be

and everyone else just played along

try fair and at the end throw an uair against like a space animal
its cool cuz the uair messes up their tech timing and they'll just fall
if they don't CC the uair you can usually regrab before they hit da ground

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
socal! so im thinkin about buying a new PMP and its come to this:

apple's ipod touch vs microsoft's zune HD

http://www.digitaltrends.com/guides/microsoft-zune-hd-vs-apple-ipod-touch/

to save you from reading the entire article, i'll summarize. basically, as a PMP, the zune HD ***** the itouch in almost every category (pricing, screen resolution, etc). in fact the only thing, according to the article, the itouch has over the zune HD are the apps. im thinking... arent the apps just stuff you do on the internet? if so, then why not go for the zune HD, since you can just use the web browser to do whatever you were gonna do with the app. before i decide i want a second opinion. the link above is where i got my information from. if anyone has a better/cheaper alternative to these two links to those would be much appreciated lol. gettt at me

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
one word: cowon
oh wow thanks for the input. i looked up the specs and i noticed that the charger looks like it plugs into a european outlet. would i just need to buy a connection that plugs into an american one or do they have american outlet-fitted chargers?

Jun.

Smash Lord
Me and my brother are pretty deep into PMP's

i believe my brother has a cowon s9 which is pretty fking sick

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
well... the only really unattractive thing is the lack of wifi. other than that the sound quality is hella good and the battery lasts longer. its pretty good

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i mean little things. like let's say you're listening to one album and it's coming to an end. it's annoying to set up the next one for minimal interruption when the first one comes toa conclusion. with an ipod (and i assume every other mp3 player) you can just search for whatever album you want next, and then when the album is over go to the player, press back once, press play and that's it. but it wasn't that simple for the cowon (or i didn't learn how to make it that simple)

and the ipod's controls were better, like play/skip etc. stuff without having to open the entire mp3 player. or how if you were in a directory on the cowon, and you pressed forward or back, it would just go down the directory instead of skipping the song. stupid dumb stuff like that that ends up annoying the **** out of you

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
p: ohh. yeah i've never even heard of the cowon until you mentioned it so i wouldnt have any idea that kind of stuff occurs. no doubt that'd annoy anybody

superRad: yeah the UI of the itouch/iphone/pretty much any apple product has been their pride and joy since mac OS first came out. i agree with you when you say that apple will always be a top contender for the PMP market, its just in this case, by my interpretation of the article, it looks like microsoft straight up outdid the itouch with their zune HD. how it sells is whatever. i like getting everyones advise though. getting a second opinion before you buy can never hurt right? lol

Atlus8

Smash Master
guys! if the sega dreamcast didn't fail
we could be playing samba de amigo
it looks like the mexican version of guitar hero
instead of a guitar you use maracas!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTmHCl627uk
fast forward to 2:00 to see the guy play livin' la vida loca
Holy s#!+ that looks fun! I'm so gonna download that right now! Wish I had the maracas though!

Top Bottom