• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
He doesn't go to tournaments anymore. The last I heard of him he told me to come to his house because some people were going to come, but then he flaked out and nothing happened.

DJMirror

Smash Master
what! marthpwnerz is going to ***** out on our $50 MM at pat house?

Fat ****ing *******!

**** I WAS GOING TO WALK AWAY WITH FREE MONEY =(

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
God Jason, your posts on the past two pages are terrible. And I can't believe you're one of those Daigo loving weeaboos.

Shut the **** up. And play me in SF4 so I can tear your noob *** apart left and right.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
God Jason, your posts on the past two pages are terrible. And I can't believe you're one of those Daigo loving weeaboos.

Shut the **** up. And play me in SF4 so I can tear your noob *** apart left and right.
**** he's going into "hidden genius" mode

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ok that's good. How often do you go?
roughly once every 3 weeks

when i'm in a melee mood, more often

are you actually planning on going to a tournament?
that's mean yo. he may be black, but he has asian parents. plus he went to boba's tournament earlier in the summer. he's no dantefox.

plus getting better is quite a bit of motivation to attend tournies

joeplicate

Smash Master
sherigami getting beast?

i knew it

sheri get your license so you can drive to p's/fly's house all the time
train up and pass johnny
you guys can be quickly improving rivals

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
jason you better go wednesday
i need to play your fox more with my peach
so i can finally learn to DI

Jun.

Smash Lord
hey socal fox's

what are useful general techs/tricks to implicate in play? useful as in: Don't give me random over9000 button per sec supertech that requires spirit bomb setup.

joeplicate

Smash Master
play fox?

use your dash dance
then run at them
they'll go towards the edge, aiming for a clean dd back grab
keep going
nair in their face

then you have them hit with a nair, in shield pressure, and near the edge
pretty useful

D

Deleted member

against falcon

tech skill when you get in his grill

playing smarter/efficiently is better than flashy

if falcon is dumb enough to not run the hell away when he is getting ***** or tries to combat you with stuff like out of shield attacks you will generally hit him a lot

if you get grabbed put yourself in the falcons shoes and think about his past patterns of tech chasing and pick an option that will make you safe. easier said then done and not teching ***** bad falcons

Some falcons have a big bag of tricks. Most of them give free hits to you but are easily countered if you know what to do. Stuff like platform edge cancel, wavelands.

Pick up on bad habits and if you notice that one action is ****** your opponent, keep doing that action even if you know it won't work on better opponents. For example, if your opponent is horrible at stopping horizontal fox firefox then no reason to stop

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
wait fabian, you still use both accounts to post?

it's definitely easier to just post bad things to do with fox - fair, d-throw.... that's about it...
and d-throw isn't even that bad, it's just not as good as his other throws

Top Bottom