• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
Here's mine, the 300 question one.

Your level of Agreeableness is average, indicating some concern with others' Needs, but, generally, unwillingness to sacrifice yourself for others.

Omg, thats totally like u, :laugh:
L2 get along/make sacrifices

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
there better be a good reason why you made me waste 4min of my life on that
other than that ss airdodge at 3:05

D

Deleted member

clipper fans

@ PockyD, i think

i'm a Clipper fan.

we have no real stars, so as a Clipper fan it's impossible for me to be hypocritical in hating star treatment from refs. otherwise , there really isn't a good reason to be a clipper fan over a laker fan (my reason is in part because i hate bandwagon teams. there were a lot fewer laker and angel fans before kobe and the angels' world series win) . it's a horribly run organization. i think we're all waiting for sterling to die, and then we can be cool and say we were the original fans when they finally start winning consistently.

but the team does actually look pretty good this year. i like the size down low, and the davis/gordon backcourt sounds great. and of course Blake Griffin. he's a ****ing beast.

which means he's definitely getting traded by 2011.

DJMirror

Smash Master
STUPID ***** DAIGO IS IN LOSER FINALS (he was sent by Jwong OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG) then The beast ***** iloveyoujoe

now GRAND FINAL WOOOOTTTTTTTT

Jwong is now playing Fei Long lol

Edit - DAIGGOOOOOOO 4-2 Jwong in the first set

DAIGO WON THE SECOND SET?!?!?!?!?! GET ****ING ****

"JUSTIN YOU STUPID FAT ASIAN *******!" - Mike Chaos

Justin Wong and Daigo Umehara played a first to 10 set of matches, which was the main event for Seasons Beatings IV. The tournament organizers decided not to stream this event, but videos should follow in the future.
Justin started off by using Rufus, and Daigo of course picked Ryu.
After having some back and forth games, Daigo went up 4 games to 2, then Justin switched to Balrog — a character he had a bit of success with at this year's Evolution Fighting Game Championships against Daigo — but it wasn't in the cards for him today.
Daigo went up 6 games to 2, Justin switched back to Rufus, but couldn't get win there either. Finally when Daigo was up 8 games to 2, Justin picked C. Viper, which was a big time surprise for almost everyone.
Despite the new character, he couldn't find a way to best The Beast and lost by a final score of 10 games to 2.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Dude no matter what characters justin use, the beast will always **** him up

EDIT: DANM NO SANFORD VS DAIGO =(

i gotta give justin some credit to use fei long cuz i think fei long is not in the arcade ver

daigo doesn't own any console so he only play in the arcades

daigo had a hard time to figure out fei long like what move beats move etc.

in few rounds later

daigo pulled through

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hey guys

sherigami is gonna be really good soon. i give it six weeks. and i'll bank on it by teaming with him in the first tournament in decemeber (assuming he wants me to be his teammate lololol)

and i'm gonna get the sheik training i need to beat kira with marf :p

and yes, hearing about justin wong and daigo is always ****

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
@Sherigami: Do you know a Melee player at CHS named Walton?
Haha yeah. I just talked to him. He says he lives right next to you. Also, I didn't know I lived so close to you. I live near the Towne/Foothill intersection

hey guys

sherigami is gonna be really good soon. i give it six weeks. and i'll bank on it by teaming with him in the first tournament in decemeber (assuming he wants me to be his teammate lololol)

and i'm gonna get the sheik training i need to beat kira with marf :p
Yayuhz of course I'll team with you. First you'll need to teach me how to team super well though. For now I only know how to team with Peach.

Top Bottom