• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Some brawl guy saying he was going to kill himself on a live stream
is that really what it was or are u joking. cuz I remember that ppl were like do the mods kno.

I dont see why mods are also responsible for brawl players at home upset cuz they are low on tech skill.
[sorry if this was really just a messed up kid]

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
ever since I got into melee, I've never been able to play another game without thinking, "meh... this game sucks compared to melee.." has anyone else felt this?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ever since I got into melee, I've never been able to play another game without thinking, "meh... this game sucks compared to melee.." has anyone else felt this?
LOL yeah

every other game

is just another game

unless it was an old game

old games ****

MacD

Banned via Administration
no, you are allowed to have multiple accounts, so like if one gets banned you can use another one, park is a good example

it seems like a mod doesn't like it or something, either way i think it's stuipd

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
LOL yeah

every other game

is just another game

unless it was an old game

old games ****
QFT

I Pmed K e v i n M asking him why I keep getting banned when my first account is perm banned so shouldn't I be able to make an alternate etc. etc.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
i'll maim you
"Shut up, Mike. You're not good."

only norcal tries in friendlies. it's a shame.

Yes I do. How much? Who do/will you use?

That's me.
I dunno... we'll try about $5? I don't know who I'll use as of yet. I'm messing around with a few characters.

I promise I won't beast on you with Roy. I might use Doc, though. lolololol

cuz you lose money lol. what if u dont have any money to lose?

id rather just play free seriouslies
I challenge you to seriouslies. D:<

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
Welcome back brothas and sistas! We are proud to present yet another fine episode of Insane **** Brothas. This week we bring you a sweet cute ho by the name of Kinzy Jo. This little floozy had never had big black **** before. Knowing that we decided she had to try it at least once... kind of like the Mc Rib sandwich, ya dig?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL

Imagine that, another joke about sethlon/shroomed, congratulations
I do what I can.

MM? :D!

I just lost respect for you! Who ever the f**k you are!

Edit - Is Replicate doing some midnight trolling?! You're posting quite alot!
Why? Because I don't find whiffing cr.mk until I have meter and then hit confirming cr.mk xx Super to be fun anymore? D: D: D:

I love me sum Chunz, and she's fun as hell in SF4. Then again, I kinda like ST/HDR a little bit, too, so that might be why I'm meh about 3s. The lower tiers are tight in that game, it's just that the top 3 are kinda meh to watch most times. Unless it's jwong getting ***** by Kuroda. That was too funny.

EDIT:

Hay, I still need to talk to them, but anyone in SoCal down for MMing our Link and Luigi? Should be easy pickings, right?

Also, CO vs SoCal crew battle would be too good. I doubt we could put money down for it, though. Colorado is a poor state. Cows don't sell for what they used to, or something.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'll MM the Link.

Edit: E. Honda is a beast.
Heyyyyyyy, I vaguely remember you! You were the guy that played J!US at OC3. I thought you were good before I knew how broken the big 3 were. lololol

Solo supportless jus match? I haven't played in like... 2 years, but that game can be fun in moderation.

I'll talk to LoVo and see if he's down for the MM.

And yeah, E. Honda is a beast. If you don't have fireballs, anyway.

Anyone here actually play SF4/have it for 360? I'd love to play some matches of that, too.

EDIT:
I'll beat him with 3 low shorts into EX legs
Word.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm planning getting a new tv so which tv that's pretty good and it wont lag

is it LCD tv or something? i'm trying to get those nice flat tv

cuz i have a old small 13' tv that i plan to use as a set up for tournaments soon

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
just get another tube tv
i'm not even sure where you can find a flat tv that doesnt lag
do they sell those normally in store?

DJMirror

Smash Master
I dont want another Tube tv lol i just want some HD TV or something like your tv you had back then but it doesn't lag cuz someone told me one of the flat tv doesn't lag for melee so i was like "i want to get one"

Top Bottom