• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

bbb

Smash Champion
why do you ask?

and also I think so, this is like a week long thing at most so I'll be home thursday night fo sho

joeplicate

Smash Master
the OC

I still have fond memories of the 3 episodes I watched a long time ago
and the 1 that I watched again awhile ago when I was really high

______
*sigh* summer love

Lovage

Smash Hero
someone come to my house i wanna play melee right now
3894 cresthaven dr, westlake village 91362

get the chance to play with lovage, the fox

bbb

Smash Champion
it's cuz you said you hate people quoting little mentions to themselves and siggin' them

this is why *****es love me, I remember the little things <3

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1887

Anyone who wants a cheap triwing (86 cents with free shipping)
Yea that website is sooo ****ing tight. at first im like this ****s gotta be a scam or hella illegal lol

Also do any of you live near inglewood CA or smash with an hour of there regularly? Ill prob be goin to cali within the next couple of weeks for about 6 months or so and I cant leave the game behind lol

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
haha imagine the triwing snapping after you just opened it
****ing you over

those are some crazy prices

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
They're actually pretty good. The only real problem is their shipping. It can be...ridiculous. I've waited as much as 2 months for something I bought...but it's whatever since it's still really really cheap, lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
They're actually pretty good. The only real problem is their shipping. It can be...ridiculous. I've waited as much as 2 months for something I bought...but it's whatever since it's still really really cheap, lol.
Ill be sure to order something I dont need right away. But I need that triwing bad lol cuz im R button is sticking and I need to change it out and also mod my controller so its easily spotted.(indigo on top black on bottom)

:laugh:swiper no swiping

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yea that website is sooo ****ing tight. at first im like this ****s gotta be a scam or hella illegal lol

Also do any of you live near inglewood CA or smash with an hour of there regularly? Ill prob be goin to cali within the next couple of weeks for about 6 months or so and I cant leave the game behind lol
I do. As a matter of fact i got to school in Inglewood. We can play and there are a couple of smashers with in an hour of the area. You will be fine.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Ill be sure to order something I dont need right away. But I need that triwing bad lol cuz im R button is sticking and I need to change it out and also mod my controller so its easily spotted.(indigo on top black on bottom)

:laugh:swiper no swiping
@nicaB thanks. Ill look forward to playing you. When I get there Ill give you my contact info so we can play and ****.

@virj lol come on man. "DAm". thats the only word you changed and for the record im talking about the Hoover this time.

:(mods make me sad sometime

Top Bottom