• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
yes

maybe, but we're probably both exaggerating
spin knuckle is alright
spiral arrow is hella meaty, and spammable until they have a reversal (EX: things)

probably lol
im playing cammy until i get fed up with her being **** teir, but only if that happens
Nah, I can seriously throw a kikou without spin knuckle ever doing anything to me. Move is useless in that match-up. Then again, my Ultra is just as useless. D:

Spiral Arrow isn't bad. It's just that reversal backdashing ruins meaties. D:

Play who ya like. I kinda second Vega, and we all know how bad he is. D:

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Lol connor, I did really well and it was fairly close
You're such a noob. Please don't get a big head.

There is nothing to brag about if you didn't actually BEAT them. Who cares how close it was. For all you know, he wasn't giving it his all (I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case).

Oh and Jfox isn't exactly "good." So bragging about ALMOST beating him is just downright embarrassing.

blaku92

Smash Rookie
hey 24, Why don't you answer your phone. Call me back. I know this is one of the only two places you lurk. I know where you live, so don't make me come down there and force you to pay for my nice Denny's Grand Slam.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
atlus i read that AC+ nothing was changed balance-wise
they just added Justice and Kliff (illegal char.)
and Story mode
tell me if its worth it

festizzio

Smash Champion
it's guilty gear accent core +

and atlus idk if you can change anything, i have the japanese version on my psp and i just found out that the american version came out like 5 days ago

i'm getting a slim anyway for the beefed up dpad

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
i havent played a chun yet

so come over lol
You should prolly get that EXP if you play srsly. If you're just a casual, it's not a big deal, but if you're entering a tournament and don't know what to expect from a good Chun she can really work you.

2d fighters suck!
unless its guilty gear, im pretty sure im buying that game soon...who wants to lend me a stick?
I wish CO played GG still. With SF4 out and BB/KoF XII coming out soon, everyone just stopped playing. D:

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
First off I was joking, Second I will do the MM's with Little_England or any other below par fox or falco., @ Connor actually I did okay in tournament beat a few people, Im sure they were not notable players, lost to Hax$. I took Jfox to 3rd round in 3$ MM, got ***** first match on DL 2 Stocked, then beat him on FoD, and lost on FD.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
First off I was joking, Second I will do the MM's with Little_England or any other below par fox or falco., @ Connor actually I did okay in tournament beat a few people, Im sure they were not notable players, lost to Hax$. I took Jfox to 3rd round in 3$ MM, got ***** first match on DL 2 Stocked, then beat him on FoD, and lost on FD.
holy ****! :laugh:

That sounds so weird coming from you.

festizzio

Smash Champion
OF COURSE IT IS

i even modded my dpad but the top left part of the system is partly opened and the psp is all messed up and old

i wanna get a slim cause those can be hacked too, so now there's nothing keeping me attached to my original

DJMirror

Smash Master
i hear guilty gear accent core plus there is less knock back and the true roman cancel frame is alot bigger

but other then that, i think i want to relearn guilty Gear since i got ***** pretty hard

atlus want to teach me?

@ festizzio

when is the next tournament you are going to?

not sure if you remember if i ask you about the psp hacks but can you please do it for me? thanks

Does anyone play king of fighters XI? i want to relearn how to play that game as well =( i'll do $3-$10 mm against my K', Kula, and Iori

festizzio

Smash Champion
idk when is the next tournament i'm going to, i'll let you know

it might be scsa on may 30th, but i'll try to go to one before that

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
lol the force roman cancel frames are not a lot bigger
its just you can go to practice mode and make the frames bigger but that is useless
might as well learn roman cancel with the regular frame timing then waste your time with the "Easy Roman Cancel" which makes it 20 frames

DJMirror

Smash Master
I donno when i first saw plus last year (when it came out in japan) i thought the Force Roman cancel frame was alot bigger so i was like "wtf?" but i didn't know that practice mode the FRC frames is alot bigger =/
i gueSS the knockback thing is in practice mode too i believe?

Top Bottom