• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Lol he needs a new controller...

if he would of won ROM

that thread would have never

been made

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
This is hella true lol. are u looking forward to playing him again at tourney play in june?

stomp the doubt lol. Ill bring an extra control just in case.

and ive been playin since last march. but really Ive only been "playin" since january cuz thats when I picked up marth. b4 then I played m2 exclusively. lol its pretty **** tho

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
How How How???
liar

PLEASE TELL ME. :)
I'll PM you.

Why would he tell you after you called him a liar?
because I would do the same

spoiler tags? can you see them?
It's kinda tough to tell when you guys are genuinely annoyed at me or messing with me, so I"ll assume the latter:
The "liar" quip was of a playful nature, meant just as a joke to get him to tell me. GEEEEEZ GUYS . =D
NO I DON'T BELIEVE YOU LIAR
lulz

Maverick69

Smash Ace
Sup guys I'm at work :-D

Working from 9 AM til past midnight es no bueno even if I am a game tester.

I wanna come to some sort of smash event soon. so whats the next tourney, smashfest, or w/e that i should go to.

joeplicate

Smash Master
yesterday I called steven to hang out

we were at my house, eating spaghetti and watching king of the hill

soon afterwards we get a call from derek saying he's at steven's house

so we went over there and then brendan came over there too out of the blue

it was cool, but what if steven was getting a root canal

Sleepy

Smash Ace
lol zoe1 missed the mark on some stuff, zoe2 was way more intense.

ZoE3 hasn't been announced but kojima apparently dropped metal gear for "other projects" after 4.

afsui

Smash Rookie
hey i live really close to csun and was wondering if i could be a part of this community. im dying to find a place where i can play with other smashers. if i can couldya give me info about pats house and stuff?

Kira-

Smash Champion
ZOE 2 was BADASS

who the **** has my zoe 2 i know i lent it to someone and someone has my ps2 too

unfortunately i couldn't appreciate the first one cause i started with the sequel

I'd buy zoe3 no matter how bad it was

edit - HAHA @ afsui, even random people have heard of the legend that is pats house

Atlus8

Smash Master
ZOE2 was way better than the first!

ZOE 2 was BADASS

who the **** has my zoe 2 i know i lent it to someone and someone has my ps2 too

unfortunately i couldn't appreciate the first one cause i started with the sequel

I'd buy zoe3 no matter how bad it was

edit - HAHA @ afsui, even random people have heard of the legend that is pats house
F**k yeah! I'll let you borrow the first one, it's at Pats! However, you sure as hell better give it back to me!

hey i live really close to csun and was wondering if i could be a part of this community. im dying to find a place where i can play with other smashers. if i can couldya give me info about pats house and stuff?
Hahahaha! A newcomer to Pats! It's a Melee only place so if your down . . .http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=166696

they usually take place on Sat, but don't arrive until Pat gives the word. Just check the boards regularly!

Sleepy

Smash Ace
system in general was more refined and there was no irritating overworld/backtracking, even if gamelength was shorter. Grabs were more effective, along with uses of subweapons, and hard mode made the game way more fun. I dunno, I played the game to death, though the communication is the same style as mgs in 2. Btw, Dingo gets girls half his age and with the huge ****, I guess **** overcompensated on Ken Maranaris too much, and forgot to give her a femine name.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
hey guys i know this is random, but what was that youtube video someone posted in here with all the smash characters making random repetitive noises to form a song? i am finding several different remixes but i wanted the particular one someone posted in here.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
hey guys i know this is random, but what was that youtube video someone posted in here with all the smash characters making random repetitive noises to form a song? i am finding several different remixes but i wanted the particular one someone posted in here.
the best 1:14 of your life

JDM

Smash Champion
I have all versions of it somewhere on my computer/itunes.

I put it in my ipod one day and the next I took them all out cause they were ******** as ****.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
So I watched the RoM crew battles vid I downloaded last week today.

"If it ain't bum then it's done"
"where you at?"
"the washing machine"

I dunno, where do they get this material from? *cough cough* norcal

Top Bottom