• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

EMANuel

Smash Cadet
SoCal Melee Community needs to help this guy out make the Smash Documentary! (read description)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbyl6vOoeMU&feature=channel_page

The more Melee tourneys we have, the more help SoCal gives :]

In the very early stages of development, I was going to do both Brawl and Melee (hence Smash scene tag) but after SCSA 1, I was like "screw Brawl, Melee only"

cuz the Melee Community is indeed, too good. Not just SoCal, but all of the West Coast

Plus, filming and recording Brawl matches is hella boring lol. The Brawl community lacks the spirit and passion of the Melee community.

So guys, more 100+ people Melee tourneys please :]

bbb

Smash Champion
if brendan drives/we make a plan, I'll go to norcal

I'm pretty sure everyone would want to house 805

SuperRad

Smash Master
805 would almost certainly be welcome in my house in Santa Cruz. I haven't actually ran it by my parents, but after Joe has been so kind to house me and Brendan did the super bowl deal, I feel like 805 needs something from NorCal...

One Word Extinguisher

Smash Apprentice
LOL selective memory.
unlike you, i don't make things up ;)

i beat you two of the last three times in marth v peach at sd, and i beat you twice with fox at mango juice. those are our most recent money matches. the mms we did at SD went like this:

sheik v peach (loss)
marth v peach (win)
marth v peach (loss)
marth v peach (win)
fox v peach (win)
fox v peach (win)

actually i'm 3-0 against you in our last 3 mms lolool

get *****

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
There was more than a month gap between SD and Mango Juice. If anything, our "recent" MM's were the ones at Mango Juice. As I recall:

UCLA VII (not the latest one):
Peach vs Sheik/Marth (won)

Connors Biweekly:
Peach vs Marth (won)

SD Triweekly:
Peach vs Sheik (won)
Peach vs Marth (loss)
Peach vs Marth (won)
Peach vs Marth (loss)

we basically broke even that day

Mango Juice:
Peach vs Fox x2 (loss)

And this is excluding our tournament matches at Connors where I beat you in both the winners bracket and losers finals.

So as far as MM's go, we're pretty even.

LuCKy

Smash Master
you peach ****ers are gay. . . ima tell mango to play peach already so he can take ur character too lol

id say kouryuu has the best peach

but macd beat my *** lol so iono there

****. . . .wrong thread lol eh

n connor have a tourney so i can finally go to ur house this weekend <3

One Word Extinguisher

Smash Apprentice
There was more than a month gap between SD and Mango Juice. If anything, our "recent" MM's were the ones at Mango Juice.
oh so i'm 2-0

perfect record works for me

i have a standing $3 mm for you with any of my fox/marth/sheik. you can choose. but nothing higher than $3 :laugh:

oh maaaaan pc chris' sheik is so good. and so is forward's. the oc3 dvd is ridiculous

Kira-

Smash Champion
on the contrary

why do you think ganon tries so hard to get power
stealing princesses is a sure sign of a small ****

i mean you're the badass alpha male about to take over the universe, how hard could it be to pull a girl or two
but noo he's all insecure

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Zelda is a two for one deal but is **** whipped too link so ganon has some difficultly getting her what can i say ganon likes white chicks lol and i don't think he wants zelda

bbb

Smash Champion
Yee boi, after he done wit all da sistahs, he be all like 'where da white women at'

Top Bottom