• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

JDM

Smash Champion
You stand bewildered and alone in the middle of the endless expanse known as the character select screen. Should you pick Ganon, the manly meat mountain? Or Game and Watch, the token black guy? Or Roy, in case you play against Jigglypuff? Or Captain Falcon, with his nipples of steel? Or Kirby, because he is an flyer, and he not slow? Eventually, you settle on Marth, as he has a special hitbox like a sword, hence it goes right through anything except an attack with the same type of hitbox.

But now you have to choose a color, too. Standard Marth, how he was classically presented in Fire Emblem? Or white Marth, all ready for a wedding? Or red Marth, of whom so many stories have been told? Perhaps black Marth, the female version. You ultimately decide on green Marth, a color about which I can tell no anecdotes.

The match begins. Across the stage stands a knight in shining armor, glinting magnificently in the twilight sun. Roy, your eternal enemy, stands waiting for the inevitable conflict. You race towards him to end your feud once and for all, and a furious battle begins. Swords clash and sparks fly, and with a mighty fsmash, you aim to send Roy sends flying out of the arena. At the last moment he unleashes TEH PH1RE! and you are blasted off instead.

But wait!! Your East Coast DI prevents your demise and starts you along the path to recovery. Double jump, over-b, ANOTHER OVER-B, ARE YOU SERIOUS, up-b, and you barely manage to extend your arm and grasp the lip of the battlefield. You leap back up and fight as hard as you can with no strategies, and the moment the match clock hits 2:04, you strike a mortal blow to golden justice, and emerge victorious. You cry out in exultation and strike a pose a victory.

The adrenaline of combat suddenly wears off. Your hands are shaking from exhaustion and exhilaration. Your body feels drained and weak, and your vision begins to spin. Your legs give out and you tumble downward into unconsciousness. Everything goes black. You wake up, bewildered, alone, in the middle of an endless expanse…

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Why are people talking about P? I four stocked his Fox. My sheik would **** him too.

One Word Extinguisher

Smash Apprentice
Why are people talking about P? I four stocked his Fox. My sheik would **** him too.
i'll $3 mm you with my fox on any of your characters all day long lololol

we're 4-2 in our past six money matches, step it up

connor's beaten lovage in tourny with peach recently (UCLA), who have you beaten?

i love throwing the fact that you've never beaten anyone good in tourny because it's hilarious how you can never find a response to it ;)

it's also great how after you post, if anyone even bothers to respond to it besides myself, it's just more people bashing you

Top Bottom