• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

One Word Extinguisher

Smash Apprentice
so i played lucky today

and i can say this with certainty: lucky is my muse.

i make lucky play gay and he makes me get tech skill. it's like we switch roles.

my marth has returned, and i am going to ledge camp so hard you're going to hate playing me

Noble-

Smash Ace
so i played lucky today

and i can say this with certainty: lucky is my muse.

i make lucky play gay and he makes me get tech skill. it's like we switch roles.

my marth has returned, and i am going to ledge camp so hard you're going to hate playing me
You ledged camped me when we played, and I must say, it was quite entertaining. :D

But I <3'd it.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I started playing radiant silvergun off a saturn emulator, needless to say I didn't even pass the first level on hard. with 3 continues, great game though.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
not hard, downloaded an emulator found an iso and put it on a disc or mount image on virtual drive

I didn't even have to do the usual find OS blah blah and plugins

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Joeys take on Me

"At first you love mango"

"one month later u find him annyoing then hate him for a while"

"THen you accept him but hate him but he hates you too"

"BUT then you love each other"

joey<33333

nicaboy

Smash Champion
not hard, downloaded an emulator found an iso and put it on a disc or mount image on virtual drive

I didn't even have to do the usual find OS blah blah and plugins
i use to do that for the dreamcast. What program did you use to mount the images? The one I had expired lol. Btw is anybody knowledgeable with pandoras battery? I have some minor questions about it.
i

Top Bottom