• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

MaNg0

Smash Hero
See, if lovage was going to the EC back in the days, we would all be saying "Don't get *****".

Instead you guys are telling him to **** people, as if he can.

No offense to Lovage, but chances are he won't be ****** anyone. He's going there to get better. You don't hype up someone who's going there to get better, because when he loses, it makes us look bad. As if we expected him to win.

NOOO one was telling Fabian to tear **** up at FC Diamond. NO one was telling Mike Haze to place at Pound 3. Don't tell Lovage he'll **** in the EC when he won't. He'll just come back a better player, but that's the whole point.

Here's what happens if we DONT hype him up:
If he ends up losing, no one on the EC will care.
If he ends up ******, then we can talk lots of ****.
It's a good system.
they just dont understand hugo =(

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol mods don't know that when atlus types curse words he adds symbols to them and purposely mispells them

talking to atlus on aim is like
"what the f#%$, what a bit%$!"

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Man, who'd have thought that after 12 hours of existence a brand new website would be full of Street Fighter noobs. Couldn't have seen that coming! I'd have thought that all the vets would transfer over immediately.

You guys are hilarious. One website exists with crappy features and therefore everything is perfect for the community. There's absolutely no precedent for a second website cropping up and providing useful features and helping grow and improve a community... nope, definitely no precedent. Site's doomed to failure.

Because really, who wants stuff like full comprehensive tournament results? Or a ladder with prize money? Or live chat for finding skilled opponents instead of finding randoms? Or a video library for finding & learning from quality matches? That **** is ********. Let's stick to the old websites and the old ways and never create new ways to expand and grow our communities.

Don't fall into the trap of mistaking a website for a community. A community is capable of utilizing multiple sites for the greatest benefit. It happened with SWF/AiB and it will hopefully happen with SRK/AiF.
It's a great site, but I think you missed the point why it's getting so much **** from SRK.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Joe! Kouryuu also means "Shining Dragon." Like Dan's KOURYUUKEN! **** my name *****.

joeplicate

Smash Master

Celph

Smash Journeyman
LMAOOOOOO

kouryuu, why are you so god**** arrogant. it's not a good look

joe hit that nail on da head

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
O ****

I LOVE CONAN

I bought his 10th anniversary special when it came out for dvd

o ya
omg I remember watching that show when it came out, it was one of his funniest shows ever.

And I was ****ed up yesterday, so I set my alarm to 12:30 and what do you know, it didnt go off......

o well at least I can watch it at nbc.com

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i think a lot of us are gonna try and get together sunday for a smashfest or somethin. were either playin at P's or down here in o'side. unless someone from like irvine area wants to host

Top Bottom