• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

JDM

Smash Champion
next time you get saturday school, just tell your principal

"Do you know who I am??? DO YOU??? I'M ****ING MANGO. THE WINNER OF POUND 3. NOW MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WILL THINK BEFORE GIVING ME SATURDAY SCHOOL. GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR."

then walk out
I thought only Jkun would make a post like this.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
happy bday lovage
lets team

on another note Im not going to any melee tournies until I get knocked out of this SF4 gamestop one.
I know, I shouldve learned my lesson from the brawl one, but I really wanna get the fight stick they offer for beating round 3

The best things in life are free

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
happy bday lovage
lets team

on another note Im not going to any melee tournies until I get knocked out of this SF4 gamestop one.
I know, I shouldve learned my lesson from the brawl one, but I really wanna get the fight stick they offer for beating round 3

How the **** do you manage to play with that gay *** controller??

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
How the **** do you manage to play with that gay *** controller??
its pretty god**** hard to tell you the truth. I use the joystick since I cant work the dpad for ****. Also, the joystick doesnt have nifty littly edges like a gc controller has, so if I accidentally go slightly over the halfway mark when doing, lets say, a hadouken, I jump and get *****.

So Im practicing alot with the controller. This feels eerily similar to how I had to practice with the stupid wiimote and nunchuck for brawl

bbb

Smash Champion
I play on 360 controllers too, it's pretty gay

I only really have trouble doing ultras though

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
its pretty god**** hard to tell you the truth. I use the joystick since I cant work the dpad for ****. Also, the joystick doesnt have nifty littly edges like a gc controller has, so if I accidentally go slightly over the halfway mark when doing, lets say, a hadouken, I jump and get *****.

So Im practicing alot with the controller. This feels eerily similar to how I had to practice with the stupid wiimote and nunchuck for brawl

Wow that's so gay. **** I'm so glad I got my hands on the Arcade stick.

SENG

Smash Journeyman
happy bday lovage
lets team

umm u left ur jacket in my car from ucla. o and while i was cleaning my car out i found a chipotle bag wit a burrito in it :mad:. idk who put in there but it explains the smell tats been around for a few weeks

Celph

Smash Journeyman
LMAOOO

that's my burrito

goddammit!

edit: only if it was half-eaten.

sorryyyy

SENG

Smash Journeyman
its all good im jus glad i found it before it got like worse. rofl i remember ur the one that said my car smelled like something died in it at ucla xD hahaha

Celph

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=222767

oh gooooooooood east coast commentary is so ****ing bad!!

the dude commentating sounds like he's still not out of puberty

their humor level is equivalent to a high school sophomore.

i can't believe they care so much about west coast that they incorporate us into their tournaments. pathetic.

scar reno hbk bad players

just so the vain can search their names and see my post

Top Bottom