• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

HugS™

Smash Lord
yeah, smashboards would have to fall pretty far for me to even consider AiB. I'm thinking about filing a forum dispute.
Well, it's been failing pretty hard for me. With like 20 mods on my ***, and all kinds of social threads being locked for questionable reasons, it's been failing.

Don't even act like it's all good lately. If it wasn't for the people, AIB would be much better. Their forums still suck, and that's only because of the people who choose to post like they know anything.

And obviously I'm talking about quality people. The ****ty people on either site aren't even worth mentioning. AIB is new so it doesn't have many quality people, but they are growing in numbers. Smashboards, on the other hand, is doing everything it can to lose them. After all, those 12 and 13 year olds are a very important demographic.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Meh. It's been like this for a while. Ever since that Azen quote where he said he can't even trash talk M2K without getting infracted haha.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
**** it i need some new arcade sticks so i can run marvel and sf4. Ah johns johns as for this weekend probably going to that sf4 tourney at game stop and go out on saturday sorry leon next time man. But i plan on going to those tourneys next saturday and sunday though

sidefx

Smash Champion
they were called immortals cause when ever one died or got sick, or wounded or whatever, they were immediately replaced with someone else, so it was like they were "immortal"

GET IT

they had exactly 10,000 soldiers at all times. no more, no less

HugS™

Smash Lord
Ay good luck Mango and Zhu.

Tell you what, I'll watch the live streams, and you can call me whenever.

I'll be like your Tournament Help Hotline. Call me at any point in time, toll free @ 818 425 ----(PM me for the last 4 digits :))

No really, I'll be watching, so I could give tips or words of encouragement. WC's got this.

R3N0

Smash Lord
LOL Wc definitely does not have this.

we have m2k pc jman azen and chu -_-'

please WC. YOU AIN'T GOT ****!!

**instigate**

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOL Wc definitely does not have this.

we have m2k pc jman azen and chu -_-'

please WC. YOU AIN'T GOT ****!!

**instigate**
Are we doing a crew battle? Or are we simply sending our best player? Cuz if it's the latter, I'm pretty sure he's already beaten all 5 of those guys you mentioned.

I'm not 100% sure about Mango having beaten jman, but I'm actually a bit insulted that you'd even put Jman into that group.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
WC's got Mango. That's all we need.

I cant' wait for the live stream!

Someone better make a thread that links to the live stream here on the PacWest.

DJMirror

Smash Master
What system do/will you play SFIV the most frequently on?

Arcade (20)
Playstation 3 (37)
Xbox 360 (60)
PC (6)

It's all about the arcade son.
JDM...I ****ing agree with you but sadly i'm used to the ps2/ps3 control =(

R3N0

Smash Lord
dont underestimate jman, he is pretty much going even with m2k in a bunch of matchups these days.

granted not crew battle. you're right.

but im telling you now that not "ALL" the matches mango won were legit SO I HEAR. towards the end sure they were.. but other "bigger" names i heard some silly play was going on. It's whatever, the end result was that HE WON #3! I realize. That is ONE tournament. So RELAX! Where was he at b4 pound3? Behind M2k + PC + etc. ?!duh

anyway. wc has so much pride. its so sickening.

i <3 mango, not those who c0cksuck his nutsack dry of his boy juice.

Top Bottom