• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal is getting hard again, tell me everything you know about...

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Sonic, Kirby, Fox, Lucario, Wolf, Diddy, Olimar, Pit, Rob.

k gogogogogogo!

mu things, things about the chars, things they do, what you like to do to abuse them or you can just volunteer your best mu and talk about it if you want. at any rate spill the beans peeps. ;O

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I don't really play any of these matchups often or well enough to give in depth advice, but i can give you a few little things I like to do against a few of the characters.

Kirby - Stay grounded. Play defensively. I find retreating SH dair to work pretty well against him. Powershield his bairs and punish with FC or SH nair or bair, depending on which way you're facing. Avoid being above Kirby, he's similar to Metaknight, where he can juggle us forever because of our bad airdodge and his multiple jumps. Watch out for wavebounced inhale, they use that as a mixup sometimes if they condition you into expecting a bair.

Wolf - You don't want to be floating mid range from him, he'll knock you out of the air with a laser, so watch where you float. You don't really want to be mid range from him at all, he out ranges us there. You either want to be up in his face putting on the pressure, or far away from him throwing turnips. Get him offstage. I believe nair and bair both beat his side B. It can be very hard to kill him when they DI our attacks properly. I believe I had Kain live from a fresh bair at 172% on BF last tournament. It's a tough MU.

Lucario - ...Who am I kidding? I don't know how to fight Lucario either.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Trela said:
We're gonna take a look at what exactly you're doing wrong, and in this PM, I'm gonna be using our Set from HoM as an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLJz3KUTJY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09B7aGmQJJc&feature=channel_video_title

Like I had said before, you did the same stuff to me yesterday as you did in these matches. Now, I may not be able to give you everything you need to know to get better overall, but I am going to try and help you get rid of your bad habits!

How am I gonna do this, you say? Simple! I'm just gonna talk about each thing that I see in these matches that changed how the Set ended in my favor. Now onto the matches themselves!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game 1

0:00 - 0:26 = The match starts with your usual Turnip pulls into some sort of damage racking. My Aura Spheres can't do much to them without a good amount of aura, so I have to rely on goin' in on ya until I obtain that aura to stop them. This is shown at 0:22, when I read the pull and try to get a quick air combo in, but I brang out my Fair too early.

0:27 - 0:54 = Nothing special here. This is how the beginning of our matches always go lol.

0:55 - 1:23 = I now have enough aura to push my Aura Spheres through your Turnips. As you can see at 0:57, I'm waiting for you to throw that crap so I can go through it with my crap, but I wasn't patient enough and waisted a good chance to change the momentum of the match. At 1:19, I begin to wait for an opportunity to hop away from your wall of Fairs, but again, I wasn't patient enough lol.

1:24 - 2:07 = *gets more powerful*

2:08 - 2:59 = My aura is back! And just like before, I expect another Turnip to come my way at 2:08 and manage to get the hit in this time. I see the float coming my way at 2:11, since you always start floating when you get hit with something, and then Bair it. With my fully charged Aura Sphere, I'm now ready to begin my work! I know that you really want to get the kill in as soon as you come down with your Fair (it's always your Fair), but I also know that my Aura Spheres are now big enough to reach your float approaches while I'm on the ground. I mean, take a look at 2:21! At 2:27, I begin charging up another Spirit Bomb, but I know that you're expecting it this time, so I take advangate of the situation and mix it up with a Dair. Now usually when you're inside me after you finish your little Turnip stuff, you'll try to get a hit in from your float. I see this at 2:33, but you were patient enough to wait to punish my punish. THAT right there is what you are good at. THAT is one of the main reasons that I believe you beat other players. You're really good at doing this, basically! Remember one thing, though:

I SEE YOU, ILLMATIC!

Going back to the current situation we were both in, I know that you like to punish other peoples punishes, so I expect the Bair and Shield Grab it. This was a win-win situation for me, sadly. Either the Fsmash was going to smack you out of your float or it was going to be used as bait to get you to try and punish it, cause you can't punish my Fsmash like that! After getting the Bthrow on you at 2:35, I get ready to punish the float that's coming my way with a Bair, since this is what you always do after getting hit, like I had said. The rest of this part of the match is just whatever lol. I see the Fair at 2:56 and react with an Fsmash, which then puts me in the lead against you. Mission accomplished, Trela!

3:00 - 3:22 = First things first here; You are PISSED. After what just happened to your last stock, well, let's just say that you have never wanted me THIS dead before lol. I can prove it with 3:04 to 3:08. I'm literally just STANDING there, saying this to you and everyone else watching our Set:

Anyways, moving onto 3:11. I know you want to punish my Fair with Bair, so I Dair you before you can hit me. Same thing again at 3:19, but before I could get the second hit in, you kill me with Uair.

3:23 - 4:44 = The rest of this match is just me reading the same old stuff you do. After the air combo at 4:03, I stop your float with another air combo. At 4:27, I read your jump off of the ledge, since you always do that when you're on the ledge. Same thing again at 4:38. I bait an Fsmash so you can jump and let me punish you with a Bair. Game!

Game 2

0:00 - 0:51 = You did a great job here, buddy! Since I can't do much to Peach without some aura to back me up, and since the ship on RC is really small, I get pressured pretty hard. I couldn't find a way to get away from you when I was stuck at the left side of the stage at 0:43 with that kind of pressure. There was no way I was keeping that stock!

0:52 - 1:10 = The same thing that happened to me on my first stock happens to you here lol. You get pressured near the Blast Zone to the left and then miss landing on the carpet at 1:07 after air dodging my Aura Sphere and get hit by my Fsmash. Looks like we both got ***** in some sort of way!

1:11 - 1:58 = Nothing noteworthy really happens here. You did what you do best and punished anything that I tried to punish you with.

1:59 - 2:24 = I have the aura once again! I can now outprioritize your Turnips with my Aura Spheres, and that's exactly what I do at 1:59. I then read your ledge jump at 2:02, but I didn't space my Bair correctly. The rest of this part of the match is just me stopping you in the air.

2:25 - 3:18 = This is when I pull out my novel titled, "My Name is Illmatic", opened it to page 47, and began to recite the highlighted sentence in paragraph 2. After the Dthrow at 2:30, I awaited a float to come and shot my Aura Sphere before you could do anything. I figured you wanted me dead by now, I expected the Fair at 2:32 and got some Fairs in, and since I know you like to punish me before I can punish you, I jumped away after your Fsmash at 2:34 and didn't bother to try anything risky. I knew you were going to float after I DA'ed you at 2:42 and Bair'ed it. You should be able to figure out the rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what exactly have you been doing wrong, and why have you been losing to me? Let me give you a list of your bad habits:

- You Glide Toss your Turnips towards your opponent way too much, even if it is your way to start up some combos.
- Every single time you get hit with something, you begin to go afloat, leaving you wide open for just about anything.
- Whenever you're on the ledge, you'll always leave it by jumping and Dairing.
- If the opponent is around kill percentage, you'll use Fair and Fair only until they're dead, unless you see an opening to punish them with something else.
- You try to punish anything that hits you or your shield.
- You never mix anything up.

That's basically the tl;dr version of your PM. Those things that I listed above are why I'm always beating you. I always remember these little habits when playing you, and it's all I really need to beat you, too, at this point.....

I hope I helped it in some sort of way, bud. I know you can be a great player in the future, if you aren't already lol. I also know that you can overcome this kind of stuff with the right mindset. Good luck, Illmatic!

dakfkajdfhjkahsdfjkhasdf

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I know what you mean: Falln, Anuar, Awex and stupid Lucarios.

Olimar is HARD even though we supposedly beat him. Dark Peach came with a strategy and at first I was skeptical, but it works. You hold a turnip and nair away all of his pikmin throws. The turnip in your hand keeps him from approach with a dash grab or jumping or walking in. It's really scary approaching him too... you can't really LAND or else you'll get pivot grabbed. You can autocancel fair and then jab quickly

Kirby -> Pressure his shield with dair combos, ftilt and jabs then get out. He has ridiculous grab range, his uair/utilt and bairs are annoying as all get out. Our bair actually challenges his though I've found out so you can space those pretty well. It's scary because when we get him to KO percentages (110% or so) he has us at KO percentages (75% with huge KO potential). Be sure to change up mid match and throw some turnips in there while spacing dairs and pressuring. Ftilt and uair really do help throw off his approaches cause mostly he's coming in with bair.

If he ever hits your shield with a short hop rising bair you can drop shield and instant dash attack guaranteed. That'll keep him from short hopping at least.

Wolf -> Chain grab him. DAIR WRECKS HIM CAUSE HE'S TOO HEAVY. KO with nair/bair out of shield or fair. It's not too hard to gimp him either, but watch out for his fsmash and dsmash. His aerial mobility is nasty. Throw a couple turnips to mix him up. Be merciless with the uair string, cause I know you can do it.

Free Damage: Chain grab to 37% then ftilt and follow their DI. Or chain grab to 24%, ground float bair -> ftilt and follow DI. Or dair to ANYTHING, but if you float and dair you can probably start an uair string.

Sonic -> WE SHUT DOWN SONIC. Nair him all day. Literally just spam it if you want to. He can't dash attack, can't use any of his spin B moves. Just NAIR. Throw some slaps and dairs in there. If he somehow manages to get you in KO percentages, don't get near him and watch for bair and fsmash, and in some cases dsmash. You're better off throwing some turnips about two full-length jabs away. And seriously just nair all day.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Kirby
ok so what i've experienced and from what i understand vs kirby I just have to play a whole lot gayer. pretty sure good kirbies are aware that they don't want to be stuck in shield vs our dair so they'll prob just camp bait i guess...

Sonic
with sonic that's an intesting tidbit about the nair. I mean I knew our moves would beat his moves but that sounds kind of extreme but it makes perfect sense. Once he gets close just nair the spindash or sumtin. One concern I have against sonic is how well he punishes whiffing but I guess if I just stay stationary and don't hold shield too much I can abuse nair more. Now that I think about it I guess turnips aren't the greatest thing against him.

Wolf

The thing with wolf is that the one is SoCal is incredibly gay with shine and he'll just walk into mid range, wolf is fast and he'll just put himself there if he wants to. sh shine to shine or jump shine oos is so annoying. dealing with his air speed is annoying too although you general know where's going to land he's just so faaast.

Basically I just want ways we can corner and buttrape these characters haha.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Make them ****ing afraid of you.

Then **** them because they're ****ing afraid of you.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Olimar:
BE PATIENT. I cant stress this enough. If you are aggressive you will lose. I know that makes no sense because you feel like you have to approach him (and you do), but cautiously and patiently approach him. Wait outside his range for him to do something, then punish it. Once you get in, wreck him as hard as you can. Back off as soon as you need to. Don't get greedy against him. Let him get greedy against you once you have the % lead. Never approach when you are in the lead. Just GF nair the pikmin off of you. Or jab. Oh and kill the purples whenever you get the chance and won't get punished for it. Oh and grabs wreck Olimar cause his roll is bad, so he relies more on his shield than alot of other characters. Also punish his roll, but he probably won't roll much if he's any good.

Kirby
I don't really see the need to stay grounded in this MU. You have to play kinda gay but not extremely so. I've never had any trouble with this MU. You know he's going to bair, so fair him after he misses. Your float allows you to move back and then move forward. Everyone thinks you need to stay out of the air against Kirby but that's where you'll lose. There's no way he can kill you (reliably) if you stay off the ground. Use turnips in the air to annoy him when he comes to bair you. An easy version of DDD, imo. I'm not saying don't play on the ground sometimes, cause her fsmash and ftilt are good anti-air moves. But there's no reason to play scared of Kirby, he's not that great. Just do alot of retreating aerials and space well with your float. Your fair might get stale but Uair and Nair and Bair and Ftilt and Fsmash all kill him well enough (cause he's so light). You can also go offstage with a turnip and kill him that way (the turnip is so he doesn't inhale you).

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Seriously Raz, Nair wrecks sonic. Just ground float the nair and release it really quickly, so if you miss you can jab or dsmash or dtilt when he shields or spotdodges. Nair WRECKS him ah it's so funny.

Major Kirby experience I have is MogX and Falln, I think you've played both. But yea if you're on the ground he's going to put the hurting on you. And while true most of the time kirbys won't sit in shield, there will be times they whiff a ground move or grab, and thats when you jump OOS and float and dair them. They will either shield or (more than likely) spotdodge and eat the dair.

Tbh I might start advancing with the dair on shield, then end it with a bair behind kirby so I don't get grabbed. Might be worth checking out.

I like Nicoles' tips on Olimar. But I'm wondering HOW do you tear him up when you get in? I usually get usmashed, dsmashed or grabbed when I get close to him? How do you go about that Nicole? I played about 5 matches versus one of our ex-power ranked Olimars and it was tough. Dark Peaches' straetgy REALLY helped, but I need tips on hurting him when I get in.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post but for Wolf make him approach you. Pull one turnip and wait in his range and toss it at him.

If he's trying to laser camp, he probably doesn't want to take too many turnips. Try and walk within range of his fsmash or dsmash and get him to swing, then punish out of shield for it. to be honest I just rush in and grab him or float and dair. That's about 50% damage from either option.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Kirby
I don't really see the need to stay grounded in this MU. You have to play kinda gay but not extremely so. I've never had any trouble with this MU. You know he's going to bair, so fair him after he misses. Your float allows you to move back and then move forward. Everyone thinks you need to stay out of the air against Kirby but that's where you'll lose. There's no way he can kill you (reliably) if you stay off the ground. Use turnips in the air to annoy him when he comes to bair you. An easy version of DDD, imo. I'm not saying don't play on the ground sometimes, cause her fsmash and ftilt are good anti-air moves. But there's no reason to play scared of Kirby, he's not that great. Just do alot of retreating aerials and space well with your float. Your fair might get stale but Uair and Nair and Bair and Ftilt and Fsmash all kill him well enough (cause he's so light). You can also go offstage with a turnip and kill him that way (the turnip is so he doesn't inhale you).
I would tend to agree with this; limiting the one of the best aspects of Peach's game, if not the best, just because Kirby has a great bair is a rather extreme approach to playing the matchup, and it will probably end up hurting you in the long run. Peach can't directly confront Kirby in the air, but thanks to the wonders of superior aerial mobility and float, she really doesn't have to. Just properly mix your game between her really versatile aerial game and her unusually fast ground game and Kirby shouldn't be able to just keep you out with a single move.

Choice

Smash Champion
wolf can't be beat. shine is unbeatable even though the move only has hitboxes on the sides leaving the top and bottom relatively open. fishing for cg's will get you punished.wolf's bair is pretty much the best unless you maybe fsmash it or somethin. i doubt it, but stutter stepping backwards might get you outside its ginormous range making this easier to land.

you can't corner wolf really unless you have him on the ledge and even then, once you mix in flash cancel its not likely. if you stand close to the ledge, you're gonna get uair'd or fair'd and if you stand far lasers. tossing turnips might help you but he could just ledge drop dj insta toss them back.

your jab stops sonic's spindash i'm pretty sure.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
One thing to always watch for is Kirby's priority. He has a lot of priority on a LOT of his moves... it's very annoying you will often trade hits. He hits harder too, so it's not good to be around him

Nicole

Smash Champion
I like Nicoles' tips on Olimar. But I'm wondering HOW do you tear him up when you get in? I usually get usmashed, dsmashed or grabbed when I get close to him? How do you go about that Nicole? I played about 5 matches versus one of our ex-power ranked Olimars and it was tough. Dark Peaches' straetgy REALLY helped, but I need tips on hurting him when I get in.
well, when you get close to him you have to use a move that pops him up in the air. dair, grab, dash attack. you'll start off hitting him with something small. it really comes down to reading him and baiting him to get one of these hits. but that makes it sound harder than it is - it isn't THAT difficult to get in on him as long as you are baiting him well. i cant stress how good grabs are against him.

once you get him in the air you have to keep him there as long as possible, and as soon as he comes back to the ground you should back off again. that's what i meant when i said 'know when to back off and dont get greedy'. probably should've specified, but that's okay, i am now.

as far as stuff that will keep him in the air goes, ftilt or any of your aerials. keep in mind that keeping him in the air doesn't necessarily mean juggling him as you would snake or something. try to hit him off the stage. it is very hard for him to come back against peach, and he will (should) take alot of damage getting back onto the stage from the ledge as well. if he doesnt die offstage he will take alot of damage. as far as him offstage goes, it is similar to peach & mk. mk doesnt do that much damage onstage but once he gets peach offstage she'll take a sizeable chunk before she gets back (and she might not even get back). do that to olimar. the character is such a fortress onstage because he is so weak offstage. just practice some offstage stuff - you dont always need to go for gimps, just practice doing as much damage to him as you can offstage.

basically, extreme patience onstage when he's grounded and extreme rage when he's off the ground and offstage!

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
With Kirby he has a lot of trouble killing Peach in the air. He tends to stale Fair and Bair too much for the knockback to be any good. Kirby won't be using Uair as much unless your close to the blast zone. When in KO percentage just make sure to space well and pay attention to Kirby and what he is doing. This is so he won't hit you with the air Hammer due to bad spacing and timing. Usually at 100% is when I stick with the air more. When off stage becareful on how you get back to the stage. Kirby has Fair, Bair, Dair, and Hammer to keep you away. Remember his Dair semi spikes and thanks to Peaches bad vertical recovery if you hit by it at high percents your usually f---ed. I use Kirby a lot so I know his troubles with Peach when trying to KO her. I can't offer much on the others since my area nobody uses them. So I'm probably rusty myself on some of those characters. The advice from the above posters seems very useful. Good luck!

:phone:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Don't forget about Kirby's uair. If he chases you in the air close to the blast zones while you're trying to recover, it can kill you pretty easily. The hitbox stays out longer than his bair iirc, and it's generally not stale if he's spacing you out with bairs.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
against Falln, if he's in the air, just shield. If he air dodges into you, nair oos or something, and if he air dodges and DIs away, you can probably like ground float fair or something to follow him, right? Works with MK lol

If he's on the ground he's gonna dashing shield, so just grab him lol (or if you think he might spotdodge floating a dair would probably work (if he's facing you anyways))

If he starts walking at you, now he can't really punish anything with shield, because he can't get in quick enough, so use like fair or something 'cause his dashing shield only works because he can get in quickly, walking shield he won't be close enough to you to punish out of shield.

So if he's walking at you, groundfloat fair would probably work.

If he goes offstage, don't let him back on stage. Even if he gets to the ledge, camp the **** out of him. Make it so that he either takes damage, or goes over the LGL. idk how well Peach can force this, but I'd imagine Kirby is almost as limited on the ledge against Peach as he is against MK, because Peach does have a lot of range, and quick attacks.

If you shield outside of inhale range while he's on the ledge, he can't really do anything about it lol. And he can't stay on the ledge forever or else he'll go over the LGL and you'll time him out and win.

Maybe try and gimp him, but idk how well Peach can do that.

oh and if you lose the lead, probably just like walk up to him, and try the same thing as above. I'd probably approach him to an extent most of the time, so that I can have the middle of the stage, and can retreat a lot (which works pretty well against Kirby). like even if you have the lead, against Kirby you can walk towards him, and pressure him with your presence (throw out retreating groundfloat fairs or something. those are scary). but watch out for his ftilt, it has some range.

if you just walk up to him, and throw out safe stuff, kirby's either gonna do something offensively, or he's gonna retreat. if he retreats pressure him to the ledge, and gay him out. if he comes at you with a dash, he's either gonna shield, spot dodge, or RAR bair, if he walks... ehh he might Ftilt or something. and watch out for Froll.

^that's what I'd try and do if I played Peach. That's what I did against falln with MK, but the ideas are kinda the same. Seems like it might work to me. Kirby is bad lol. although I'm not good with peach so this might all be useless haha

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Raz are you winning tournies yet? I thought if i left long enough and came back i'd find you dominating the scene. i am seriously dissapoint if thats not the case

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
not yet.

got 3 ranked wins the last 2 tourneys though. i'll double it by the 3rd tourney!

and idk nicole, i aggress oli and i get my damage and edgeguards n stuff. i don't rly try to **** with him when he has purple out front though. anyway the hard part of the mu for me is trying not to get fair'd for fairing or fair'd for trying to land after dthrow. will he fair? will he grab my landing? how is he baiting me? etc. i just want to minimize his damage on me lol.

but yeah i def gotta play a lot gayer when i'm winning against him and u have a good point about the grabs. i can prob apply that to other chars w/ ****ty rolls.

i have a paper to do so i'll read everybody's kirby stuff later, there's so much lmao

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
We need to talk about Lucario.

Remind me on AIM to give you a writeup later.

I still regularly play against Lucario and can two stock every Lucario in the country that isn't Lee Martin, as demonstrated at Apex :)

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I was talking with Espy a while back about how to deal with Sonic, one of the things that stuck with me is that our everything clanks with his Spin Dash.
After it clanks you have the chance to do anything right out of it.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
what about the other characters i mentioned?!?!?

rob/pit? kiraflax can be kinda scary, help you mofos!
Idk about rob, but Pit-you have to stay up-close & personal to do some damage. Pit can reflect turnips, and really rack up damage when your in the air. Try not to stay in the air for too long because Pit's uair will eat you up. Punish his lag with your quick moves like jab and f-tilt. The matchup can get very miniscule detailed, and it's hard to write this matchup since it's not played between two high level players often. I know KiraFlax has had Silly Kyle experience...

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Idk about rob, but Pit-you have to stay up-close & personal to do some damage. Pit can reflect turnips, and really rack up damage when your in the air. Try not to stay in the air for too long because Pit's uair will eat you up. Punish his lag with your quick moves like jab and f-tilt. The matchup can get very miniscule detailed, and it's hard to write this matchup since it's not played between two high level players often. I know KiraFlax has had Silly Kyle experience...
I do bad against Pit, his moves seem to have no lag... and he out ranges us in both the air and on ground. And lives longer... and kills early... and has better recovery.. and can out spam us.

it's terrible.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
LOL everything can stop spin dash lol. And sorry lance Nair is good an all, but a sonic who knows an iota of info on peach should know; bair that ish. We're not going to have a priority war with anyone. Its just dumb. So if you are playing a sonic who does nothing but wait and spin dash, then nair is your response Razmatazz.

Raz: I could tell you more in person, but for the most part. close range pressure hurts us, you have more priority up close and frame advantage. Thee only options we really have in that spacing is defensive ones. so be aware of that.

I could help you with Kirby as well lol. PM me homeboy I know yo *** aint doing ish.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Gonna copy and paste some advice I gave someone else on Lucario.

The way I handle the matchup is mostly to outspace him. Similar to G&W, I play extremely safe and know the exact sizes of his hitboxes. Play calmly and don't rush to punish things; a lot of it really is safe, but that's okay, because there's no guessing game involved. Lucario gets somewhat safely predictable; he's in these situations where he can do something safe, and by george, he's going to do it. So you can just hold your shield down the entire time and wait it out and the positions will be reset. You only get hit because you feel like there *should* be an opening and jump for it. Stay calm.

When you figure out what Lucario can do that is safe, you can predict the position he's going to get in to set it up. I usually predict Lucarios to the jump, moving back so that their fair just whiffs, and fair them back as it ends.

Play safe and get a feel for the positionings he's going to always try to get in. And be ready to punish that roll on reaction.

Here's a video of the only set I've lost to a Lucario in the last two years:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL7_NU0agrU
(lost due to a last stock misspace)
You should be able to see what I'm talking about here.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
thx gadiel, that actually helped a ton. i think kie shud've used less turnips, he was getting peppered so hard by arrows and side b b/c he of that so if i run into kiraflax i can prob try less turnips and a careful aerial approach.

watchin yours now prax

edit: k prax, i see the general idea, now ima run before i get ***** by the tourney late fee, bbl.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Keep in mind that Peach's second jump is REALLY good vs Lucario, because you can hop in, bait him to do something, hop out, and still bair him. Most characters can't do that; if you're about to land on a Lucario fsmash, jumping away means you can't punish it. Same thing if you jump away from his fair and he whiffs it.

Fighting Lucario is all about dancing around his hitboxes, not shield>punish.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
well all the kirby advice helped coz i did end up beating falln back this time in tourney. i forgot to save game 2 on rc but game 1 is saved and shud be up. he did beat me 2-1 in a 5 dolla mm later that night haha.

those pit vs pch vids helped me too but i still wasn't used to kiraflax's pit gimmicks in time to rly win but i got this haha.

so yeah ima need to gameplan a little more. lol

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
and his down b gimmicks were cool too. side b is easy to di so w/e but the wings were so annoying. pit is so fast, ima find my sets in the recorded stream.

Top Bottom