• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I'll believe he's legit when I see him play in a similar situation as WGF but without any help from Hugo or anyone else while he's playing.
Careful Fiction...
In Somiyah's expert opinion, you aren't legit.

However, based on my somewhat limited/inferior tournament experience, *cough*... I'd like to think that we play this game to win. And if someone wins within his/her regulated limits, then that person is legit.

There's gayer **** that goes on in tournaments.
Giving advice that is non-match-up specific isn't even that detrimental to the opponent, and it is well within my legal limits based on the tournament's ruleset.

I mean you can't even provide a strong case that says he wouldn't have won the WGF otherwise. He's been placing top 4 consistently, and he beat larry/teba without my coaching. Clearly he was capable.

Get over it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hey Edrees...

Even though I am cut in half
in post count
... I'm still gonna send you

TO THE NEXT DIMENSION!!!!

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Careful Fiction...
In Somiyah's expert opinion, you aren't legit.

However, based on my somewhat limited/inferior tournament experience, *cough*... I'd like to think that we play this game to win. And if someone wins within his/her regulated limits, then that person is legit.

There's gayer **** that goes on in tournaments.
Giving advice that is non-match-up specific isn't even that detrimental to the opponent, and it is well within my legal limits based on the tournament's ruleset.

I mean you can't even provide a strong case that says he wouldn't have won the WGF otherwise. He's been placing top 4 consistently, and he beat larry/teba without my coaching. Clearly he was capable.

Get over it.
Fiction, feel very loved. Hugo thinks it's more worthwhile than anything else to spend his bday defending you :)

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Hugo did look like the Emperor from Star Wars with his hoodie and all, and whispering sage advice to his young Sith Apprentice, Fiction. It was pretty cool. Good job Fiction.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Somiyah sounds like a chick who should be ****ed and not heard.
Aww how sweet, you remember me from the melee thread I ***** you in :) such a cute lil nub

Heh, I guess I could have done more with my whole 20 minute break from school and trying to get my students lined up

But when I see ignorance, I just kind of snap and try to stop it
Chill man, I kid.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Yeah Rey, my post count was cut down to like 5637 or something like that and it goes down when I post.

It's all good. It's like I'm Freeza cut in half, but even if I'm cut in half I STILL don't give up.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Yeah Rey, my post count was cut down to like 5637 or something like that and it goes down when I post.

It's all good. It's like I'm Freeza cut in half, but even if I'm cut in half I STILL don't give up.
mecha freeza is going to be too good when the time comes

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
LoL **** edrees.

I remember there were so many pissed off people because we didn't update it. They were licking their lips at finally making the prestigious list.

The top 5 was always spot on though, but we never had the balls to remove Ken, since he's kind of the reason Socal is even on the map.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
OMG. Kouryuu that's a sick-*** avatar. I loved those levels in Super Mario World. ****, never thought I'd compliment you so openly and sincerely.

Top Bottom